[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 37

File: divination-056.jpg (32KB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
divination-056.jpg
32KB, 400x291px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also, Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>17241888
>>
AYYYYY,

can you do a reading for me?

tell me about my love life in the future

ay.
>>
>>17245809

Ayy Keira, if you're still here, I did a (general) reading for you in regards to your love life as a thank you to the reading you gave me, ayy:

--

Heart of the Matter / Opposing Factor: Page of Swords / King of Pentacles (R) [Rune: Berkano]
Root Cause / Known Influence: 9 of Pentacles / 3 of Cups (R) [Rune: Fehu]
Past Influences / New Circumstances: The Lovers / 4 of Wands [Rune: Dagaz]
You / Your Environment: 4 of Cups / Page of Pentacles (R) [Rune: Isa]
Guidance / Outcome: The Moon (R) / The Star (R) [Rune: Algiz]

--

Ayy, lookie lookie. It seems to me that unforeseen shit always gets in your way, ayy? There’s also the hint of rivals involved. What a interesting love life, ayy. You have no idea what your partner really wants; some ambiguity involved, ayy? This, as should be obvious, is caused by a lack of foresight; so instead of heading in head-first into a relationship, you should perhaps think twice before committing - is this lad the one you can foresee spending some good years together with, ayy? Dis all overseen by da rune Berkano, ayy - something new, something new, ayy! I hate to ask: but were there some sort of abuse from previous relationships? Damn, ayy.

Now, moving on, ayy. As I’ve said, yer in love with love, ayy; almost like a giddy school girl swooning over the shining knight in armor, ayy. Now, dis 4 of Wands and of Cups lookin’ good fer ye - stability! And now, now, do I see the rune of money? Holy shit, ayy. Dis lad would never have thought given this spread! Ayy! You’re finally finding some stability and new beginnings in yer love life, ayy! Quite a sudden realization, perhaps? That’s great, ayy. However, your environment, ayy, is a lil’ too superficial, ayy? Try to change this, ayy?

(cont.)
>>
>>17245809
>>17251260

(cont.)

Well, it seems that you should stop holding onto too many secrets and any prejudices you might have, ayy? Your initial impression of people seems to be off in some instances, ayy? So don’t be so quick to judge, ayy? You’re kind of cold towards people you don’t know, ayy? Now, for the outcome, not lookin’ so good, ayy - but you can change this, ayy?! Learn to direct your energies and love properly, channel them to a lad that cares, ayy? You have the strength to break through this, ayy!

Ayy, there a lad you admiring, m8? General feelin’ from this spread, especially da runes, ayy. Go for it, ayy! Overall, there's the theme of something new beginning for you - a new chapter in your love life, ayy. Your past lookin' kinda gloomy, ayy, but your future lookin' bright, ayy!

Good luck. Ayy.
>>
Can I have a Reading?
>>
Hi
Could anyone give me a love reading?
My name is Kuba, male
>>
>>17251299
My name is Alex, Male by the way
>>
Can I have a reading too, please?
>>
Sean
Male
Scorpio

Is it time to switch career paths?
>>
D
Male
Capricorn

am I going to kill myself this year?
>>
>>17251330

no
>>
>>17251335
phew
>>
File: 1453318333993.jpg (204KB, 1254x778px) Image search: [Google]
1453318333993.jpg
204KB, 1254x778px
Future reading please ?
Alan
Make
Pisces
>>
K
Male
Libra

Can i have general reading? If thats not possible then i have question - can i take my new shady job offer?
>>
I'd like a reading too, pls senpai. I'm a sagittarian F.
I had a nasty fight with a friend, should I just stop thinking of said friend and move on?
>>
C. C.
M
Aries
What's up with the deep sense of dread I've been having lately, and my constant feeling of exhausting regardless of diet or sleep pattern?
>>
>>17251242

A
Libra
Male

General reading if possible, if not here is a question, will i get in a better health soon?
>>
G
Aquarius
Female

I would like to know about my future health...=(
>>
>>17251583

Ayy. What's wrong with your health?

I'd do a reading for you now, but I don't ever do health readings; so if you don't mind it being inaccurate.. Let me know if you want one.

Ayy.
>>
>>17251599

yeah but do you do love readings :(
>>
>>17251607

Ayy, I do.

Would you like one? Any specific query?

Ayy.
>>
>>17251599
Why do you keep saying ayy?

Ayy lmao
>>
>>17251609
Could you do me? Kuba, male. Love reading
Ayy lmaos to you my friend
>>
>>17251609

just a general love reading, but mostly if i'm finally going to find love soon. i'm a lady if it matters
>>
J
Tell me about her. What will she look like?
>>
What kind of career will I have?
>>
>>17251599
Alias : Ayylmao (we are brothers, ayy)
male
love reading
>>
>>17251599
i have a chronic disease, not terminal but progressive. Doesn't matter if it's inaccurate!
>>
>>17251611

AYYYYYYYY

>>17251615

The Empress, 8 of Wands (R), 6 of Pentacles (R)

Ayy, m8, m8 - ye need to follow your intuition when it comes to love. What do they say when you meet a new lass, ayy? Listen to them, ayy. Now, now, you're focusing on your love life, aren't you? Ayy - this seems to be the wrong focus for you. You're way too focused on meeting the right lass, and thus couldn't see past your own shadow. Dis' not good, lad. Try to keep this in check, ayy?

>>17251617

The Devil, Knight of Wands, Ace of Swords.

