[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ know about Vampires/Vampyres? I'm curious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 22

What does /x/ know about Vampires/Vampyres? I'm curious about the historical point of view, and if anyone has any green text stories about them. http://vampirewebsite.net is very well put together but it seems kind of rpish.
>>
>>17260954
Extreme allergies to lactose.
>>
what;s the difference between vampires and vampyres?
>>
>>17260979
I believe Vampyre is the German way of spelling it while Vampire is the modern English way. They both refer to the same thing though.
>>
>>17260954

Website is fake.

Vampires do not stare. I've seen at least 3 at different occasions and for 2 of them I noticed they didn't have a human energy signature. They appeared bleak, like ghosts. I looked at them and expected a reaction but it was as if they didn't see me at all. Believe me I know most people would react if I sent out a small signal to them and vampires are supposed to be sensitive.

(I suppose it was that lady and her lapdog as I've seen posted about)

Considering the circumstance I suppose they did notice me. But there was no visible reaction at all, I felt nothing from them.
>>
File: vampire_3.jpg (74KB, 495x417px) Image search: [Google]
vampire_3.jpg
74KB, 495x417px
>>17261024
Under what circumstance did you ever meet a vampire? And how did you know it was one?
>>
Worked a join operation in Dagestan with a group of them. They don't usually eat people, but they most certainly can, several actually.
>>
>>17261041
What were you doing for this "joint operation"?
>>
>>17261031

First time was like I said, I can sense people's energy strongly and make out the basics of what they are thinking about. These 2 didn't have that. It was nothing, like they werent there at all. They also looked different. The lack of any specific personal identity is something that attracts attention when you are used to the loud disturbances people normally send out.

The second one was there because I had wanted to. It was someone I had a half-troll conversation with online. Just like an experienced channer can tell if someone is mad for real, losing the argument, just bullshitting or actually honest, I just knew this was her when I saw her a few weeks later.
>>
>>17261064
What was her name? I remember some people on here asking for people to give them their emails, and then they were given a psychological evaluation to do. I think one of their names were Nikola.
>>
Vampires aren't real

Anybody who claims otherwise is a sad, sad RPer
>>
>>17261071

Never gave me a name, I just know she was young. I got the impression this meant no more than 2000 years old.
>>
>>17261064
you couldnt sense them not because they didnt have any energy but because they were on a diffrent level than you and you lack the power needed to even sense them most humans are pathetic when it comes to being able to sense anything beyond a weak amount of energy when they try to sense other life forms energy unless they want you to sense them youll never sense anything past human level power
>>
Look in the archive4plebs and use the search term vampire. You'll find the information want eventually. it's been pretty useful for me.
>>
>>17260954
Hi, I'm Nick. The new vampire.
>>
>>17261265
What's the meaning behind this post?
>>
>>17261300

Guess those last surveys were a success?
>>
>>17261333
The fuck. My name is Nick and I just took my second survey. What is the deal with this?
>>
>>17261398
When did you receive your first survey?
>>
>>17261466
Ok can I ask what surveys?
Also Dagestan.... Why russia?
>>
>>17261481
As I've said, information is open and available if you look in the archived /x/ vampire threads. That's all I'll say.
>>
they're really good at blowjobs
>>
File: 1449390172875.jpg (522KB, 1056x1438px) Image search: [Google]
1449390172875.jpg
522KB, 1056x1438px
>>
>>17261518

this. they love guys with huge balls.
>>
>>17261502
Yeah I've looked, and it's pretty much what I thought it would be- hi I'm a flaming faggot um I mean vampire ama
>>
>>17261573
try better search terms if you want to know about the surveys. 90% of the archived vamp threads are faggoty edgelords kek
>>
>>17261584
I would be interested in doing a survey
>>
>>17260954
>historical
Montague Summers' book is the most authoritative collection of historical accounts of vampires that I'm aware of. You should be able to find some version of it online, it's long since out of copyright. You should also be aware that there's been a lot of debunking work done since he wrote, mainly study of the processes of decay, so after you read it there are some videos on YouTube you should watch.
>>
I wonder about these myths though- they say vampires came about because people exhumed their dead and found they weren't decayed... Ok fair enough so where does all the other facts come from?

Werewolves- people say it's lycanthropy ... Ok but that doesn't change you into a wolf... Where does that come from?

Enchanted weapons- where does that legebd come from? Their are actual legends of fire swords/ magic rings etc- I mean unless we are missing a big part of actual history here, where do these legends start?
>>
>>17261466
I received my first survey on October 16th. It was given to me by someone named Nikola. After the results were talied up, I recieved another message from them telling me there was an abnormal scrore with my answers, and I was sent a second survey. I just completed it and sent it in today.
>>
>>17261949
Why did you wait so long to send the second survey?
>>
>>17261960
I never got around to it, but it was always nagging at my mind. I had to invest emotionally in it, and I can't just do that whenever, I had to make a conscious decision to sit down, and invest in doing it.
>>
>>17261964
Understandable.
>>
>>17261973
Now are you going to give me some explanation? You're obviously in with Nikola. It can't just be a coincidence that my name got brought up by someone responsible for these surveys.
>>
>>17261975
Would you like to give me a throwaway email so we don't speak on a public forum?
>>
>>17261977
sure, why not.

[email protected]

Same one I used with Nikola
>>
>>17261983
I'm V. I'll be speaking to you shortly.
>>
>>17261983
It's a survey about buttsex isn't it?
>>
>>17262003
CORRECT
>>
Maybe they're looking to recruit soldiers.
>>
>>17260954
>it seems kind of rpish
This is because vampires are involved.
>>
I posted the same thing got crazy replies! I live in Delaware apparently there's a vampire hunt club here!
>>
>>17262366
What kind of replies did you get? Who were they from?
>>
>>17262016

That's what they did in Iraq and terrorists took the training then went AWOL.
>>
>>17262382
Well played.
>>
>>17260954
She's not even a real succubus. I can't fap to this.
>>
>>17260954
Remember: wank on Vampyres is necrophilia.
>>
>>17262410
Do you have something against necrophilia, anon?
>>
>>17260954
if any vampires will bring me in holla at me
i can deal with the immortality
>>
>>17262441
That's what they all say. Then, bam, it's 400 years later and you have to eat what's left of their ashes.
>>
>>17262456
nah just hop in the sun and go to hell
ill pull strings to ensure i have future humans to feast upon so i dont starve
>>
>>17261746

If anyone cares this seems like the only free download with no registration:

https://miltondodd.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/the-vampire-his-kith-kin.pdf

Formatting sucks tho.
>>
>>17262366

Speaking of which, I saw a mention of "the cullers" earlier. What does that mean?

