[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KrainaGrzybowTV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 1080x720px
Anybody know about this?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNSf-WBK1HJug8ti1Y1tgQ
>>
Go ask a Pollock
>>
Knock Knock
Who's There?
Polish Burglar
>>
A guy walks into a bar, sits down and orders a beer. He says to the bartender, "Hey, want to hear a good Polack joke?"

The bartender says, "Tell you what.... I'm Polish. See those two big guys playing pool? They're Polish. See those other two guys sitting at the end of the bar? They're Polish. You still want to tell your "Polack" joke?"

The man replies, "Not if I'm gonna have to explain it five fucking times."
>>
Q: Did you hear about the Polish man that locked his keys in his car?
A: He had to use a coat hanger to get his family out.
>>
Well, that´s weird...
>>
Did you hear about the tragedy in Poland? In Poland's largest shopping mall, there was a terrible power outage. People were stuck on the escalators for 4 hours.
>>
Did you hear about the terrible automobile accident last night? A polish family on vacation lost all of their children. The pickup truck they were riding in ran off the road into a lake and sank to the bottom. The parents got out of the cab OK but all the kids in the back drowned...they couldn't get the tailgate open.
>>
Q: How do you tell which is the Groom at a Polish wedding? A: He's the one with the CLEAN bowling shirt.
>>
Fuck you, guys...
>>
Q: Did you see the polish submarine with a screen door? A: Dont laugh, it keeps the fish out.
>>
>>17263355
Q: Did you hear about the Polish Helicopter crash? A: The pilot got cold, so he turned off the fan.
>>
Three prisoners, an American, a German, and a Polak, are scheduled to be executed by firing squad. They bring out the American and stand him in front of the pole. He points and shouts, "Tornado!" They all look and the American runs away. Next, they place the German in front of the firing squad. He yells "Earthquake!" They all hit the dust and the German escapes. Next up is the Polak. He looks around and shouts "Fire!"
>>
Three men want make phone call from Hell to remind to their relatives about its harsh conditions Their Nationalities were American, Italian and Polish. So they decide to go to Devil who is the boss. So the American made a call and the Devil made him to pay 100 USD, then an Italian made a call and the Devil made him to pay 10 Euros on fact that Itlaian is less developed than that of USA. LASTLY the Polish man made a call and the Devil made him to pay a cent Both the American and Italian complain as it is not fair and the devil responded to them "The Polish call was a local call whereas your was an International call"
>>
>>17263338
>>17263379
dead
>>
>>17263321
Why would I ask a fish about a Polack you dumb Pole
>>
There was a white man, a black man, and a pollock. They were going to the desert to be a contestant on Survivor and could take one item each. Someone asked the white man, what will you take? He replied water, so I can drink when I'm thirsty. The black guy said he'd take a sandwich to eat when he was hungry. Finally they asked the pollock, he said he'd take a car door, in case he get's hot he can role the window down.
>>
>>17263396
A sensible chuckle :-)
>>
A man walks into a bar and orders a glass of Polish vodka. As the bartender slides the drink to the patron, a man sitting next to him remarks, "That's a coincidence, I, too, am enjoying a Polish vodka. Since I arrived from the old country, this is the only bar in which I have found it." To which the first replies, "Old country, I'm from the old country. Let me buy you another!" As the drinks are being poured, one of the men asks, "What part of the old country are you from?" "Krakow," replies the other. "This is weird," says the first, "I, too, am from Krakow! Let's get another shot." After the new round arrives, the first asks, "So, pal, what did you do back in Krakow?' "Not much, really, I came here right out of high school. I graduated from Lech Walesa Technical Academy in '81." "This is eerie," replies the other, "I'm Welesa Tech, '81. Let's get another shot." But the bartender says, "Slow down fellas, I gotta make a call." The bartender calls his wife and tells her that he'll be late getting home. When she inquires as to the cause, he replies, "Oh, the friggin' Gradowski twins are here again."
>>
File: B5if7n3.png (33KB, 351x296px) Image search: [Google]
B5if7n3.png
33KB, 351x296px
We know you lurk here, Diana
>>
>>17263717
>We know you lurk here, Diana

hawt as hell, my kind of girl
>>
File: giphy.gif (348KB, 627x496px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
348KB, 627x496px
>tfw KGTV will never make a Smile Guide game
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.