AYY M8, DIS LOOKIN' VERY GOOD FOR YE. Honestly, dis lookin' really good. The Knight of Wands speaks of you exploring deeper into yourself; carrying a torch and such in the passage of your minds, ayy. Nice, m8, ayy. Now, the Ace of Swords, the card dis lad loves to see, represents new beginnings and all things pertaining to it; victory, etc., ayy - you will find love soon, ayy!
>>
>>17251649

ayyy m8, thanks for the positive reading :^) i hope these feels end soon, ayyy.
>>
Doot doot! aye
>>
>>17251649
Thanks, I dont think I'm so focused on love, I'm in a fucked up relationship which i dont know how to get out of. Also in my new school there are many girls that are really, how do i put this ayyy and Im intrested in them. How do I deal with the relationship and is something coming for my at school when it comes to the girls?
>>
Ayy ayy to the ayys, could you do me a love read too? I'm a male, 18, a leo. Just in case you need any fancy info.
>>
>>17251639

7 of Wands, 7 of Pentacles, 2 of Swords (R).

Ayy, m8, yer focusing on yourself - the right thing here. Das good, m8; however, you have to tendency to blind yourself and get into stupid arguments, ayy? Damn, ayy. You need to strike a balance here, ayy? Taking charge of yourself and improvising is fine, however, blinding yourself to your surroundings is not, ayy? Got it, ayy?

>>17251639

Disease / You: Queen of Wands / Knight of Wands (R)
Factors: Strength
Outcome: 4 of Cups (R)
Advice: 4 of Wands

--

Ayy, m8. Quite an experience with this disease, ayy? You're lost, confused and have no idea what to do or where to turn to. It's eating you up inside mentally, ayy. Damn, ayy. Now, the factors surrounding your situation is Strength; you lack it, ayy? You need it, ayy. Sorely, ayy. The outcome here isn't all that bad or good, as it indicates some form of stagnation; not really going anywhere or heading in any direction, ayy? However; the advice here would be to seek stability, ayy! Stability, AYY? That's what you need right now, ayy. Find the middle ground between suffering and enjoying yourself, then stay there - stability, remember, AYY?!

>>17251666

> 666

CHECKED, AYYY.

Ayy.

>>17251677

> 77

CHECKED AGAIN, AYY.

Ayy.

>>17251679

Go for them, ayy. Doing a quick card pull, we drew the reversed 2 of Cups, ayy? This means you need to break free of whatever holding you down in your love life, ayy; perhaps your relationship, ayy? Dis' gonna be start of something new and fresh for yer, m8. Cherish this time; break it off with her - nope the fuck out if you have to, ayy?
>>
>>17251690
>>17251641

Dis' meant for yer, lass. Sorry for the confusion, ayy.

--

Disease / You: Queen of Wands / Knight of Wands (R)
Factors: Strength
Outcome: 4 of Cups (R)
Advice: 4 of Wands

--

Ayy, m8. Quite an experience with this disease, ayy? You're lost, confused and have no idea what to do or where to turn to. It's eating you up inside mentally, ayy. Damn, ayy. Now, the factors surrounding your situation is Strength; you lack it, ayy? You need it, ayy. Sorely, ayy. The outcome here isn't all that bad or good, as it indicates some form of stagnation; not really going anywhere or heading in any direction, ayy? However; the advice here would be to seek stability, ayy! Stability, AYY? That's what you need right now, ayy. Find the middle ground between suffering and enjoying yourself, then stay there - stability, remember, AYY?!
>>
A
Leo
Male
Is my future good or bad?
>>
>>17251690
Oh man thats good to hear but its not so easy to break up with her I'm just afraid that she'll do something stupid or get super depressed. What am I to do in this situation will everything happen by itself in some time or I have to do something to make it happen?
>>
Ayy, dis' lad gonna bed.

Peace out errybody, ayy.

Ayy.

>>17251701

Ayy, honestly I'm too tired to draw another card - so quick unsolicited advice, ayy:

She sounds really dependent on you for her happiness, ayy? Hints of possessiveness, even, ayy. So, in this case - it's best to take it slow, ayy? Methinks it's best to get her to be independent and such before you break it off, ayy? As for breaking it off with her - do you still love her, ayy, or are you staying in this relationship because you have to, ayy? Answer that question, then you shall find your answer, ayy.
>>
>>17251714
Thank you for the little chat m8 have a good rest, and all the best to you. Ayy
>>
A
Pisces / Male
Any love readings for me ?
>>
M
Male/Scorpio

Will this case work in my favor?
>>
Okay, my brother just read my fortune today, and the card I got for the day itself was scary accurate

The hermit

I overcame a freak out I had about death before we read it
We started just talking bullshit for awhile when we got it, ignoring the tarot
And I'm going to see a counselor later today, a wise man if you would
>>
File: sooooooo.png (4KB, 203x203px) Image search: [Google]
sooooooo.png
4KB, 203x203px
Tarot readers, how do you know the card you're picking is "the one"?

For me, my finger kinda feels warm and tingly over the card. Is it the same for everybody else, or do you have different ways of knowing?

Sorry if this is dumb to ask. I'm just curious.
>>
File: lauren-cohan3.jpg (30KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
lauren-cohan3.jpg
30KB, 400x300px
Matt
Male
Gemini
6/9/89

Will I get one of the jobs I applied for at Target or Lowes?

Should I keep looking?

If so, then where?

