[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Augmenting Reality tricks Mediate, learn to block pain, learn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: images (5).jpg (12KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
12KB, 318x159px
Augmenting Reality tricks
Mediate, learn to block pain, learn to accelerate time with your mind, learn to feel hot as cold and cold as hot.

After some practice doing the things above Focus on leaving your body and leaving your house while you sit in your chair, When you dream think about those dreams as if they actually happened, Now take deep breaths and imagine you are in a desert and feel the heat and dry air hit your tongue then think about being in the Antarctic and having the ice cold wind blow in your face.

Third step, go to any forest and take off your shoes and do as the tree's do, be as still as a rock.

These are just small stuff to augment reality but if you get really good at it you can pretty much make reality your bitch and change the world around you when you want. If you got really good at it you could even fly around and skip around in the time line. I've been thinking that if we got enough human brain power we could potentiality make things pop up in this reality and change history if we wanted too.
>>
I can block the cold if I get quiet enough
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.