[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Much history has been manipulated, like Paladins used to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1452778639508.jpg (112KB, 600x538px) Image search: [Google]
1452778639508.jpg
112KB, 600x538px
So Much history has been manipulated, like Paladins used to be called "Pal of Din" Din was a transdimensional entity that the men who became known as Palladian pledged service to. So "Pal of Din" got corrupted to paladin. This is not even a conspiracy, languages do it over time unintentional. Like "awfull" used to be a compliment ,like full of awe. But over time language changes it. This is how people also hide magic without writing it down by letting it get masked then using the real words to invoke. What are your thoughts about this?
>>
>>17263516
That you pulled those word deconstructions from your ass and that they have zero basis in any form of etymology that actually has any historical basis.
>>
>>17263549
This.

OP is deviantArt tier.
>>
>>17263516
>>17263549
as a pal of a transdimensional entity that i hope doesnt mind me calling din, i can say... maybe?
i mean, dont get me wrong, it sounds great.
but im pretty sure https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palatine is another good source of reasoning for that words existance.
but awful i can say yeah im pretty sure thats right, like greatful, but, with aw.
what an awful path we follow.
>>
>>17263577
You realize that communication is the only thing that stops us from rending each other apart, right?

I mean, as a species. Tribes the never talk never have a means to discover how similar they are and thus never see a reason to create lasting peace. Global communication is why we can afford to live delusional lives.
>>
>>17263516
yeah i still hate how they changed catsup into ketchup
>>
>>17263610
Op here, and that is exactly my point. Words control, words ARE power. They can manipulate things on a subtle but massive scale and I think words ...If the eveloution of a language could be understood and you could predict future linguistic paterns, you would be able to tell the future to a degree
>>
>>17263616
and berenstain bears into bernstein bears
>>
>>17263635
>>17263616
Not sure if joking or not, but you are correct. Changing the letters changed it in a fundamental way. In America any movie or book back in the day people had and used catsup, and it was standard on any table at any restaurant next to salt and pepper and maybe usher packet. Then they changed it and it name far less featured in restaurant a, movies, and the public conscience. Americans loved Catsup by then it changed and ketchup was just a condiment
>>
>>17263635
if you believe that you are just dumb
>>
>>17263622
Yep. Whenever I channel a future person I speak this weird chinese/spanishglish with heavy japanese/hebrew for spiritual stuff.
>>
>>17263622
No, that's not at all what I was saying. Communication happens DESPITE our words and differences. Cultures get along not because they have the same language, but because they're willing to learn each other's languages for the sake of communicating and negotiating peace. The words themselves mean shit all in the face of violence and violence means shit all in the face of efforts to peacefully communicate.
>>
>>17263665
>>17263665
I have had theories about that but never read an example. I would really like to hear (well read)more. It is incredible how words and really maybe it is just vibration of the words and words are basically a type of mathematical formulae without numbers or mathematical . Words are just a way to make the correct sound/vibration/rythem . They are "magic" words and or sound scan do things that seem to break laws of physics like effect gravity, shatter an object, or like some words change people s very perception (or maybe actually change) the world!
>>
>>17263668
But if they merge or learn each others language certain words will change and eventually meaning Will changed it is how China which language has never changed still fundamentally acts the same as they always have . But other countries change with their language. China has newer tech but the same basic philosophy they have always had .
>>
>>17263622
You could even say that words...can kill.
>>
>>17263685
No, Western industrialization destroyed their nation pretty hard. Language didn't stop anything.
>>
welcome to endgame.
thank you for playing.
actual information, omnitypical.
email right there.
anyway.

>>17263610
im not quite sure what you mean.
language is the source of all problems,
because all problems can be described in language.
>>17263668
communication happens because of our differences, as you say after that incorrect primary statement.
if there was no differences, we would have no need to communicate.
>>17263695
speaking from the standpoint of the effect of spoken language on the individual psyche, i would say that language is largely important.
take Japanese, where very short, monosyllabic diction can be packed with intense understanding and meaning.
thought can be expressed very simply, so complex structures of expression of thought can be expressed, hopefully, with nearly as much grace.
highly ideological usage can be built through mantras and phrases being attached to ideas, groups, and individuals.
English is very soft but packed with meaning.
>>
>>17263516

It's time to take your Risperdal.
>>
>>17263766
>language is the source of all problems
Description is not manifestation.
>>
>I just finished MGS:V today; the post
>>
OP has a point. Language seems to be kind of reversing. Profanity and bad language is rising for sure. Overall the villain is beeing turned into the good guy. Its all due to NWO agenda luciferianism or at least thats what they want us to beLIEve. Language in general is full of occultism. the word zion or tion plays a great deal in english language. crazy seems to have a lot of influence. abracadabra means i create when i talk. OP is onto something keep digging anon
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.