Thanks
>>
>>17251876
You know how when you have magnets on the wrong side connecting each other you sort of get like an airy bubble feel?
I kinda get that. Like my hand has that attraction feel to the card.
>>
M
Female
Aries

may I have a general reading?
>>
>>17251428

Still waiting for an anwser...
>>
Keira here

>>17251260
>>17251261
Hey Ayy!
Thank you for the read m8, you seriously hit the nail on the head, but m8 these are past events - things that came to be. Seriously though everything you said happened.
This is a pretty new thing you see, idk how it happened???? It just did.
>unforseen things, rivals, partner not knowing what they want
yep yep yep happened just as you said
>head-first into a relationship
AYE he ain't a person to have this approach to, I was very carefull and gentle, only after I looked after the situation I did tell him my feelings.
>abuse from previous relationships
yeah man but it does not hinder my walk, you see the past is the past, it is only good for what you can mold the future into.
>stability new beginnings, superficial enviroment
yep yep yep i changed the environment over the course of 2 years, was hard, really hard. Hit the bottom but now I'm ok I believe. As for money, I sure hope so - having new prospects on job opportunities and will do my best to get my things in order.
>cold outloook on the world and people
aye aye, but you see, I try to open up more, I do put effort into putting myself more out there and see people for their worth. It is looking good now idk really.
>lad that i admire
he in my hands now ehuehuehuehue

Just to say that you were on point on everything. I don't really need a reading right now, I just need to do my work and continue walking forward with my head up. Everything will be alright if I put my heart into it I believe. Really it is the first in about 8 years I've felt this stable even if I have a lot of problems to deal with, I will manage to fix em somehow.

Would you mind if I contact you via email if something rather bothersome happens for advice on handling the situation? You seem to hit really really well with me I am seriously impressed.

>>17247310
Man if you'd really really wish for that you can contact me on my email - [email protected] I'll need more info, plus I won't read if its shady.
>>
>>17251893
>Will I get one of the jobs I applied for at Target or Lowes?
Maybe. You'll find out either way. You can call and ask the status of your application, it makes you look more interested.

>Should I keep looking?
No reason not to until you get a job offer.

>If so, then where?
If you're looking for a job in retail, just look for other retail jobs in the area: Sears, JC Penney, BestBuy, Staples, etc.

Why do you need a reading for this?
>>
>>17252161
FYI I didn't do a reading, it's just regular advice.
>>
>>17251330
>>17251335
>>17251339
too fucking funny
>>
>>17252167
we /adv/ nao
>>
File: 1427477969257.jpg (461KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
1427477969257.jpg
461KB, 571x800px
>>17252161
>Why do you need a reading for this?

Just because it's something you wouldn't fret over, doesn't mean it's something no one else will fret over.

Imagine you're scared over something. It's really getting you in the gut, you can't stop thinking about it. If there was a way for you to get reassurance that everything would be alright, wouldn't you go for it? That's why he wanted the reading. Jobs are hard to come by these days, you know.
>>
Wtf when did div turn into ayy lmao central?
>>
>>17252194

ayy lmao
>>
File: ayy.gif (315KB, 705x614px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.gif
315KB, 705x614px
>>17252194
>>
AYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
File: Ayylmao.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ayylmao.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>17252194
>>
My gf wants me to for with to from with the next.

Should she?
>>
>>17252548

>My gf wants me to for with to from with the next.
>for with to from with the next.

wat?
>>
Who wishes to step into the fools domain?
You better give feedback or i'll play a joke on you!
>>
>>17252651
Male
Kevin
Taurus
>>
>>17252651
Also forgot the most important! A question is needed.
>>
>>17252660
Male
Kevin
Taurus
Will it be financially possible to travel to the places i must visit?
>>
>>17252651
Male
Benjamin
Virgo

What will happen to me for the rest of this year relationship wise,thanks in advance.
>>
Gender male
Name james
Age 25
Sign Scorpio
how do i achieve my goals without betraying my beliefs
>>
>>17252664
I drew the Chariot!
I'm quite sure that leads to yes.
You may have to put yourself to the task though!
Also Kevin do you have a beard?
>>
>>17252666
You, I like you. You said thanks in advance that means you're polite. A woman should open her legs for you but that's just my gut feeling let's see the card.
Card:Queen of wands.
Looks like you may find a woman. I don't know how it works out.
But I think you'll find your eye on someone and you'll be determined to catch them.
>>
>>17252682
James, I drew the Seven of Wands!
That means that even though you are at an impasse.
Do not give up and persevere it should work out in the end!
>>
>>17252651
Connor
Male
Leo
Do i train for a career in engineering or finance? Thanks
>>
>>17252651
Name: Desi
Sign: Capricorn

