[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Pictures you took while you were posessed or somewhere haunted.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Snapchat-8361858690316441566.jpg (127KB, 682x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8361858690316441566.jpg
127KB, 682x1136px
ITT: Pictures you took while you were posessed or somewhere haunted. Or just realistic creepy photos.

This picture came out when I tried to take a picture of my eye in my dead grandfathers house, and I barely remember taking it. But I had snapchat on and this photo came out.
>>
OP not able to use his cellphone camera properly. MUST BE PARANORMAL
>>
>>17260784
eye looks yellow, your liver is failing you stupid fuck
>>
>>17260784
>Pictures you took while you were posessed
>>
/x/ - quality paranormal threads
>>
>>17260796
Lol you're the second person on this board that assumed I had jaundice. I'm still young and I don't drink.
>>
>>17260797
>picture you took while being posessed
>picture you took while having an autistic fit
>>
>>17260816
i mean you ate whatever the fuck, not that you are sick, a liver can just fail because you eat too much junk, eat some fiber faggot
>>
-- The Exorcism of OP --

Priest: In the name of Jesus I command you foul demon now to leave the corpulent body of OP!
Demon: Dude, hang on I'm taking some pics for my FB page
Priest: LEAVE NOW GO BACK TO THE ABYSS!!!
Demon: Now a couple pics of that cat. Everyone loves cat pics.
Priest: You have no power here!!!
Demon: Priest, move in close, you and me selfie. Come on, be a bro.
Priest: ARggggh!
>>
>>17260824
I hardly eat at all because of my meds. And I don't even eat much junk, mostly organic food. And I'm a lot more pale than this, my camera makes my skin look orange.
>>
>>17260828
Priest: in the name of Jesus I command you foul demon to stop making this young OP suck so many cocks!
OP: but I am not posessed dude, i just love dicks
Priest: Then stop being a fag, OP!
>>
>>17260816
>jaundice denialing this hard

sad, really
>>
>>17260784
WTF would a demon or whatever poses someone just to take selfies?
>>
>>17260816
Jaundice can be caused by many things, not necessarily liver problems. Can be anything from dehydration to liver failure, if you haven't got any other symptoms you're probably fine. I still have it from when I was anaemic and I'm fully recovered now.
>>
Why don't we just combine this board with /tg/ already?
>>
>>17263687
This board should be merged with tumblr. It's literally the same retarded userbase 100% overlap.
>>
>>17260828
/thread
>>
>>17263217
Why do people get selfies if not for that fact?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
I tried checking my eyes to see how bloodshot they were before heading inside and this is what the photo turned out like
>>
>>17263774
Not only do you have jaundice but youre also too retarded to understand the proper use of lighting in photography.
>>
File: 1453602010412s.jpg (2KB, 109x125px) Image search: [Google]
1453602010412s.jpg
2KB, 109x125px
>>17263774
see you liver is failing, you cant even figure out how lighting works you stupid fuck, go eat a salad
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.