[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Luck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: han-gif.gif (996KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
han-gif.gif
996KB, 500x200px
Okay, this has been bothering me for years. I need to put it out there any maybe someone will know what the hell is going on with me.

Im lucky. And I don't mean hurr hurr #blessed I mean crazy it could never be luck, lucky. I go to events, shirt cannon to the face. I go to raffles, go home with an iPad from a discarded ticket I found on the floor. Its gotten to the point my friends and family have noticed, its a joke to them. I'll drive somewhere and we will hit NO red lights. And its not like this is new this has been happening since I was a teenager. For one, I am scared this is all going to come crashing down and karma is going to rip me to pieces. Here's the odd thing, I cant press it, if I try to be deliberately lucky it doesn't work, like lottery, But I do a survey on the bottom of a receipt and win free wings for a year. I don't understand how this works, or what it is. Like I can give so many examples of crazy impossible shit thats happened in my life. And at first you think its luck, you do, but its been YEARS of this happening in a row. I don't know if by talking about it it'll go away, what the rules are Im just really freaked out. I need theories on what this could be.
>>
were you in those special classes at school too? this may be a clue!!!!
>>
File: _x__-_Paranormal_-_4chan.png (709KB, 2524x742px) Image search: [Google]
_x__-_Paranormal_-_4chan.png
709KB, 2524x742px
>>17258747
I wasn't in special anything. also Lol at the thread below me. And I'm not trying to be funny, I DONT think I have special spooky powers or any of that bullshit
>>
>>17258733
My theory is that you're a faggot.
>>
File: aw yisss.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
aw yisss.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
I've learned to just go with it and stop questioning it.
I fully believe that theres some sort of 'balance' to things, and that being a nice, positive person is a great way of getting it right back.
I've never won the lotto, or had anything extraordinary happen to me, but I get opportunities and free shit from people all the time just because of 'luck'.
I don't like to talk about it though, because I feel like its not something to be exploited or to brag about.
You should probably delete this later.
>>
>>17258733
Interesting.
>>
>>17258756
The OP in thread bellow is sucking your luck and spreading it to strangers
>>
>>17258733
>>17258733
Perhaps it is already Karma.

Do good things, have empathy and compassion for those less luck, and perhaps it can continue.

Of course, that could all be wrong and you could get ass-raped by a bull next week.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.