I'm wondering how my current relationship will work out. Thank you kindly for doing the readings!
>>
>>17252687
Wow, i'm truly impressed, i indeed have a lovely beard! :D
Thank you and if you have some more guidance or tips i'm all ears.
>>
>>17252651
>Female
>Cristine
>20
>Sagittarius (on the cusp of Scorpio if that changes anything)
> How should I go about my love life or should I ignore it completely?
>>
>>17252651
Oscar
Male
Gemini
Give some advice to find love
>>
>>17252730
Hmmm is it black? I can kinda see you wearing a cap too.
Try it out sometime.
>>
>>17252727
Hmmm This seems to be a split-road. I will draw a card for each.
If you choose engineering:Three of swords.
If you choose finance:Ace of pentacles.
Engineering seems to scream painful separation or rejection. I guess it won't mix well with you.
Finance however, Ace of Pentacles. Looks like you have a very bright future!
Also i'm practicing other workings. Do you happen to have black curly hair and wear glasses? Darker skin pigment?
This is just to flex my other zones.
>>
>>17252746
Wow, it is indeed black, but i usually don't wear a cap, but will try it out sometime :).
Thank you!
>>
>>17252735
Let's see let's see Cristine. I picture you with long dirty blonde hair. I could be completely wrong but I really wanna flex these scrying vibes.
If you choose to go for love life this year: Ace of Cups!
Looks like you may find someone that you love very deeply.
If you choose to suppress and focus on other things...
Card:Eight of swords.
Let yourself be free. It isn't good to hold your feelings back as it will harm your health in all aspects the Eight of swords only adds to that idea.
You're bound to find the one eventually you have your whole life ahead of you.
I'm getting mixed readings that the hair could be more black but i'm usually wrong when I second guess.
>>
>>17252699
Not sure how i give feedback on this but atleast you replied,thanks.
>>
>>17252760
Thanks for the reading, seems to resonate and confirm what ive been feeling.
As for the description im afraid im fair haired and light skinned. 20/20 vision too, although i do wear glasses on my motorbike that i ride daily
>>
>>17252736
Hmmm advice to find some love is difficult to do.
What I can do however is tell you your most likely future if you make a certain choice.
If you choose nothing and make love find you:Two of pentacles.
Seems like if you just lay idle and patiently you'll get a feeling of having balance in your life and be stable.
If you decide to change things and be a bit more persistent this year:Six of Cups
Seems like you may have something pleasant come from childhood, who knows.
>>
>>17252785
Thank you so much! I have shoulder length chestnut brown hair but I have had long ginger blonde hair as well as black- so you are not wrong entirely.
I've had a lot of burns in love and your response inspires more optimism toward love in me. Not looking for The One but always looking for a partner in crime. Again, thank you!
>>
>>17252651

Why the hell not.

Male
Anders
Leo

Should I stay on my current path for potential employment or should I go with my side idea? Also, what in the hell should I do with her?

The two are not related, just in case anyone thinks maybe they are.
>>
File: eye1.jpg (11KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
eye1.jpg
11KB, 640x480px
Readings?
>>
>>17252828
Ohhhhh! Do one for me!
>>
>>17252828
Are you doing readings?
A general one please?
>>
>>17252836
ok
what is the question?
>>
>>17252827
If you stay on current job path:Page of Cups
Looks like you may get a unique start to your job and it may go well with you.
If you go with side idea:King of wands.
Looks like you may come strong with the side idea. You will conquer all obstacles as long as you stay determined.
For the woman: Seven of Swords
I drew this if for the outcome if you were planning to leave it won't go over well. Messy breakup!
>>
>>17252651
>m
>josh
>27
>aquarius

i have no motivation to do anything, my soul desires nothing i have encountered... what do? i feel like everything is pointless and meaningless

where can i find meaning?
>>
>>17252848
How's the occult? I'm really reaching a dead end when it comes to meditation and witchcraft work.
Same when it comes to working with entities.
The kundalini yoga seems to be going strong though.
>>
>>17252856

Oh no, I'm not planning on breaking up with her because we're not even together. I'm just very conflicted on what I should do in order to potentially change that. Could you draw something on that or am I asking too much?

Either way, seems like I'm okay no matter what I choose for an occupation according to cards.
>>
>>17252860
Fear not my friend for even though you have come to an impasse! This is common for everyone in life!
I am not down putting it as I have experienced these things as well.
Try looking into occult stuff it made me feel a tad better. That's personal advice.
Now for the cards!
Since i'm biased I drew a card for how you would feel/ it would go if you went for occult and how it would change you.
Card:Strength
Seems like you will grow in courage and patience. You will also start to grow a very strong passion for this work as it gives you something new and interesting to work with.
Perhaps giving you purpose. I can hook you up with things if you need so.
>>
>>17252828
Should i be more vocal in the defense of those less able to speak up? Or will it cause more trouble than its worth?
>>
>>17252828
Can I get a love reading please? Should I pursue this girl?
>>
>>17252828
Do you have any idea how my temporary job search is going to go? I have something good lined up for April, but I really need something for the next two months.
>>
>>17252828
what was my pastlife?
>>
>>17252836
>>17252865
III The Empress, XXI The Universe, 5 of Swords

There is something holding you back. There appears to be too much love of pleasure, or comfort.
>>
>>17252828

my birthday is next month, just how depressing will it end up being?
>>
>>17252907
I don't really understand on how that can be holding me back?
Wouldn't that encourage me to work more?
This makes no sense to me but thanks for the reading despite that.
>>
>>17252881
i can see growing in courage and patience as a result of exhaustion towards everything

ive looked into the occult quite a bit over the years, but nothing has spoken to me

is there something you can point me towards?

everyone thinks im severely depressed. idk, maybe thats it, but i just feel like i am imprisoned in this existence and the only relief will be when i die of old age or whatever...

i would kill myself to make everything stop, but that just seems as pointless and meaningless as everything else
>>
>>17252651
Male
Emil
Cancer

Do you see a new beginning coming? I feel like I'm on the brink of breaking out of this minor stagnation. At the same time, I'm definitely limiting myself and don't know how to take a leap of faith into something.
>>
>>17252828
A Love reading if you can my good man
>>
>>17252847
IX Hermit, VIII, Adjustment, Queen of Wands

It appears that you might be a bit busier, or gain more control.
>>
File: nihilism.png (287KB, 889x592px) Image search: [Google]
nihilism.png
287KB, 889x592px
>>17252919
Let me help you. Try going to the occult threads and also look at this picture my man. Also look at JoS stuff. Their meditation and witchcraft is really good.
Their ideologies however is questionable to say the least, but the power meditations are very good.
>>
>>17252926
Hmm let's see your most likely future if you go on this path.
Card:Eight of Wands
Well that answers just about everything.
Yes a new beginning is totally coming.
The card says that at least.
>>
>>17252708
thanks I am at a impasse atm not sure what to do
>>
>>17252934
Anyone of both are really good for me.
Thanks!
>>
hey, is anyone still doing readings? I hope so.