Do they collect info or are they involved in culling the population? Kinda makes a difference.
>>
File: Ayylmao.jpg (128KB, 582x375px) Image search: [Google]
Ayylmao.jpg
128KB, 582x375px
>>17262914
>>
>>17262378
All kinds of people the thread is closed now!
>>
>>17260954
I was "turned" in 1941.
>>
There was a turkhater in transylvania who drank his enemies blood with bread.
He became inspiration for vampires
>>
>>17263652

what's the ritual?
>>
>>17260954
>What does /x/ know about Vampires/Vampyres?
they suck
>>
>>17262432
To be fair, not many people have respect for necrophilia like they used to. It's a bit of a dying art.
>>
>>17261584
Be specific, what search terms.
>>
>>17262410
The dead need love too
>>
>>17261079

Oh, well, when you put it like that I just want to go and kill myself.
>>
>>17263699
After incredible wild sex my maker drained me to the point of death and then filled me with her blood after she cut her wrist. She was a thousand years old and she told me I was only the second vampire she ever made so my abilities are considerable even though I am considered young in vampire parlance.
>>
File: 1445029188968.jpg (30KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1445029188968.jpg
30KB, 514x536px
sunday RP in here
>>
>>17264575
What anime is that ?

I really love
>>
>>17264700
Not anime bro. Real deal.
>>
>>17264809

no seriously, which one
>>
>>17264809

So did you die or not?
>>
>>17260954
That site has been around for years. Remember coming across it when I was 17 and I am 23 now. It has some interesting details though.
>>
UK vampires willing to turn me?
>>
>>17264700
It's the plot of the one Anne Rice adaptation. Not the one with Banderas, Pitt, and Cruise, the sequel one with Townshend. They fudged the details in the book to make the narrative more linear. The book is better, not just because of plot but also of writing. Sometimes losing the author's voice improves a story, more often it detracts greatly.

>>17261804
Go read the relevant articles on wikipedia, they answer all of those questions. And try a little harder to use the right there / their / they're, it really is important. Typos are no big deal, but homophone errors make you look twelve.
>>
>>17264831
No I did not die. Close though. She knew what she was doing.
>>
>>17265019

So how fast did your extra strength manifest? Can you still get hurt?
>>
>>17264926
It's not. She was very close though to how it really is. Having read the books I'm convinced she actually talked to one of my kind.
>>
>>17265024
It manifested slowly. My maker was powerful so I initially had some strength. She gave me some tutelage before she left but not much. I have been able to harness some significant power.
>>
>>17265037

What about practical things If you need blood, how do you get it? Do you get membership in some secret club?
>>
>>17265048
There are underground vampire bars where some will drink off others to nourish but usually it's done differently. We will take the "little drink" off innocent mortals without doing significant damage. I am strong enough to survive without going all the way.
>>
>>17262911
>911

they cull the population, the goyim.
>>
>>17265055

You have the green/white energy of a new vampire so I'll have to believe your story.

I'm still interested in what your ability to survive physical damage is. Maybe you didn't get into anything, but is this at least talked about? Is there an occult full body protection?

If it's like some claim, that you are completely immortal, it shouldnt be a problem to say so.
>>
>>17265073

... right...

because it sounded like culling in the sense of info collection, since photos are not allowed. Which in itself shouldn't be any problem if you really are unkillable.
>>
>>17265074
I am not completely immortal. I can be destroyed by fire or sunlight (although I think I might be strong enough to beat this) or decapitation. Stake through the heart? Bullshit. I can read weak minds, coerce women into a "little drink", my wounds heal quickly, etc. I am able to influence some weak ones with my mind. I am well respected because of my maker but not bowed down to.
>>
>>17265095

>sunlight

nice try
>>
If you're a vampire, fly up to the tallest building downtown and take a shit on the roof

Then take a picture of it.
>>
>>17265100
I said I think I could beat this.
>>
>>17265111

So you mean you got sensitive after a while, need sunglasses etc? What about losing a limb, does it grow back?
>>
>>17265111
Why were you chosen to become a vampire? You must be super duper special.
>>
File: B^U.jpg (7KB, 186x213px) Image search: [Google]
B^U.jpg
7KB, 186x213px
>vampires drink blood for nourishment
>drinking blood turns the victim into a vampire
>who must in turn drink blood for nourishment

Even if you only had to "feed" once a year, the exponentially growth would mean that the entire human population would be converted to vampires within a couple decades.

Hardly ideal source material for your special snowflake RP
>>
>>17265111
Do you ever drink dude blood? or are you homophobic
>>
>>17260954
>I'm curious about the historical point of view

the word stems from serbian and generally slavic mythology, since 1743 in the Oxford dictionary

>The Oxford English Dictionary dates the first appearance of the English word vampire (as vampyre) in English from 1734, in a travelogue titled Travels of Three English Gentlemen published in The Harleian Miscellany in 1745.[3] Vampires had already been discussed in French[4] and German literature.[5] After Austria gained control of northern Serbia and Oltenia with the Treaty of Passarowitz in 1718, officials noted the local practice of exhuming bodies and "killing vampires".[5] These reports, prepared between 1725 and 1732, received widespread publicity.[5] The English term was derived (possibly via French vampyre) from the German Vampir, in turn derived in the early 18th century from the Serbian vampir (Cyrillic: вaмпиp),[6][7][8][9][10][11] when Arnold Paole, a purported vampire in Serbia was described during the time when Northern Serbia was part of the Austrian Empire.
>>
>>17264907
Scotland here.

