[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.dogmanencountersradio.co m/#!shows-61-90/fr0zq O

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: bendontrack.jpg (90KB, 389x275px) Image search: [Google]
bendontrack.jpg
90KB, 389x275px
http://www.dogmanencountersradio.com/#!shows-61-90/fr0zq

Old thread archived. Was a fantastic thread, actually. Let's all meet and discuss innawoods cryptids.

New episode every Wednesday with yuerrr hooost, Viic. Weeeilcumm to daaaaawgman eeincounturrrz!
>>
Reposting a friendly anon's episode list:

34 is an absolute must
58 and 59
60 is a compilation of the best encounters up to that episode
77 is another compilation episode

I can't remember which episode it is exactly but the one with a woman talking about her farm animals being attacked is really good. Actually all episodes with women guests are good. Most of those get pretty emotional and are good to listen to if you want to get scared.

The ones with guests from the UK and when he's interviewing doctors and veterans are good if you like speculation and lore about these things going back to ancient history.

If you have the opportunity you should get the Stitcher app on your phone and add the Dogman Encounters channel, he put much more detailed descriptions of each episode on there so you can get an idea of which episodes have what.
>>
>>17262511
>Wednesday with yuerrr hooost, Viic. Weeeilcumm to daaaaawgman eeincounturrrz!

kek the guys got one hell of a radio voice.
>thu most terrifying cryptid......DAWWWWGGGGG MEEEEHHMM

still, loving this shit.
>>
>>17262511
Anyone else see the face in that picture? shotgun shell is the nose, shadow underneath is a mustache.
>>
File: Haymarsh.jpg (263KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
Haymarsh.jpg
263KB, 504x360px
>>17264513
Yup! Me too.
>>17264529
Sort of. Its actually a supposed dogman print with a shotgun shell in it for scale.
Here's another image of a dogman walking down a street.
>>
>>17264621
thats from the 1930s iirc
>>
>>17264655
LOOK HOW FUCKING TALL THAT MOFO IS THOUGH
>>
>>17264668
a bit on the big side
>>
>>17264621
>>17264655
>>17264668
>>17264679
idk about the base it seems to be standing on
>>
>>17264681
>base
What base?
>>
>>17264681
it's just the shadow of the light pole that makes it look like a little base.
>>
>>17264901
The base of the lightpole.
>>
>>17262135

also there's another thread up here. So as long as we keep one of them bumped we'll be cool.

There's a map of sightings in that one too.

What's crazy is I've never heard of these things until like a few years ago. People didn't know what they were seeing or hearing so it was all misclassified bigfoots or skinwalker type shit. because nobody wanted to come out and say "werewolf" for obvious reasons.

these things are fucking trippy, man.
>>
>>17264972
I've known about them since about 2007 or so. I've had an obsession for almost a decade. I posted this in the last thread that 404ed, but this summer I'm taking a weeklong road trip trough Wisconsin and Michigan looking for the Dogman.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.