[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

had weirdest dream last nght

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: elevator.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
elevator.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
hey /x/
Today i had strangest dream.
i was going into building when old lady called me and said: "boy help with this beg please, i'm quite old to do it myself. and i promise you get the reward in the end." i said that i would help without reward and it wasn't problem for me.so we went in elevator and i wanted to laugh when i saw that she pressed the second floor. when we went there as she was going out she said:"now that you came this far don't go down, instead go up" and i looked at buttons and each of them was lit up. and elevator went up fuster, sometimes it would go sides and it started rotating but then it would go up again. when it reached final floor door opened i got out, it was some kind of restaurant music was playing in the background. music actualy was some kind of low sounds and mumbling words as i remember, but all this situation felt pleasant. everybody in this restaurant was young and beautiful. everybody was looking at me and were smilingit was very comforting. then silence... some guy comes in smoking and tells me that thay are waiting for me and i should come, at this moment people dissapear(except a guy) and beautiful slow snow starts falling in the restaurant. guy walks me to another elevator, i go in it is all made of glass and when i look out i see beautiful scenery of space (stars, galaxies, nebulas) when i look back i see two people in the elevator, they are dressed in 19th century style, both have blue eyes, they had very short faces like they had almost no nose, and i just stood there somehow i know that they were gods or some very powerfull creatures, and than what happens is beyond logic i pullout guitar and start playing some beatiful songs and we all sing. (note: i don't even play guitar)
any clue what this all can mean??
>>
pls don't let this die i need answerss
>>
I had a dream this morning where I was at work and went outside to have an average conversation (hey, how are you) with Andy Sirkis. True story.
What's it mean?
>>
one time i dreamed i was an ocean and i had all sorts of weird shit inside of me
what mean
>>
>>17262656
>>17262652
aww c'mon guys pls
its legit
>>
>>17262663
You have to decide for your damn self, anon
>>
>>17262667
but i'm idiot and don't have the knowledge in psychology
>>
>>17262663
dreams are deeply personal, you need to be introspective and interpret what you think it was trying to tell you.
Google some of the main symbols or the things that stood out to you with "dream meaning" in there somewhere. I'm sure you'll figure it out.
>>
>>17262663
I'm dead serious. That Andy Sirkis shit happened.
>>
>>17262675
ofc i googled first, i found only about elevators, that if its going up it's good success blah blah if it is going down it is bad. can't find more
>>
>>17262681
was he demanding ring and referred to it as precious?
>>
>>17262672
Psychology won't explain your dreams to you. It will allow you to evaluate the experience of others and put them into categories.
It says little about the purpose of those categories.
>>
>>17262684
think about the feelings you had during the dream and what symbols were around you while you were feeling those feelings.
You have plenty of symbols, snow, music, people with disfigured faces, do a little reading and suss it out
>>
>>17262691
i just can't explain my self either, nothing was familiar to me, and nothing was logical so i could interpret.
thanks for your time anyway
>>
>>17262688
Nah, weirdest thing. Like I said, it was a normal conversation, didn't discuss movies at all. I'm not even a huge fan of him, I mean he's fantastic, but I don't follow him or anything
>>
>>17262697
what i found
>music
"Music is the opposite of chaos. In dreams, it represents harmony and the infinite potential of creative life."
>snow
"Snow can mean gentleness, as snow is white and fluffy, it can symbolize who you are as a person, or the characteristics of a person you care about. This can be seen as a time of peace in your life, or a time of relaxation. Accept this time of peace and let it take you in."
>disfigured faces
google tells me it means i have issues with my own face.
now i' even more confused man, i think none of this relates to me
>>
>>17262727
you gotta think for yourself
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.