Too far
>>
Vampire folktales originated in Romania. They're also scared of garlic because of how much fucking garlic grows here. That's all I really have to contribute.
>>
>>17265139
>Vampire folktales originated in Romania.

we have Strigoi in Romania which are similar if not the same thing as vampires. Vampires as such are slavic mythology not romanian.
>>
>>17265139
>can't eat garlic
>have to stay in your basement all day
>can't get blessed or go to heaven
>can't go into a house unless you're expressly invited
>can't even cross running water

vampires kind of sound like huge fags
I wonder if anybody turned and then regretted it immediately after
>>
>>17261984
Whats this survey? I want to do it as well
>>
>>17265135
>Arnold Paole

actually Arnaut Pavle ("Arnaut" meaning murderer in archaic serbian slang) was one of the first documented vampires in Europe in 1726 that caused the vampire hysteria.

I was into the whole vampire scene and read a lot about it historically, even went to Serbia to do research. Vampires in Serbian mythology are however strongly related to the slavic mythology from pagan times and are not the whole Bram Stoker thing we see in the movies.
>>
>>17263669
That and vlad the impaler
>>
File: 1441406250891.jpg (165KB, 545x374px) Image search: [Google]
1441406250891.jpg
165KB, 545x374px
>>17264582
That time already?
>>
I'm a vampire

I'm talking real Bela Lugosi shit too. I wear a cape and sleep in a coffin and all that.

AMA
>>
>>17265134
I only drink female blood (athough I'm not homophobic) unless I feel the need to get rid of an evil doer
.>>17265116
Limbs don't grow back. I don't go out in the day so sunglasses are moot.
>>17265119
I don't know if I was "chosen" or not. My maker (her name was Adamar) told me I was worthy because of my looks and my presence.
>>
File: 8908iMLBED.jpg (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
8908iMLBED.jpg
6KB, 256x192px
>>17265273
>>
>>17265273
>Adamar
did you fuck at the Ramada?
>>
>>17265285
Nice. No. It was at an old (well I guess it's old now) hotel in Chicago.
>>
>>17265273
>I only drink female blood (athough I'm not homophobic)
You seriously think that you're not a homophobe just because you say so?

Why the fuck don't you drink male blood? You sound like a massive fucking bigot.
>>
>>17265297
No, not a bigot. Just very heterosexual. I did drink male blood once to "save" a friend who was dying. I "turned" him. My only one.
>>
>>17265319
Drinking blood isn't sexual, retard. It's food.

That's like saying that you don't even male cows because you're "sooooo hetero".

I guess I can't expect somebody who grew up in the 30's to understand basic concepts of sexuality and microagressions, but if you're going to keep living in the year 2016 I seriously suggest that you educate yourself.
>>
>>17265319
>I did drink male blood once to "save" a friend who was dying
If I had a gun against your friend's head and I told you that I'd blow his brains out if you didn't suck my dick, would you do it?
>>
>>17265319
>I "turned" him. My only one.
Wait, isn't wild sex part of the "ritual"
You need to keep your story straight. Did you fuck your friend?
>>
>>17265367
Bro-job choo choo.
>>
>>17265334
>not even male cows...microagressions.
Nice princess. Good thing you weren't around in the good old days. Holy shit.
>>
>>17265367
No. He was dying of an overdose. I had to do it.
>>
>>17265363
No. I would drink your blood. Quicker than you could imagine.
>>
>>17265416
You would seriously risk your friend's life like that? Just because you're afraid of putting a penis in your mouth?

You sound like a terrible person.
>>
>>17265416
*You try to bite my neck but your fangs go right through me*

Heh, nice try kid. That was just an after image

*I'm standing behind you with my katana drawn, I swing at your neck*
>>
>>17265433
No I'm not a terrible person. I just don't don't suck dick and I can move very quickly. Of course if I had to give head rather than have my friend die I would but it wouldn't come to that. It's a fucked up question anyway asshole so it's sounds like you're the terrible person for even thinking of such a scenario.
>>
>>17265441
Ok tough guy. I'm really scared. If you only knew...
>>
>>17265451
>I can move very quickly
Can you move faster than the average Kenyan?

Why aren't track and field events dominated by pasty skinned vampires?
>>
>>17265451
I don't even believe that you had a friend.

What the fuck would you do together, hang out in your coffin?
>>
>>17265458
Nice question. We who are in the elite are told not to showcase our powers. They are so advanced from humans it would expose us and those of us in the know hide our strength. It is dangerous for me to even post here but I am 98 so I don[t worry too much and have some clout. My brethren and I'm only close with a few) find this board amusing.
>>
>>17265464
Wow. This is an overage board dude.
>>
>>17265471
So you have all these amazing powers, all this privilege and you choose to do nothing with it?

If vampirism has all of these amazing benefits with marginal downsides, why the fuck aren't you making the case to convert everybody? You really are an asshole.
>>
>>17265484
Oh you are young and no nothing of the lore. I have done much with my life. Why would you think I haven't? It's because you are ignorant. You are the young asshole and must be 16, maybe 20 tops.
>>
>>17265498
>hurr muh secret vampire club
You're a cunt, m8. There's no two ways about it.

There is literally no reason to keep vampirism a secret. It's like discovering the cure for cancer, but then deciding not to share it because it would be too much of a hassle.
>>
>>17265515
Interesting point. But there are rules sir. I just find this board interesting and am young enough to wrap myself around the technology. I have older brethren that won't touch it so I have been tapped to be the link.
>>
>>17265531
>But there are rules sir
Oh yeah, shift the blame. It's not YOUR fault, right? You're just lucky enough to be part of the elite, but why should you have to do anything to benefit others?

I hope a vampire hunter whips you in the dick.
>>
>>17265549
To be honest, I am on the fringe of the elite. Very close. You are angry and I don't want to be a part of that.

And I am not afraid of vampire hunters.
>>
>>17265453
Nothing personell ked
>>
>>17265458
I think the better question is why aren't more T&F events held after sundown?
>>
File: 1453357871237.jpg (2KB, 107x160px) Image search: [Google]
1453357871237.jpg
2KB, 107x160px
>>17265553
>vampire hunters

Just how deep does the role playing go??

