[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

So, I dont know if this true but I heard the army has tech that allows people to wear gloves and from remote transfer a doctor can perform a surgery and control the medics hands. Also I heard that magnets will be the next big thing and planes will travel that way and thats how spacecrafts move. also that gas and proplusion dont work in space and that magnets are the way we move and that there are more then 9 planets in the system and that we are cultivating elements from planets and it explains why we have 4 new elements in the tables and that we are able to transport people through teleportation and we have communicated with aliens not through language but through sound
>>
>>17260598
Magnets are fucked, one hint of electricity and the explode
>>
Well you heard a whole lot of shit, son
>>
File: violent-j.jpg (96KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
violent-j.jpg
96KB, 300x300px
>>17260598
>>
you think this is all true?
>>
also the reason that we have more comets now adays is because we are cultivating the planets that they are falling apart." WWW 2 black hawk down"
>>
also I heard that teleportation is available and that the lights in the sky that we see are people moving through teleportation
>>
>>17260598
I heard that your crackhead mom dropped you on your head as a baby.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.