[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your wost fear /b/ Mine is the void. Picture this. >Find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

What is your wost fear /b/
Mine is the void. Picture this.

>Find a abandoned edifice, inside there is a square hole in the floor
>completely pitch black, no sound or smell comming from it.
>curious you try to see how deep it is and throw a stone
>wait for 1 minute and nothing is heard you realize its very, very deep
>Chad, the bully from your shool comes from behind and pushes you into it
>a sense of vertigo overwhelms you as you look up and see the only source of light get away from you
>you have the feeling that thats the last bit of light youll ever see
>pic related. the minecancer is a great example
>you clench your asshole preparing for impact. But it doesnt arrive
>After a couple minutes of terminal velocity you recover from the panic attack
>You start pondering if you will ever reach an end or will die starving in the endless void
>hours pass on and on and you lost all hope
>suddenly the air starts getting cold
>a sense of something approaching makes you panic again
>suddenly, splash.
>somehow you survive the impact, stunned you recover without drowning
>you fall onto water. Or so you think at first
>the liquid, although wattery, its slightly thicker and slimy than watter and with a salty and potassium taste. Cold as fuck
>Completely pitch dark you cant see a thing. You just remember you had al flashlight, luckily it still works
>turn it on, doesnt help much lack of light makes the liquid look petroleum black
>You float there for a cuple minutes when suddenly you hear a sound
>its a Deep vibrating sound at first and starts growing into a rumming, a growl.
>your chest vibrates because of the high volume low frequency sound
>Suddenly the water starts moving, violently dragging you with it
>You feel the circular motion of the water as you realize its a whirlwind
>With your flashlight you see the epicenter of if as it drags you onto it.
>You know you are gonna be devoured by the thing that made that noise
>Cont..
>>
File: 2.png (40KB, 500x237px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
40KB, 500x237px
>>17264433
>What could possible be living in this "place", by the sound it made, it could be colossal
>Out of the sudden something emerges violently from the epicenter, sending you flying a couple meters
>you look up with your flashlight to see a towering figure, of yellowish skin.
>its holding something in its hand, seems like.... leather or... skin.
>Its eyes gaze at you, its malicious grin shining at the light of your flashlight.
>You feel something, as if your lips start to move by themselves, you have to say something or be eating by it. Or worse
>Involuntarily, and without appearent reason you mumble something.
>"I Really, really Really like this image...."
>And the rest... is silence.
>>
>>17264433
>You feel the circular motion of the water as you realize its a whirlwind
>you realize its a whirlwind
>the water
>a whirlwind
>>
>>17264433
My is rape.
>>
>>17264433
Being immortal and locked inside a cramped safe that is then thrown into the darkest pit of the ocean.
>>
Be bored.
I mean, to have nothing to do, and start thinking about the things u have done in your life...
>>
Darkness
I hate dsrkness
When i'm alone in dark place, i'm paralyzed
>>
>>17264509
it wasnt water tho
>>
>>17264523
Oooooh, that's a keeper!
>>
>>17264523
What's a more frightening scene. Buried alive under a scene of some satanic ritual at night, or under a clear blue sky with birds singing and apple pie on the breeze?
>>
Having my family die before me, I've lived a rather strange life and have lost 28 friends. I really don't want to see anyone else around me pass away. I joke with my wife that I'm the one who gets to die first. If she only knew how serious I was.
>>
File: darksouls_4kingsofabyss.jpg (91KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
darksouls_4kingsofabyss.jpg
91KB, 1920x1080px
>>17264433
Ever met these jolly fellows?
>>
>>17264433
Dentists. Not even kidding. I've been through a lot of shit and I've kept my wits about me, but being at a dentist's chair makes me break down and cry like a child. Last time it took a shot to calm me.
I don't know why, I have never had an unpleasant experience with a dentist, more than usual I mean. The human mind is a confusing thing.
>>
>>17268195
kek
>>
scaredy cats
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.