Male
Adrian
Pisces

shall I fear anything in near future? .... Like, really, really near?
>>
>>17252736
Oscar, I've seen you in here many times, and I have some advice for you.
You're constantly asking for readings and advice.
It doesn't matter if we hold the door open for you if you don't step through.

Also, imagine asking someone a question. You get an answer, but you ask them again. They'll start to feel annoyed maybe.
And if you ask too many other people, won't they feel like "so what, I'm not good enough to read this?"
Spirits can be fickle, friend.

>>17252651
And The Fool, I gave you some feedback last thread, but after I did I think you may have stopped posting, not sure. Just wanted to give you a heads up if you didn't see it, and thank you.
>>
>>17252944
Huh. I wish I knew where to go and what to do, but maybe it'll come clear.
>>
>>17252828
Can you do one for my academic pursuits?
>>
>>17252884
8 of Wands, XX The Aeon, Prince of Swords

Yes, definitely be the champion they deserve, but do not keep them voiceless.

>>17252889
XVII The Star, Ace of Swords, 2 of Disks
It appears that it might be worth trying. It could have an unexpected result.

>>17252892
Princess of Swords, II The Priestess, Prince of Wands
You may have an early opportunity.

>>17252904
3 of Disks, 2 of Wands, XVII The Star
Someone of low status.
>>
E
Female
Sagittarius

I can't decide on one thing to ask so a general reading of this year I guess.
>>
>>17252908
skip
Sorry friend

>>17252913
If you want I may be able to talk about it in irc later.
>>
>>17253009
Yeah that'd make me happy.
I've been struggling with it.
It's almost as if it's all a joke!
haha!
>>
>>17252927
8 of disks, 5 of swords, 2 of cups

It appears that it may be complicated, slow, and perhaps painful, but also there is a chance for excellent intimacy.

>>17252978
Knight of Cups, 6 of Wands, IX The Hermit
This will likely require much of your attention.
>>
>>17252828
May I have a love reading, please?
>>
>>17252828
Can I have a general reading, please?
>>
>>17252828
Do you do love readings?
>>
>>17252651
Male
Alan
Pisces
Will I settle down into a relationship soon ? With the girl I met ?
>>
>>17252811
Well neither seems very direct in regard to love, maybe the six of cups.
>>
>>17252828
Uhh gosh, you've got so many. I get it if you can't get to me, but I just want a general look on the relationship between me and my lover. The direction it's going.
>>
>>17252736
>>17252972
The unknown is very scary anon, specially when readings are conflicting.
Also when you recieve positive readings on a subject but the result is actually negative.
Also a lot of things are outside my control, I feel my life is controlled more by other people than myself.
>>
male
Nicolas
Capricorn
27 years old

I lost my job this week. I don't have any savings and rent is due in 10 days. my only option is to beg my family for a loan. I'm so scared and so ashamed.
>>
>>17252828
Hello, male 21

Career reading..

Should I do what I'm thinking or wait for something better?
>>
>>17253009

thanks for nothing orgodemir
>>
Female
Amy
Taurus

Career reading please.
>>
>>17252651
I would like a reading please
Male
David
Leo
What is my life looking like for the year?
>>
Sorry guys i'm done for now my spine is fucking about.
>>
>>17253209
dat kundalini wigglin
>>
>>17253243
It fucking hurts so much.
>>
Chris M
Male
Capricorn
Will I end up with her?
>>
>>17251242
male
Hector
Scorpio

Career reading please.
>>
>>17253251
>>17253251
you do any yoga?
>>
>>17253280
Yeah.
>>
>>17253281
Ooooohsnap.
What kind?
>>
>>17253292
The fairy tale deck is so pretty! I was hoping to get a love reading, please. I'm a female and my partner is a male. Thank you!
>>
>>17253414

Sorry anon, I got a little embarrassed and deleted my post. But when I picked out a card I got The House; "happiness, prosperity, and security". So if you're thinking of settling down with your fella things are looking good.
>>
>>17253503
May I get a career reading anon?

I'm a male, 20
>>
>>17253511

For you anon I picked out The Clover, which to me can mean that either A)you're going to find a career that will make you a lot of money or B)if you already have a career you're going to get a raise. Either way you have luck on your side no matter what you decide to pursue.
>>
>>17252161
Fairly standard stuff. I know to call back. However, I never asked for your /adv/.
>>
>>17253503
No worries at all, Anon, and thank you so much for the reading. I appreciate it a lot!
>>
>>17253534
thanks a lot my friend.

I also wanted to ask about my love life if you have time and energy
>>
>>17253552

You're welcome, I hope I helped a little bit.