You demonstrate commitment kid, I'll give you that.
>>
>>17265570
There is some solace in saying the truth and I have been given carte blanche to talk to /x/ but I still want to preserve a modicum of decorum among my kind.
>>
>>17265134

Not homophobic... hemaphobic
>>
File: IMG_20160125_012406.jpg (10KB, 300x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160125_012406.jpg
10KB, 300x434px
>>17265584
Hypothetically if you were a vampire, why spend your time on /x/ bragging to other anons?

Wouldn't secrecy be a concern?. You live in Chicago, right?
>>
Is it for personal validation?
>>
>>17265616
Yes Chicago. Fairly large effete vampire community here. But I was told to make touch with the social media era just to see what's going on. I can't say much more about the community but can maybe answer some questions about myself.
>>
>>17265628
Come to central ohio and turn me if you be who you say you be bruh
>>
>>17265634
I have only turned one and it was because he was dying. I only drink from females otherwise.
>>
>>17265628
Sure go ahead and tell me more about yourself.

I know about the whole Adamar fling and off to Europe. Last you ever heard from her, right?
>>
>>17265640
That does seem pretty homophobic.

Blood is blood.
>>
>>17265616

There's a lot out there besides Vampires and if you are aware of that world, it feels good to talk about it. I'm not a blood sucking leach myself, but I've encountered them.

I'm actually a member of the Elven race (as described by Sir Tolkien) and we have similar concerns as Vampires, ergo it gets boring having the world ignore you.

However, Elven folk despise blood-suckers and we do our best to stay away from them. As I would recommend to all who are reading this thread, stay away from dark forces. No good can come from a tree which bears thorns.

Obviously most people don't believe in the hidden world, but if you do, I advise you to ignore it. It is so rare that you have a greater chance of being struck down by lightning than actually encountering a 'paranormal' creature.

As for what us Elves are like: we have leaf shaped ears and are exceptional athletes and live for a very long time. Tolkien was a solid comrade in our struggle although he let too many of our secrets go.

Either way, we are more than capable of holding our own against Vampires.
>>
>>17265640
But bro I'm O-pos
O-POS!!!!!
>>
>>17265641
She took off back to Turkey I think. That's where she said she was from but she may have headed to the UK. I never saw her after our one encounter but I think she may have since been destroyed. I have some skill and I have not sensed her presence in many decades. She was well known and sought after.
>>
>>17265655
Turkish?
Probably went to germany
>>
>>17265655
The UK, huh?.

That's my NECK of the woods (seewhatididthere). Will let you know if I ever come across her, pretty unique name
>>
>>17265659
She said she was from Turkey and that's what the lore confirms. Adamar was 1,000 years old and well known.
>>
>>17265669

Hehe, she's not making it to 2,000 if you know what I mean.
>>
>>17265669
Adamar is the name of a famous hotel in Turkey.
>>
>>17265676
I didn't even know that. She was wealthy when I knew her. I have been to Europe but not Turkey. She may have engineered the building of this hotel. I would believe it.
>>
>>17265693

Either way, I'm going to hunt her down sometime in the next few years.

I've finally found something to do with an eternity of boredom. Being an elf doesn't suck anymore.
>>
>>17260954
Anyone wanting to be a vampire has NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder), think about it ...
>>
>>17265699
I don't think she exists anymore. This is the guy she "turned". Don't waste your time sir.
>>
Sure it wasn't spelled Adhemar. What was her first name
>>
Does the name Anna Komnene mean anything to anyone ITT?
>>
>>17265716
Sounds like a name I would give to a female cahracter in my story
>>
You ever heard of Mooka ?
>>
>>17261265
Kek
Nobody got it
>>
>>17265728
Would you mind explaining what there is to get?
>>
>>17265707

So you want me to eliminate him instead?

Oh well, might as well do it.
>>
>>17265730
Aids.

His joke was that great.
>>
>>17265646
ereda unda aka varda eda vorsha
>>
>>17265130
Actually, the roleplayer said >>17264575.
You can't just pop into a thread and make assumptions unless you want to look foolish.

The original legends involved the vampire feeding off a victim multiple times until they died, rising as a vampire also. Not as fast as your idea of it, but still an escalating problem. In some areas, they took countermeasures like having the graveyard on an otherwise uninhabited island, where the running water would keep them penned.

When fiction started treating the vampire as the protagonist, they needed more a complex vector, usually the maker sharing blood with a chosen disciple. This was necessary to make the vampire in the story special, rather than just some random cannon fodder.

It's part and parcel to the evolution of the figure of the vampire from gross abomination into angsty immortal eye-candy. Or rather, from "it's going to ravish our women!" to "why isn't it ravishing me?"
>>
>>17265273
Do you have a council or authority that regulates your behavior?
>>
>>17265334
Yaaas. Educate ha
>>
>>17265409
You watched too much gaga and American horror story hotel
>>
>>17265759
You don't actually believe this guy do you?
>>
>>17265451
LMAO THE VAMPIRE GOT TRIGGERED
>>
>>17265759
there are three governing bodies the council of thirteen the high council and the society of hunters each serves a purpose the the thirteen make laws the council interprets them and serves as a court for everything excluding high treason and the society of hunters enforces those laws and kills anyone who doesn't follow them the society actually consists of all races as well as the thirteen but both act as governing bodies for all races the only reason the high council is only vampires/vampreys is because it was their first self governing body that wasn't created for them
>>
>>17265728
Oh I got it :D
>>
>>17265821
This sounds oddly similar to the plot of Underworld
>>
>>17266325
It's a derivative of the old sumerian monarchy, unseemly creatures cast out by their own gods, and doomed to wander forevermore, rejected by all who have beheld them, fated to lose their children to the clutches of strangers, oy vey
>>
My favourite thing about these bullshit vampire RP threads are the wild claims about grand societies and elders.
Fuck off. There aren't any vampires around any more over 100, maybe 200 tops. Any older than that and they go into the ground to sleep because of the madness of being immortal.

