[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Collective Consciousness General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: collective-consciousness.jpg (56KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
collective-consciousness.jpg
56KB, 500x389px
Hey guys, who here doesn't actually think, but has their actions dictated by the Collective Consciousness of the world.
>>
>who here doesn't actually think

Sadly, /x/ in a nutshell :(
>>
Consciousness is an illusion you dumb motherfucker, nobody exists.
>>
File: 1452972132505.jpg (9KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
1452972132505.jpg
9KB, 250x202px
>>17260837
It was more of a giving in, I was exhausted trying to create a suitable persona for myself that suited society, I attached to the more primitive metaphysical collective conscious where I disregarded a lot of modernist views and to be fair I've never felt more real or alive or aware of what I am.
>>
>>17260863
Descartes just turned over in his grave.
>>
>>17260915
give her the dick
>>
>>17260837
Different shells, same conciousness.

Do we just jump from shell to shell, does it ever end?

Not saying I want it to end, but what could be the purpose of it all? Is the universe trying to better understand itself
>>
>>17260863
>nobody exists

Depends on the observer and the distance.

Say you have a SUPER powerful telescope, and you were far enough away, you could probably seethe earth just beginning to form, and sprout life.

All the while we exist.
>>
>>17260965
>Her
Please go read a basic philosophy book before I metaphysically strangle you.
>>
>>17260988
So since we are a set type of observing apparatus; ie your senses. Maybe that's why we seem to be caught in the present, though in fact the future already exists in the sense it's already being created and therefore must has a set outcome, regardless of our not knowing or desire to hijack that process.
>>
>>17261025
Exactly. Observation bias is a phenomenon that can be measured.

Just by looking, a person can influence an outcome.
>>
Observer effect it's called, I think...

Remember reading a study awhile back
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.