[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

korean and japanese horror/ghost stories thread. if you happene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: ringo.jpg (95KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ringo.jpg
95KB, 1024x576px
korean and japanese horror/ghost stories thread.

if you happene to know someone that lives in korea or japan or you live there yourself post personal stories.

post stories you come across on the internet/ etc.
>>
there was once a spook

he was korean
>>
does anyone remember the guy who said he was going to explore aokigahara with some friends?

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16313992/#16313992
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmptzjMtnf8
>>
i wish i could go visit some spooky places in japan, or get haunted by the grudge lady
>>
File: Shizuru.jpg (11KB, 297x333px) Image search: [Google]
Shizuru.jpg
11KB, 297x333px
>>17256275
I use to have a awesome greentext story of a guy
who had a Japanese pen-pal who worked security
for some company, the anon went and visited him
and he showed the anon the weird happenings
that he saw on the security footage.
The story was insanely weird what they saw, I use to have it I had screen-capped it from
the thread but recently my HDD died on me and I lost all of my greentext and I had tons of OC ones, that I never got a chance to post.
I still kick myself in the ass everyday for not backing it up, now they are lost in cyber purgatory.
Does anyone happen to have this greentext? Maybe I can find it in archive I'll try and look cause it was one of my favorites.
>>
>>17258189
>Japan
>weird happenings

It's a ninja
>>
>>17259096
kek well may as well be the CCTV footage they watched showed people usually old people,thNo at were really feeble.
They would get into the trash-cans and never return, they even watched on as the trash truck
would come by and pick up the trash and nothing but trash fell out no old people after that,
now don't quote me on that.
Some would actually climb out of the trash-can and start walking again only to return, it was never the same people.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4e3PbNGeCE
>>
File: Reaction52.jpg (27KB, 315x299px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction52.jpg
27KB, 315x299px
>>17256275
So, what's the chances I could fuck a stereotypical Japanese ghost?

What would I need to do to initiate the encounter and not die?

It's something that's been on my bucket list for awhile. Are there any specific rituals I should complete?
>>
>>17259177
Be big American with rots of money
>>
>>17259187
No, I want to fuck ghost, not whore.
>>
>>17259188
Well shit... Uhh, go to Aokigahara?
Speaking of which opinions on the Forest, that movie about Aokigahara?
>>
>>17259192
Fuck, so I should just go to really haunted or abandoned places and hope I get lucky in finding not only a stereotypical Jap ghost but one that's willing to fuck me?

Damn, what would my pickup level have to be to bag that? Like Ascended Master?
>>
>>17259200
I don't know man, no ones ever just flopped there dick out at Sadako from the Ring, so just try senpai.
>>
>>17259211
Got it.

I'll post the results to /x/ one day and become the most legendary man on here.

I will become fuckbuddies with a Jap ghost.
>>
>>17259216
I envy you.
>>
>>17259223
You could do it to man. We could become ghost-fucking buddies.
>>
>>17259224
Ectoplasma brothers, a pun for Mr.Skeltal
>>
>>17259226
Alright pal, it's set.

I'll screencap these posts so when the day comes I can provide evidence of my quest.

See you on the other side brother.
>>
>>17259235
Deal, I call throat fucking the bathroom stall girl.
>>
>>17257835
THOSE EYYYEEES
>>
https://player.vimeo.com/video/99314910?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0 super spoopy Korean tale about an internet bound demon.
>>
>>17259325

>Korean slenderman

kek m8

What the fuck is this?
>>
>>17259428
Fairly long running Korean tabloid series, in the vein of Unsolved Mysteries, Ripley's Believe It or Not, and Strange Universe. Covers murderers, odd tragedies, unexplained mysteries, general "fuck is wrong with people?" pieces, and other stuff.
>>
File: Yurei-Attack-208x300.jpg (24KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
Yurei-Attack-208x300.jpg
24KB, 350x200px
[insert tourist ghost book here]
>>
>>17259192
>the forest
1. probably as shitty as the gallows
2. offensive to japanese and people who have lost loved ones to suicide.
>inb4 redditor
>>
>>17259192
Plagiarized, horribly boring, and really really offensive.
>>
>>17259216
The results will only be your text on their screen. With no proof you'll just be labeled another roleplayer.
>>
>>17262590
Sad, isn't it?

Where's the want to believe I've come to expect so consistently from /x/? Is summer as never-ending as the sages of old foretold?
>>
http://m.comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&seq=

Classic.
>>
>>17256291
Underrated post
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.