[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ know about DMT? I assume some of you have tri

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: dmt.jpg (968KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
dmt.jpg
968KB, 800x534px
What does /x/ know about DMT?

I assume some of you have tried it, did you see any aliens or machine elves?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N,N-Dimethyltryptamine#.22Machine_Elves.22

heres a interesting youtube video relating
>>
It is present in all living things.

It is unknown what its roll is in plants, but some theorize that it could be a communication device between plants.

It could function differently in different subjects, for plants a communication hormone, much like ethylene in acacia.

For humans and animals, it could be a hormone that is just released by the brain by death.

No one is really sure of why it is present in so many living things and if the solution to that was found, and the mechanism found conclusively by scientific experimentation, we could figure out how to use it effectively.

when Dennis McKenna was my professor, he had me make a video about with my class it and put it on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83BJOqt3_Wg
>>
File: 2b7.jpg (72KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
2b7.jpg
72KB, 540x540px
>>17262713
I know that it isn't paranormal.
>>
>>17262833
Man, you don't know shit.
>>
>>17262833
Why? because its a drug?

It will induce a state of mind that no one can scientifically explain and its role within life forms where it appears naturally is unknown. It has been used by some tribes to reach out to the spirits and speak to mysterious entities

Its extremely paranormal
>>
>>17262976
Exactly.
>>
>>17262986
Probability was never my strong suit, as you've no doubt figured out by now.
>>
>>17262983
I find it weird how we naturally create it when we're near death and everyone has somewhat the same type of trip
>>
Its is a molecular artifact created by the entrance and exit of the spirit from the earth DNA - the biological component of existence here.

Ingesting it re-creates the entrance/exit experience but is very dangerous because you must understand demonic energy is really trying to capture your spirit. If you are doing it as a cleansing ritual in order to meet God and lay down your evil forever that's one thing. If you're doing it to fuck around and get high you're flirting with serious disaster.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.