[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is some of the most real paranormal occurrences out there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image.gif (23KB, 580x740px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
23KB, 580x740px
What is some of the most real paranormal occurrences out there? I want empirical evidence, not some "I prayed to beelzebub and he told me he was true."

Basically, convince me of something's existence (be it illuminati, be it ghosts, aliums, etc.), the creepier the better
>>
I prayed to your mom and she said aliens was true
>>
>>17258869
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2lGPT2J1cc

So basically to prove this to yourself you need to define a character and all aspects of his life. Then share that information with every guest at the table. Then hold a seance like shown in the video with the lights dimmed.
>>
File: 72.jpg (96KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
72.jpg
96KB, 500x444px
>>17258869
I am a practicing magician who has had many results.
>>
>>17258903
Please, share an example Mr. Cabbage.
>>
File: FUCK.gif (1MB, 230x172px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.gif
1MB, 230x172px
Behold, quantum entanglement
http://phys.org/news/2015-11-nist-team-spooky-action-distance.html
>the idea that two physically separated particles can have correlated properties, with values that are uncertain until they are measured.
>>
>>17258911
How am I supposed to share an example? Go out and practice your own, I'm not doing it for you.
>>
>>17258916
I am not asking you to perform fucking magic, I am asking you to give an example of what type of magic this is or what you have done with it.
>>
>>17258899
This video blew my mind. Thanks, Satan!
>>
>>17258903
Can you disappear up your own arse?
>>
>>17258869
Ain't nobody gotta convince you, fool.
>>
File: uivgu797f.png (174KB, 367x319px) Image search: [Google]
uivgu797f.png
174KB, 367x319px
>>17258930
>I'm magic
>What magic have you done?
> WHAT THE FUCK DO IT URSELF IM NOTT UR SLAVE FUKIN RETARDS DONT KNW MAGIK IS REEL FUK
>>
all of this depends on how one defines paranormal or supernatural. personally, i am a philosophical naturalist, and as such, it is my opinion that any strange thing we find about the universe will inevitably fit together with the rest of it all somehow. nothing exists in a vacuum. nothing can be set apart from nature, except by doing so arbitrarily.

i will say this though, the universe, nature, it isn't logical, or mathematical. it can be proven, and indeed, it has been proven, that any logical or mathematical system complex enough to be useful is either eventually self-contradicting or has these self-contradicting sections quarantined of somehow, such as having unaskable questions, like the division of zero. if you are interested in this, look up godels incompleteness theorems.

so, if you want to know something truly bizarre, there it is. the universe is not logical, yet, it is regular. instead of being some kind of illogical fuck storm, it somehow transcends logic, becoming something that is quite literal more amazing than we could ever possibly comprehend. and yet, at times we can glimpse it.
>>
>hurr durr convince me because I deserve it and I'm a lazy ass
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_investigations_of_UFOs_by_governments
>>
File: dancing_skeleton.png (5KB, 154x220px) Image search: [Google]
dancing_skeleton.png
5KB, 154x220px
>>17258912
>spooky action
>spooky
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.