Vampires aren't special, they aren't cool and they aren't high class. Vampires are filthy addicts with no self control. Vampires are all bastards, and all alone.
Also, stay away from vampire women, holy FUCK they'll mess your head up.
>>
File: 1452307277302.jpg (248KB, 1236x838px) Image search: [Google]
1452307277302.jpg
248KB, 1236x838px
>>17266505
It's not their fault. The parasites damage their brains, randomly and without warning or reason
>>
>>17266505
That pussy be on point tho.
>>
>>17266524
Nah, it is their fault.
The powers that come with vampirism breed arrogance and make them think they're invincible.
Vampires are honestly the worst kind of people.
>>
File: Chernobyl Liquidators.jpg (64KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Chernobyl Liquidators.jpg
64KB, 460x276px
>>17266588
>The powers that come with vampirism
oh, you mean souls?
>>
>>17266606
I think it's different for everyone
But for me
Subtle influence over peoples emotions, keener sense of smell and a faster metabolism.
Nothing major, but it's certainly made me an arrogant cunt.
>>
>>17265334
>don't even male cows
Did you mean eat? Because the beef you find in stores is from steers (castrated males). Cows give milk, and by the time they stop they're too tough for anything but dog food. Bulls are the same deal, except they produce semen.

Either you had an autocorrect mishap, a brain fart, or you're suggesting not drinking a nice refreshing glass of semen is homophobic. I'm leaning towards option 3, because I like the image of you needing help from fifteen friends to have a bowl of cereal.
>>
>>17266723
his logic is that he doesn't drink male blood because he's a heterosexual

I believed anon analogized this to not eating male cows because you're heterosexual
>>
>>17267163
See, that's what I asked. Did he mean eat? You believe he does, I'm not certain.

Here's why the presumptive argument is irrelevant. Are you sexually attracted to bovines? I'm certainly not.
If vampires exist, they started out as humans, and would retain the basic sexual mapping in their brains. I don't care what gender my sandwich used to be, because I wouldn't have wanted to put my dick in it either way. Assuming vampires have had to swap the function of their literal dicks with metaphorical ones (fangs), it seems to me that preference there is quite understandable.
>>
File: portrait_van_swieten.jpg (75KB, 529x618px) Image search: [Google]
portrait_van_swieten.jpg
75KB, 529x618px
Gerard Van Swieten was one of histories most well known vampire hunters. He was ordered by the Austrian monarchy to claim that they "Do not exist" in order to cover up the truth and prevent mass hysteria across Europe.
>>
File: Castlevania-IV-box.jpg (935KB, 2100x1479px) Image search: [Google]
Castlevania-IV-box.jpg
935KB, 2100x1479px
Im training to be a sickass Vampire hunter

Ive already got a whip and a leather skirt
>>
>>17260954
Read "The Vampire: A Casebook". It's a very good book that will satisfy your curiosity. Be warned, it is a textbook. Hell, the thing even includes Freud's ideas about tomb-womb stuff. Good read, though.

As for psychic vampirism, it exists and there's nothing edgy about it. It's simply another tool to be used, and it can be very useful, especially when making deals with demons.
>>
>>17267930
>As for psychic vampirism, it exists and there's nothing edgy about it
what's the biological mechanism behind it
>>
>>17261024
>Human energy signature
>I sent out a small signal
This board has a way of summoning even the most mighty of autists from their slumber
>>
>>17267775
No different than the huckster Illuminati clique running the show today...
>>
>>17265706

Immortality? The ability to survive without murdering anything at all, even plants? Extreme personal power, even considering the costs? The cultural view of them being basically dark demigods of sex?

Nah man, anyone who wants to be a vampire is probably down with getting superpowers and not so hung up on the preservation of typical metabolism that they use it as the sole measure of what's alive.
>>
>>17268306
that honestly sounds just like a normal mind-set however. Back when vamps started they would've lost it cause each day for us is new...then not so much.
>>
>>17265273
Where do you live and how do you feel towards moving to a specific location in the Balkans and staying there for a few weeks for some experiments?
>>
>>17268312

Nothing wrong with a bit of personal stasis. I imagine that keeping up with cultural trends would suck, but just claim that you don't watch much sports or whatever.

Come to think of it, people do that kind of thing anyhow. How many NEETs spend day in and day out watching anime, playing vidya, jerking off to their waifu of the week, etc? If you could actually sustain that kind of lifestyle for years at a time with whatever talents come with the package, it might be preferable to torpor or whatever the long nap vamps take is called.

Spice it up with some nights on the town, maybe hit up a goth club for the groupies and then go to your basement for another stretch. Rinse and repeat as often as bloodthirst requires. If carting off blood drive results would actually sustain you, the modern era would be a pretty sweet place to live as a vampire.
>>
>>17268385
well you could always go to sleep and never get back up. Or get attacked in a weakened state depending on the mytho's.

Fuck if I was a vampire I'd not sleep. All that shit I could catch up or hell put off for a few more 100 years? Lol.
>>
>>17265821
Come to the Balkans you pussy, we're hungry over here and your kin hides like rats!
>>
>>17265716

Seen it before. The one with the "varangian lapdog" right?
>>
File: 1449113146578.jpg (3KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1449113146578.jpg
3KB, 150x150px
What happened in the last months? Why did vampire roleplay become so trendy? I just saw several different anons claiming to be vampires (in a serious way) in the last weeks. Never saw that happen before, besides the occasional joke.
>>
While the idea of the council of 13 being vampires was interesting, I find a lot of problems with the claims on this thread.

It simply doesn't make sense. Also the newbie vampire claims to not be able to stand sunlight and that a 1000 year old one has been destroyed.

I will have to either call BS or you just didn't get the full deal. Real vampires are supposed to be -completely- immortal. No cutting off limbs and other things being possible.
>>
>>17261024
>Vampires do not stare.
isn't that autism?
>>
>>17260954

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyNQvkjaNQY
>>
>>17268416
This has been a thing for at least a couple years.
>>
>>17265759
There is an elite group in Chicago that governs what the vampire sophistos can and should do. They directed me to involve myself in social media anonymously.
>>17265708
Adamar was her first name but your spelling might be correct.
>>
>>17268371
Chicago. Not coming to the Balkans.
>>
>>17265821
This person is wrong. Vampire turned by Adamar here.
>>
>>17268668
Twilight is over, so now vampires can be cool again.