>>17253669

You're welcome! And as for your love life, I got The Heart; love is coming into your life soon or you have lots of love to give in general, romantic or not. I think you can expect happiness in your love life anon.

Aaaand that's it for now, I might come back another time.
>>
>>17253786

because mandela effect threads are shit threads
>>
>>17253786
mostly cause mandela threads are always the same shit i guess, people discussing about how to write berenstein or whatever

these threads generate @original content@ real or not
>>
Could someone do a reading on me for money related shit like jobs and such?
I'm 19, Male, and a scorpio if any of that stuff is important.
>>
>>17252131

Ayy, das good to hear, ayy.

I sent you an e-mail, ayy!

Ayy.
>>
Not to cut over the mandela effect shitcussion, but can I get a relationships reading? Pretty stressed about some relationship problems right now. Feel really lost.

Cygnus
Gemini
Male
>>
>>17254027

kiwi
>>
>>17254033
irc? I'm yanon in it.
>>
>>17251919
Just drawing attention to this, adding in the fact that I'm about to be 19.
If a general reading isn't possible, I do have one question.. These efforts I'm putting into my life, will they lead me where I would like to be?
>>
Eh

Why do I still think about her?
>>
File: 0070.jpg (17KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
0070.jpg
17KB, 200x150px
Yo I can do some readings when I get home in a bit

Fill out the following four °s pls::
________
°A picture of a fictional character you admire / identify with / would enjoy being (preferably a 2D person)

°Appearance/style (brief description)

°Personality (a few words)

°Make it clear what you're askin' (or just a general)
I don't need a reading right now, but I just wanted to thank you for your hard work here and offer you a reading if you'd like one. I just need a query.
>>
File: Eva24DC_Kaworu.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Eva24DC_Kaworu.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>>17254212
>Long, brown hair, brown eyes, tall, male
>Shy, Loyal, Audiophile
>What should I do to advance my goals? or a general if that's too specific.
>>
File: Zero.jpg (327KB, 2560x1690px) Image search: [Google]
Zero.jpg
327KB, 2560x1690px
>>17254212

Black hair, dark eyes, olive skin. Tall, dark, and maybe even handsome.

I'm flamboyant, honest, and often pensive. I'm the worst enemy you'll ever make and the best friend you'll ever have.

How does my shot at the Peacock Throne look? Not just this decade, but the next. But for real, the Peacock Throne, do I crown me?
>>
File: Spike_Spiegel_by_aleztron.jpg (71KB, 600x496px) Image search: [Google]
Spike_Spiegel_by_aleztron.jpg
71KB, 600x496px
>>17254212
Female, short dark hair
I like to sing
Very laid back, optimistic and a little shy sometimes
General reading please
>>
File: tumblr_nqtnre7Fj51uum06fo1_500.gif (229KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqtnre7Fj51uum06fo1_500.gif
229KB, 500x579px
>>17254220
Really is because those are less of discussions and more of arguments, and because they're posted on /b/
Memes are obvious targts for cleaning up threads on the forum
Whatever. Like that other person said, those threads are mostly people saying the same few things that are supposedly different and lots of people saying they think they remember it that way...

>>17254219
Thanks. Hm, I'd like to hear what whatever you communicate with or though has to say to me. Just some direct words, they can be vague sounding, whatever

>>17254228
I'll start on this one whn I get something to eat
>>
>>17254212
>Pic
>Black hair with bleached highlights, green eyes. Average height. Pretty feminine.
>Quiet, negative, generally shy.
>Would like a relationship reading. Future of current relationship specifically.
>>
>>17254228
That character sounds like a mary sue bro. Add some negative traits to balance him out.

Wait sorry wrong forum.
>>
File: Minori.jpg (782KB, 1100x780px) Image search: [Google]
Minori.jpg
782KB, 1100x780px
>>17254212
>female, short, brown eyes, dyed hair (purple)
>honest, peaceful, slightly anxious
>general if possible
>>
AYYY! TWO READINGS! AYY.

>name/alias
>gender
>query

Ayy.
>>
>>17254341

Iceberg
Male
How do my ambitions look?
>>
>>17254341
Rowan
Female
Any info about the near future for me?
>>
>>17254357

You / Ambitions: 4 of Pentacles (R) / Temperance (R)
Projected Outcome: 4 of Cups (R)
Advice: Death (R)

--

Ayy, ayy, m8. M8!! Four reversed cards, m8. Sigh, m8; dis' not lookin' very good for you, at all. You're stagnated in yer current path, ayy; and your ambitions will lead you right back to square one, ayy? I don't recommend going forward right now, ayy. Fix yer shit first, ayy. Ayy, yer tryna change too many things at once, ayy - start with one -small- thing and -focus- on it, ayy? Das all the advice dis lad has fer ya, ayy.

Ayy.
>>
>>17254228

Knight of Disks and 7 of Wands

Believe in yourself even though you don't. Just to spite your negative self-talk, and not be so predictable. Moving out of your patterns will take you to new, larger, more open patterns, fulfilling more of your drives, and providing outlets for expression and having more effect on others.

Bein outside in nature and about in the city is the best thing for people with your feel. Time to move up to those next steps. Don't feel so bad that you've taken too long without certain steps, etx
Nobody's keeping score and nobody really cares. Either they're neutral and polite, or might make fun of you or support you.

