[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not going to be watching this thread past a few minutes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (321KB, 1242x1330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321KB, 1242x1330px
I'm not going to be watching this thread past a few minutes, but I just wanted to say this:

A good bit ago, I browsed /x/ pretty frequently. 2010/2011 ish. Have always been interested in the supernatural or what is beyond here.

I really can't go into that much detail, mainly because I am only now discovering it myself, but to everyone who longs for much more in life (spiritually): it exists.

There is a true occult, metaphysical, and much more beyond that. I know that when I was on /x/ I would always be searching for something like that, and that's what I've spent a lot of free time doing (searching and fantasizing, usually followed by depression)..

But yeah, it's all real (for the most part), and many concepts are trumped by other concepts, and many concepts are far from conceptual.

Anyway, all you need to do is focus your mind on discovery of the unknown and just live. Someone will get the message eventually (hopefully you).

Anyway, I'm no master, but they exist, and there is so much to be realized and found. I always had in the back of my mind that if I ever began to see more of what was there, I'd parrot it here. But really, this is just a message for anyone searching: Don't give up. It's there. Accept that it is there and you will find it.

Wish someone had told me that -- but for all I know, someone did and I was too up my own ass to see!

Later!
>>
i don't go searching, but just wonder in terms of growth or personal meaning. i'll never place my focus on occult but i've had experiences growing up in a house with spirits of past family members. what's meaningful to me is when current family dies and i can communicate with them in ways on occasion after they pass over
>>
Staying on the path, waiting for something to come along and seal my belief. I'm very wishy-washy at this point.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17257390
Just enjoy life because when you die you'll have to raphick son with Margaret.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OQEwXpF0A7k
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.