The human race are all vampires. I don't see the difference.
>>
>>17268756

Are you being metaphorical here? Not tracking what you're trying to say.
>>
>>17268758
I wouldn't expect you to understand me.

No offence.
>>
>>17268774

None taken, but try to remember that intentional obfuscation is laziness disguised as mystery.
>>
>>17268796
Sure is, champ.
>>
>>17268443
Why wouldn't you be able to cut off a limb? We are still flesh and blood, not made of metal.
>>
>>17268774
Um you spelled offense wrong.
>>
>>17268878
Offence is the correct non-American way of spelling.

But you wouldn't know that. Understandably.
>>
>>17268443
Any of us can be destroyed. As we age we do go stronger. I don't know Adamar's fate. It's just that there is no word of her or about her and I feel that she was vanquished somehow since I feel no connection. None of us know and I haven't been to Europe for decades.
>>
>>17268727
Oh, come now it's all in good fun. We can also arrange a ticket, lodgings and a pleasant buffet.
>>
>>17269009
Would there be blood?
>>
>>17269009
What's your address so when I land I know where to go?
>>
>>17269021
Oh, you cutie.
>>17269024
I'm afraid you might get lost. Scratch up one of those quick e-mails and post it if your interest is indeed genuine and we can establish our relationship from there on.
>>
>>17269043
You really think I'm cute? :3
>>
>>17269043
My elders tell me this must be done on our terms if you are serious. They instructed me to have you post your address.
>>
>>17269067
Your elders respond with great speed. This is the mark of proper management. Your terms does not entail your grounds, I hope. Sadly, my colleagues and I are unable to leave the confines of the aforementioned place. Stick around these threads.
>>
>>17269089
I was just in the presence of an elder and they can communicate telepathically with each other if the distance between them isn't great so she was able to make contact almost immediately. Good luck with your endeavors.
>>
>>17268845

Looking at the energy coming from you and that other one who was turned in the 1940s, theres a significant difference, compared to the older ones. Are you sure everyone is like you? You didn't get a diluted version of vampyrism? What blood type are you?

I'm asking because the magic from my understanding uses death as a wall to block any attacks, so the body is materially different and shouldn't be deformed. Meaning if someone really tried, they would be somehow unable to hurt you. Either mentally blocked or something external would interfere.
>>
>>17269181
I am the one made in the 40's and I posted the comment you responded to. We are physical beings. Much stronger than a human and more resilient but a sword or similar type of weapon can cut us. A gunshot will not kill us but we could be destroyed by a bomb or something that would tear us apart. We don't age so we are immortal in that sense. I understand your theory. The older ones are more evolved and there powers are usually greater. I can rival some of them in certain areas but I have a long way to go to match the superior elders.
>>
>>17269195

So do you know about the ability to move in another dimension for fast travel? Is it done from a certain site like a portal or can you do this anywhere after a while? Is it hard to learn?

I'm thinking basically if this could be done anywere you could use this to escape or make yourself invincable even if your body wasn't. Just trying to understand the factors behind this.
>>
>>17269214
Inter dimensional travel is not connected to vampirism in any way. We can move fast but cannot fly contrary to the Anne Rice mythology. She was spot on in other areas. I know she must have had contact with one of us. She was right about a vampire's level of power being affected by the vampire who turned you, meaning how old they are and how many they've turned. The fewer the better.
>>
>>17260954
First of all I am a vampire second of all being a vampire is gay. I'm gay.
>>
Any way to lure a vampire out?
>>
>>17269271
Out from where? We live in secrecy but not in hiding.
>>
>>17269232
>Inter dimensional travel is not connected to vampirism in any way.

So am I to assume that this is a skill that can be learned by anyone, but vampires have learned it only because they live so long they had the time to learn it? Is it so hard it takes more than 1 human lifetime?
>>
>>17269276
I'm certain a group live in my area. Can I use blood to lure them. Can you smell blood from a distance?

I'll go out for a jog at night, see what happens.
>>
>>17269279
Who told you vampires have learned this? I'm 98 and I have never met one who did this.
>>
>>17269287
Why would I betray my own kind unless I knew they were doing something evil?
>>
>>17269289

Noone told me. I know they do this because I was visited by someone sneaking around here, in a close by dimension, like 1 layer away. There was also one time a guy appeared dressed like a classic movie vampire with cape and all, just sat down looking smug until I noticed him. That was way before I started coming to /x/.

I asked around and everyone denied it, then after I asked certain questions here someone showed up like that again. They are there but not physically. Only the surface layer is stripped off, energetically they are there in full.

Of course you wouldn't know this is you don't have the ability to sense things. Talking to them like this is only possible by telepathy.

But then I guess it's an inside thing and it takes very long to learn. The whole goal of the vampyrism itself from my understanding was to move beyond physical, but so far I've only seen 2 that did that completely. The rest have to go back to physical to feed.

Everyone seemed a bit afraid of those 2.
>>
>>17269287
Blood of virgins preferable, and you not from them.
>>
>>17269300
Good, your absence of words suggests this may actually work.
>>
>>17269308
>Everyone seemed a bit afraid of those 2.
Who is everyone?
How do you know they were vampires?
I and my brethren can sense many things and no nothing of this.
>>
>>17269319

One of them allowed me to examine the blood from her non-physical side to find out how this magic works.

There are ways to determine what you are dealing with only by what kind of particles they send out. I'm going to have to guess now that you are either too young to have been introduced to it, or that there are at least 2 social classes because of some difference in how well the magic worked for the individual.
>>
>>17269314
Hilarious.