However, these are actions filtered through interpersonal perceptions and aren't fully indicative of what people really think about your existence, life, personality, look, etx
The best is someone neutral who isn't afraid of being brutally honest, and doesn't care about making you feel better or worse about it. Get perspective from people somewhat removed from you and your situation. Really this is the key thing I got from the reading

For example, if I were to look for this, I'd talk to some random online aquaintances or strangers even and state my problems and goals and ask for advice.
Also, the logical portion of your mind should be able to do the same thing, but emotions get in the way unless you can answer them with logic...

Of course that's why you asked me. Really it seems pretty simple from my perspective. Just a problem of motivation, vague depression, unrealistic expectations maybe and being stuck in certain patterns of action or thought.
You need the determination to break free. Can't really tell you where to find it though - it's in different places in each person's world

You can find it, but you have to walk a more intense and possibly difficult path
It'll be more meaningful though, and you'll be more confident and mature as an adult
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (33KB, 339x425px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
33KB, 339x425px
>>17254382

Ayyyyy, thanks.
>>
>>17254257
>I'd like to hear what whatever you communicate with or though has to say to me
Spirit reading, eh?

I saw the Two of Swords, followed by the King of Pentacles initially, and it seems the spirit might be hiding behind these cards. A quick look, and I saw a well-dressed man holding a cane, with a big, almost swarthy, smile across his face.

“Push forth,” he then says' “you already know the appropriate course, so why bothering thinking of two more? Did you think them to have something better in store? The path with the bitch won't make you rich, so when you're intrigued, don't think with your dick. Focus on the money, not on the nice honey: you'll find something more long-lasting.”

Well, pretty obvious, right? It seems a sweet lass might soon cross your sight and leave you a bit dumbfounded by those curves, but it seems to the spirit better to preserve your current goals. Keep working towards the gold, and don't be too entranced or seduced by folds in the sheet.

Best of luck to you, Ash; I hope I helped with this read.
>>
>>17254341

Fleur
F
What can you tell me about M and me?
>>
File: 1314426546463.jpg (62KB, 990x700px) Image search: [Google]
1314426546463.jpg
62KB, 990x700px
>>17254212
Long brown hair, brown eyes, tall, male

Neurotic, shy, depressed, polite, jovial

I'm directionless, hopeless, miserable, and don't know what I'm doing at any given time. I guess that calls for a general reading.
>>
If someone wants to read me I'd be very thankful.
Felix
Male
Libra

Did I made the right choice concerning my career?I'm moving to another city to study a different career in a different university.
>>
>>17254420

Ayy, m8. I'll be back to do yours after some rest, ayy.

Ayy.
>>
File: 4317518-4537258096-Natsu.png (725KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
4317518-4537258096-Natsu.png
725KB, 1024x576px
>>17254212
Short black hair , male , Brown eyes , pretty slender .
Laid back , a bit shy , empathetic .
I just wanna know about my love life and if anything will happen with the girl I met?
>>
>>17254522
alrighty :3 ayy lmao
>>
>>17254341
Al
Male
Future love life reading if youd be so kind .
>>
>>17254420
>>17254529

Situation: 3 of Cups (R)
You: Ace of Swords (R), The Hierophant (R), 8 of Swords
Him: The Emperor, 8 of Pentacles (R), Knight of Wands (R)
Advice: Page of Cups (R)

--

Ayy, ayy. Some abuse or neglect involved in your relationship? Seems to me you're on the shorter end of the stick, m8, ayy. Ayy, damn, dis not lookin' so good, at all, ayy. He's dominating you and leading you on the wrong path here, m8, ayy. You, on the other hand... loves him, don't you? Ayy. You cling onto that tiny glimmer of hope that everything will be fine so long as you continue, however, dis' not the case here, lass. He's leading you on, ayy. You already shut yourself in, and refuse to take in advice from opposing views, ayy? Sigh, m8; you deserve better than this, ayy. The advice here from dis' lad would be to just move on, m8, ayy. I know it's hard, but if you continue.. it's not going to be pretty, ayy?

Ayy, sorry if I'm off - but this entire spread just screams all that to me, ayy.

Ayy.
>>
Ugh sorry unexpectedly busy I'll get to all those readings tonight though if I can
>>
File: 377748.jpg (71KB, 428x278px) Image search: [Google]
377748.jpg
71KB, 428x278px
>>17254243
Well, Lelouch, you've got to use others. Not in an unfriendly way, though. Just understand people's motivations and plans and he that to your advantage. This reading was all Disks, the social and practical suit, which means you're on track, as your goals involve these aspects heavily...

You as you are now, current potential: 10 of Disks
Success that you've wanted for a while; with this newfound stability and worth, you begin to crane you head higher in search of loftier goals

Current ruler, adversary that sends challenges, the system: 2 of Disks
You're often being thrown off balance.
That's what the current mental demon is
Whatever the difficulties you are sent, you will gain a strength of the flavors corresponding to your reactions to circumstances..

This card in you reading is the oppressive ruler / ultimate antagonist in flavor of 2 of disks. Negative change, unbalance, uncertainty, instability, a force that makes you shy away from action and socialising to an extent

To combat this shadow, you must become strong and righteous, and decide that there are enough obstacles outside to overcome and you don't need to criticize and doubt yur choices so much. The two of Disks is the forking of one path into two, a choice you will make, and whether you want to or not, you will not be on the same path after that

Ultimate mode, the ideal or spirit of the psyche that drives you: 4 of Disks

You will have to become a bastion of fairness and clarity in an amoral and chaotic world.

