[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The unenelightened masses have been deceived by the great con

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: filename.jpg (23KB, 250x262px) Image search: [Google]
filename.jpg
23KB, 250x262px
The unenelightened masses have been deceived by the great con of Satan the mind destroyer and his Archon slave-soldiers. Thorough the publicatiuon and proliferation of science fiction and supernatural fiction and the dissemination of blatantly false "science" the Archon hegemony sorties a two-pronged assault on the minds of the gullible sheep people. Worse still is the third prong of the grea satanic trident the Archons have dubbed their "memes" to induce stupidity and false counter-think to the youth on the electronic web. These assassins implant the damnable memes inside of the brainspace of internet users corrupting the soul and instilling devotyion to the hateful Archon hegemony.
>>
>a two-pronged assault
>Worse still is the third prong
>>
memes? really?
>>
File: Dr. pavel I'm CIA.jpg (512KB, 2561x1439px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. pavel I'm CIA.jpg
512KB, 2561x1439px
Such a meme of wicked Archon intent is the vile meme of "Bane". The word Bane having the meaning of "poison" perfectly reflects the vicious intent of the Archon hegemony forcing this evil meme. No such coincidence is there that the Central Intelligence Agency, the greatest front of Archon dominance, is part and parcel of the wretched meme. The evil power of Archon memes claim innocent lives to harvest loosh to feed their insatiable hungers. Such is the stupoiodity of those who post these memes that they are a direct cause of the death of countless through their moronic consumption of Archon propaganda.
>>
Without fail the Archons will continue to obfuscate truth and reality through these memes of "ayy lmao". The Archons create a mockery of those who seek the truth with their wicked mantra of "ayy lmao" that has taken root in the minds of the idiotic meme shills.
>>
No more obvious shill could be found than the likes of Ricahrd Dawkins, the most blatant Archon puppet and propagator of fact-fiction. His recognition of the vast power of the meme has armed his Archon masters with destructive power beyond all weapons of man and machines. Soon he will be instrumental in the creation ofa great and powerful egregore thoughtform to cull humanity for the ultimae harvest of loosh.
>>
>>17261512
You're a big guy, OP
>>
Is this real life?
>>
>>17261867
4 U
>>
I used to believe in this shit. But then i decided to calm down and just embrace satan instead.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.