Fine then, I'll just use yours.
>>
>>17269332
Slow down and listen to me carefully. I am in a group that is in the highest social class and we do not do this. I even conferred with one of the very old ones. What you saw was not a vampire but perhaps a demon or other entity
>One of them allowed me to examine the blood from her non-physical side to find out how this magic works.
Confusing. Not sure what you mean.
>>
My name is Brandon and I reside in Virginia (for telepathical purposes). Ive only been on this planet for so long, the advancement of technology over the generation really intrigues me. I mean we discovered flight over 100 years ago and now we're in space? We fucking rock as a species! My dream is to live centries to see the advancement of our race, and it sounds like becoming a vampire is the only way. Im intelligent, speak multiple languages, attractive and as a natural salesman, the psychic aspect of the transformation would make me capable of great things. Is there anyway for me to be apart of the vampire society? If theres anyway, my email is [email protected]

If you are accepting people, I believe I will be a great addition. Im very serious about this.

So my question is, is there anyway I can join you all?
>>
>>17269353

How old would that imply?

I'm talking about the magic that resulted in vampyrism. It's there in the air, all over the planet, but weak. I've seen it since I was a kid but at the time I didn't know what it was.
>>
>>17261398
Nick from Australia?
>>
>>17269399
>>
>>17260954

i know i want to fuck one!
>>
>>17269441

OK. Thank you.

I think I know what kind of situation I'm dealing with here.

I will have to give you this hint back: the world is far more segregated than you may think. That's probably all I should say.
>>
>>17269399
>I'm talking about the magic that resulted in vampirism

Before you were talking about inter dimensional travel. So which is it? Your posts seem hyper and all over the place.
>>
>>17267944

I've got some news for you, buddy, that my old friend Descartes made obvious a long, long time ago.
You are not your body, and not everything you do necessarily has a biological mechanism behind it.
>>
>>17269470

Yeah.. that is the same. The magic was created by someone and this person has since already fulfilled his initial goal and left.

It is now functioning on its own, and the recruitment of new members is even controlled by it. That is why the personalities and characters all follow universal patterns that I've myself already mapped for a completely different reason.
>>
>>17269481
Ok I want you to sit down in a chair right now good sir. Vampirism has nothing to do with what you're talking about. After 75 years of dealing with this and talking to others trust me. I am not trying to be insulting but are you on any medication? New members are not made by any kind of ethereal magic! It's blood to mouth buddy. You can believe me or not, it's nothing to me.
>>
>>17269500

It's tranferred that way. There are particles that are transported with the blood, but they also exist outside of the human body.

Etheric and physical go hand in hand.
>>
>>17269519
Please stop. And you didn't answer the question about medication. Particles have nothing to do with this. How old are you and how did you become an expert on the history, origin, and nature of vampirism. I explained that you won't give up on this theory and it got the elder very angry with you.
>>
>>17269378
>>17269378
>>17269378

So I'm just going to assume being ignored means there is no way because vampires doesnt real? I was hoping this thread wasnt rp
>>
>>17269378
Sorry Brandon. I got caught up trying to explain to the particle guy that his theory is wrong. I have only turned one person and that was to save his life. It sounds like a cliché but I don't take requests.
>>
>>17269573

You know random accusations that someone is on meds is normal here, it doesn't mean anything and will be ignored.

If someone gets mad over what I've seen and realized, that's not something I can do anything about. Should I stop explaining what you ask about? I wanted to know some things more specifically and was hoping you knew this, but I see now that you dont.

Telepathy is fine for things you already know the specifics of, learning new things and keeping a detailed conversation is much harder.

I've already heard enough, and I thanked you for this, what more do you want?
>>
>>17268187
This made me kek, been awhile since I have on this site
>>
>>17269612
I was trying to protect you sir.
>>
>>17269635

Ok then.
I've personally solved what I wanted to do. I'm pretty sure sooner or later you will hear of my "theory" again, from a different source. I won't say more since it seems to only offend people here and now.

What is your own explanation of what vampyrism is and it's origin?
>>
>>17268416
I've noticed this as well. I mean, it's a thing, it's been a thing for like two decades, but it trends in and out, and often there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. There've been like seven vampire threads on /x/ in the past week.

I'm going to say that this one struck a vein (no pun intended) and the others sparked off. Vampires just resonate with people, they're iconic.

The blizzard that hit the northeast may have had something to do with it. New York City is the international capital of faggotry.
>>
>>17269697
It started with a black magic ritual performed by a powerful witch at Stonehenge in England. He became the first. None still live of the First Brood (4,000 years ago).
>>
>>17269725

Then we are not talking of the same kind of magic, but I see the logic in this.

There is one more question I didn't get a reply to, does the blood type of the target person matter, or does it work on anyone?
>>
>>17269761
I'd probably be immune to that shit
>>
>>17269761
It will work on any type.
>>
>>17269785

That is the explanation for the "weaknesses" as I see it. The original magic was adapted to the oldest blood type only, same as has been talked about on newage websites. This witch 4000 years ago probably made an adaption to any blood type because he wasn't of that type himself and he had to sacrifice the full body protection in the process, making it less effective.

Interesting.
>>
>>17269806
I don't notice any weaknesses in my kind except for the need to feed.

We don't exactly have vampire history classes and it was so long ago anyway I don't have much more knowledge of the origin. What little I know I picked up from some elders over the years. Adamar told me nothing.
>>
>>17269824

By "weakness" I mean not being completely immune to lethal or serious bodily harm.
>>
>>17261064
The fuck is this bullshit?

What's wrong with you people?
>>
>>17269879
Rhetorical question for /x/.
>>
>>17269888
Your mom's a rhetorical question.

#rekt
>>
File: LOL.jpg (25KB, 584x328px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
25KB, 584x328px
this thread
>>
File: LOL.gif (573KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.gif
573KB, 500x281px
>>17270210
Your life
>>
File: 134647437.gif (985KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
134647437.gif
985KB, 500x280px
>>17270245
>believes vampires are real
>makes fun of other people
>>
File: ThisFuckingGuy.gif (486KB, 238x155px) Image search: [Google]
ThisFuckingGuy.gif
486KB, 238x155px
>>17270263
>Implying I believe in vampires

I just popped by here to annoy you, fgt.
>>
>Guy asks for historical context on vampires
>/x/ turns it into "I'm a special snowflake, give me attention- I mean ask me anything"

Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>17261024
>>17261064
What the fuck is wrong with you? You dont honestly believe you can feel other people's energy
>>
>>17266505
Immortality does drive you a bit crazy.

