[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have there ever been any reports of people fending off an abduction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Greys_blurry_image.jpg (5KB, 432x313px) Image search: [Google]
Greys_blurry_image.jpg
5KB, 432x313px
Have there ever been any reports of people fending off an abduction? I've seen a video with aliens like pic related, where they killed one. However, it looked pretty fake.
>>
People that invoke the protection of Jesus have been let go. Because so-called UFO Aliens are really demons.
>>
>>17265259
>2016
>worshipping a man the church decided to turn into the "son of god" centuries after his death
>buying into any of current Christianity
SHIGGYDIGGY
>>
>>17265248
Do you mean the mcpherson tape? Coz that was fake.
>>
>>17265259
they aren't demons or aliens, they are the remainder of the Neanderthal civilization that genetically modified itself for long term life in space.
>>
File: 1453166166001.jpg (7KB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1453166166001.jpg
7KB, 198x200px
>>17265248

The most credible evidence are the abductee cases where people have physical marks on their bodies and indirect witnesses to being missing for certain periods of time at day or night.

There's a few legacy UFO cases that are highly compelling, like the Rendlesham Forest UFO which had high ranking US Air Force officers chasing lights outside a NATO base or the Japanese 747 case is another solid one.

There was one to come out of Australia, happened in 1966 but only now has it come to light. Basically a whole school of grade school kids and teachers witnessed two discs fly over and land near the school. Only to be suppressed by government.

Look for Westall School Ufo.

That MacPherson garbage was a poorly scripted fake, like 80% of them.
>>
Dr.Karla Turner is the only person that compiled and studied the abduction scenarios and discovered that there are ways to defend yourself. Emotions play a huge part apparently if you are angry they cant take you for some reason.

How to differentiate between good entity and bad entity posing as a good one.

Good entity: We give you the opportunity to come with us if you wish. (Respects free will)

Evil entity: You have been chosen, please come with us you are special. (Uses deception tactics)
>>
>>17265304
I don't worship you
>>
>>17266430
I'd love to pick a grey up by his ankles, and spin his ass around the ship slamming his big goofy head into all of his bros. imagine you get abducted and manage to kill all of the aliens on the ship in a blind rage. Better hope you aren't in space lmao
>>
>>17266514
Kekd heartily
>>
>>17265259
>Because so-called UFO Aliens are really demons.

nope not even, you're just experiencing the thing differently if you call out to Jesus but the exact same thing happens to your body, you're being fucked with by CIA mind control psyop team
>>
>>17266514

you see that video where the guy had one in his freezer? that shit looked real I forget where I saw it now
>>
>>17266732
you mean that clump of rotting lettus that looks like pepe?
>>
I never cared much for ufo or alien bullshit untill i saw a ufo up close in the summer of 2012 in the netherlands with 4 of my friends.
>>
>>17265328
If they are born and live in space, wouldn't they still be aliens?
>>
>>17268846
>netherlands
>le weed ayy lmao
>>
>>17265248
I remember a case about a buffed trucker allegedly punching the shit out of a grey, as the creature tried to speak to his mind.

It was tabloid-tier crap, tho.
>>
>>17265248
Someone genuinely did some research and found praying can fend it off
>>
>>17265304
>2016
>Tipping intensifies
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.