[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Triangle UFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Here is a video I took a couple years ago of a UFO I saw.
http://youtu.be/eQkaaPOWCOw
>>
>>17254424
>postin this on reddit later...

Anon nice video but your killing me...reddit?...really??

you're better than that

Well here is a video my friend took about 2 years ago in san meteo California whole hikimg to the top of a hill(he was 17 at the time) to this day i regret turning down the hiking trip...

https://youtu.be/UZ3gRI4UjlI
>>
>>17254534
Also forgot to mention sorry for horrid video quality...friend just so happens to be a huge government conspiracy nut and bought some unacceptable hacked smart phone and was full zoomed in
>>
>>17254547
Untraceable*
>>
woaaaaaah look at this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suBp3ai-xG8
>>
>>17255847
ayy lmao
>>
>>17254424

>WHAT IS THIS?

Stars? Probably the first time you were able to see stars so vividly in your piece of shit light polluted city. Faggot.
>>
>>17257999

TRIPS CONFIRM.
>>
>>17254424
Yeah I'mma call stars on this too.
>>
Why do we persist with the UFO meme? Yes, by definition, it's unidentified. But it's all military. It's been going on for years. Then one day we know about certain ones and they're not UFO's anymore.

Black triangle and blimp shit started in the 80's. Stealth blimps getting more mainstream now, black triangle ones will be next.
>>
>>17257999
too bright to be stars. My guess is that it is jupiter, venus, and mars.

can confirm if i know the rough date and long/latitude.
>>
>>17258433
Confirmed as mars, jupiter and saturn.
I looked up the date lat/long in my planetarium software. get debunked op.
>>
>>17254424
Oobullshit nigger bullshit.
>>
>>17254534
>being mad at a website for personal reasons
>>
>>17254424
>Links video he took of UFO.
>Coincidentally, The Joker is playing in background.
>"Some people call me a space coyboy"

They're trying to make you look ridiculous, senpai.
>>
>>17254424

Experimental military jet, wowie. Witness accounts always seem to discredit that idea, but whenever a video of the triangles pop up they behave much more akin to fighter planes.
>>
>>17254534

Your friend sounds legitimately retarded.
>>
>>17257999
OP here.
It wasn't stars, fuckface. The lights were at each tip of the triangle; & there were two independent lights not seemingly connected to anything in front of it "leading" the black triangle. It was roughly about the size of a football field & maybe 100 feet above the tree lines (very low).

>>17258371
Are you military? How can you be so sure this was man-made or affiliated with the the military. This was unlike anything I'd ever seen before. It didn't make a sound & moved relatively slow. I saw no wings or propellers on this thing. It couldn't have been moving in the air like it did unless it was using a form of propulsion that is unknown to common man.
>>
>>17259107
>moved relatively slow.
Having watched the video from start to finish I can say with 100% certainty that I observed exactly zero movement from anything other than the jittery dumbass who was holding the camera.
>>
last friday I've seen one, though not 100% what is was, it was night and I only saw 3 lights in a triangle form. I just closed my eyes, my bed is next to a small window. First I heard a windy noise, but something was off. It wasn't that windy that day to make such noise, and it came louder and more metalic. The moment I realised it wasn't anything I heard before I opened my eyes and looked out the window. It hoverd around 10 meters above the houses, very slowly. Only saw it for a second before it hovered away from the windowview. I ran dowstairs hoping for another view but it dissapeared

I didn't feel scared but more an enthousiatic feel, I live in a small town in Belgium
>>
>>17254424
It's some form of lens flare.

Look at your video at 23 seconds, you can see the same kind of dots but in a line formation when you are pointing the camera out the windscreen.

Weird how the exact same thing can be seen when you have the camera pointed at the street, huh.

I doubt you saw anything in the sky and are just bullshitting.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.