But I take it in stride! Ain't no fun running around being an edgelord!
>>
>>17268416
Well, if you wanted to go fully fanatical you could say that this whole vampire survey interview bullshit has brought a lot of em here.

Or they could all just be roleplayers.

Pick your illusion.
>>
>>17268756
"The world is now a darker place so dark beings like vampires are less feared.

"The human race are all walking dead anyways so being a vampire wouldn't change much."

I figured out your little riddle mate.
>>
>>17269378
Heey mate I'm from West Virginia and all I want to do is fuck a sexi vampire chick.
>>
>>17266505
Personal stories, please?
>>
>>17266505
>>17270941

I could stand to do some reading. Even some RP action might be nice if you're a decent storyteller.
>>
File: download.gif (411KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
411KB, 250x250px
>>17269473
name dropping decartes to justify bullshit
>decartes
>>
>>17269473

You are not your body, you are your mind. That's all Descartes said, and it's taking it out of context to apply it to the supernatural.

Thanks to modern discovery, we now know that your mind is the result of your central nervous system (and to some extend your endocrine system if you want to be pedantic about it). It's an emergent property of your brain working, the same way that doing calculations and combining them into the output you see when you visit /x/ is an emergent quality of a computer.

The computer doesn't have the visual image of 4chan anywhere inside of it, you can't break it open and see a little /x/ thread in there. But by using very simple math done very, very quickly, you can create that image on your monitor in an emergent fashion. That's how your brain makes your mind.

In the same sense your brain is not your mind in the same way that your computer is not a 4chan page. One just creates, contains and sustains the other for a time. Descartes was right in that sense.

And all of that has fuckall to do with psychic vampirism or sucking the emotions out of someone with your spirit energy or whatever. That's just mysticism being abused to exploit a common misunderstanding of nonphysical phenomena
>>
>>17260954
I have twice now met an old womon who was heavly robed and had a a tooth on the left side twice as long as any ofher other teeth and she got younger the 2nd time aroun the first time i saw her was when i was still in either preschool or kindergarten the second time was when i moved back to the same are boaht times she was heavily coverd up from the sunlight in alot of cloths and a hood like thing the 2nd time i met her i was 16 years old so yeamet her twice to my recollection at this point never spoke a word to her but i remember seeing that tooth as a child and just staareing at it and it was there again on a slightly younger looking old women so yea.... maybe just an imortall witha snaggletooth thing or w/e but daywalker just saying.
>>
>>17261064

My theory is that this anon is the opposite of what he thinks. Not only can he not pick up on what other people are thinking, but he also cannot pick up on standard social queues. For example, he doesn't know that it's not rude to stare at people trying to read their mind, or doesn't know that it's odd to move closer to a girl to feel her "energy",o, this anon simply has a form of autism so advanced that it manifests itself as psychic powers. He has moved beyond normal levels of autism, breaking barriers. With his belly button peeking though the bottom of his shirt, he rides the bus to the grocery store, his mother asked him to pick up some eggs on the way back from Minecon, you see. He hunts for vampires, protecting his stomach from the col with a trench coat, concealing his identity with his fedora, and always keeping his sliver Nippon steel katana close by. He is the defender of the living, and he WILL protect you from vampires
>>
>>17261804
Experiments on dead bodies used to be illegal in most places, so they'd use grave robbers. You don't actually think that people believed in werewolves, do you? And in cases like The Beast of Gevaudan, they didn't think that the wolf part was half man and half wolf like in movies. Having your weapon blessed was a thing, but enchanted weapons are made up, like everyone knew and knows that. They didn't actually believe that swords would set people on fire and shit
>>
>>17265095
So you're basically every date-rapist ever?
>>
>>17273659
Nothing remotely like that.
>>
File: 09090.jpg (125KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
09090.jpg
125KB, 1224x1445px
>>17265498
Can confirm, this anon is schizophrenic and delusional. He hasn't done anything with his life because he's too loaded up on SSRI's in his mother's basement. In that regard, he is a vampire, never going outside, having consensual relationship with women, or eating real food. Der Hexenhammer when?
>>17265531
There is no way that you could survive in this modern age without being able to use technology. You wouldn't be able to communicate or anything like that.
>I have been tapped to be the link
So you're telling me that your vampire brothers chose you to spend all day on 4chan waiting for vampire threads to pop up instead of doing anything else? Is your whole life just sitting around clicking through trap threads in a dark basement? You really got shafted. And on that topic, they can't wrap their minds around it? Why? They were around when it was first created. Did every single vampire die out when guns or flashlights were invented because none of you could adapt? Can none of you drive cars, because apparently you all knew Jesus? Shit man, by that logic the old ones wouldn't be able to use steel, because apparently the technology is too advanced? Does the first vampire even wear clothes? Where did the first come from? If you say magic then you confirm Christian beliefs and traditions because, in history, those have been the most effective at killing you faggots (i.e. holy water and crosses and shit).
>>
>>17273838
did you fight in the war? if so, did you use your abilities? Do you consider yourself an American? do you have any sense of nationalism? Did you have any of it before you were turned? What were you doing shacking up in a hotel with a Vamp tramp when you're brethren were getting ready to die for FREEDOM? I can tell why the council picked you to talk to /x/. By the way your council sounds like ISIS. are you a terrorist? as a Murkafag, Who does the council think we should vote for in the coming election?
>>
>>17273838
Did you love your parents? What job did you have before you were turned? If you're society is untouchable, and so secret, whats good advice for us regular folk? Should we work jobs and go to school? should we just not care that supernatural and paranormal things are happening with conscious beings choosing to keep it from us? what should we do? you don't see yourself as evil for perpetuating this global ignorance? What are you waiting for? also you have been around for long enough, can you please post pic of your favorite antique?
>>
>>17275188
>>17275207
Confirmed vampire slayer. Abort undead shit posting! our cover is blown! I think he made Hetep shoot himself too
>>
>>17273583
Holy mother of god ive never laughed so hard
>>
>>17274967

You missed the part were the vampire said an elder is 600 y/o and none of the older one's have survived until now. Kinda sucky because that means its just longevity, you can still die from violence.
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.