Without a strong sense of calling and rightness, an unshakeable will, you won't be able to impress people enough and forge the alliances you'll need
Your willpower will have to match your dreams if you want to reach anything that will feel satisfying. You have a problem with becoming complacent, and that needs to be dealt with now, as it will be a problem with this later you if not
>>
File: tumblr_lwfk3s1ZZ31r88dzbo1_400.gif (488KB, 319x248px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwfk3s1ZZ31r88dzbo1_400.gif
488KB, 319x248px
>>17254252
Working on your one and the rest ASAP
>>
>>17255121
Okay thank you
>>
>>17254252
Your spirit or core personality in the present: Judgement and Princess of Disks

You're quite interested in what other people have to say, and impatient with those who seem set in the ways.
You want to get things done, but your self image is vague. You don't have a clear sense of yourself and in a lot of things, you followed others advice to get where you are. Keep a clear mind and avoid jumping to conclusions in regards to other people and their motivations. Your self confidence will slowly grow on its own, as long as you keep at whatever your work is and don't be reclusive

A path that you seem to want to pursue / person you'd like to become: 3 of Cups, 5 of Swords

Kinda moody and cool, gets a lot more fun out of life..... Hmm, I think that this one may not be the ideal, but more what is imagined in response to your daily life. A little too cold, maybe. But maybe not, maybe some darkness / heaviness would be good for your personality...
She definitely stands up for herself more, whereas you don't, especially to your own mental demons. You may become less optimistic, but try not to become pessimistic, especially about people...
>>
File: tumblr_nxhsg3b7ul1ukmr73o1_500.gif (709KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxhsg3b7ul1ukmr73o1_500.gif
709KB, 500x537px
Sorry I gotta sleep now. If the threads hre tomorrow I can continue with those in like ten hours if anyones still there
Goodniht
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 578x578px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 578x578px
I was thinking of getting a Tarot Card tattoo. How can I decide which one fits me best as well as where to get it?
>>
File: tarot_star_lores-366x600.jpg (168KB, 366x600px) Image search: [Google]
tarot_star_lores-366x600.jpg
168KB, 366x600px
>>17255339
why why why did they put those dots around it?
>>
>>17255339

Let's start with why do you want one?

>>17255370

Most likely just a frame for the card.
>>
>>17255379
I dig em. Mother used to let me play with em as a kid.
>>
>>17254563 nope, it's nothing like that lol
>>
>>17255227
Wow, thank you so much.
>>
>>17255513

AYY!

Then I have read falsely. I apologize for that; I'm sorry.

Ayy.
>>
>>17255531
hahaha! It's ok!
I don't love him yet, I'm just waiting to see what he's going to do about us, but chilling. There's no abuse at all (in fact he's 10 years younger than me, but don't worry, I'm 30), he's really nice. But he has a girlfriend, and he's confused right now about us.
That's the background, maybe it helps you.
>>
So anyone doing readings?
>>
>>17255572

Ayy, I see! Thank you for the clarification, ayy!

Ayy.
>>
>>17251242
There is no prediction for the future because there is no such thing as free will.

Quit stalling.
>>
>>17255665
I'm not a reader but I wanna try something out.
What's your query?
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
>>17255707
Wanna try it on me?
>>
>>17255732
Can you do a soul reading? If not, then If you could help me out, what am I meant to do in life as far as a higher calling? What would I enjoy doing?
>>
>>17255572

>has a girlfriend

c'mon anon, you're an adult. you're 30. you deserve someone who is single and won't be "confused"
>>
>>17255707
Sure.

I want to know what action should I take next, to achieve the person that I really want to be, do I follow the path of moving to a new city and folowing my music career, or should I really consider going to live in india in the ashram with my guru.

If this helps you. my name is marco, im a gemini and im 23 years old.
>>
>>17255740
of course I do, but I'm having fun. I don't want any commitment.
>>
File: jup39.jpg (68KB, 614x500px) Image search: [Google]
jup39.jpg
68KB, 614x500px
>>17254212
I'd like one.
Brown hair, brown eyes (reminds me of the stone tiger's eye, because it has flecks of dark brown/lighter brown), can look inviting or stoic depending on the day

I can be empathetic, cold, vengeful, or just downright silly and ridiculous. Depending on the people I'm around I adjust myself accordingly.

I'd like a general please!
Thank you so much for your time, whether you get to me or not!
>>
>>17254563
Actually this reading is spot on with that Three of Cups reversed. It usually points to infidelity which our little homewrecker here is up to.
>>
hello
>>
>>17256286

hi
>>
>>17256286
It's me
>>
>>17256317

hello from the other side
>>
>>17256317
Me who?
>>
File: Kaitou.Jeanne.full.9885.jpg (618KB, 933x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kaitou.Jeanne.full.9885.jpg
618KB, 933x1200px
>>17254212
Dunno if you're still doing this but:

>short brown hair, brown eyes, white, female
>shy, empathetic, loyal, introverted
Just a general if you could.
>>
>>17254390
Kaworu here.
Thank you very much kind divining anon. I hope to talk to you again in the future. That was some great advice.
>>
Anyone doing readings?
>>
>>17255883
Wherever you're heading, please consider whether it's the right direction in which you want to go. If you could look inside yourself, and see a world revolving around the sun, would you go towards it? Would you be willing to sacrifice your wings for that happiness? If the happiness is the sun in which your inner world revolves, wouldn't you try to grow towards it?

Sounds might vague, but you should know what brings you the most happiness.

>>17255738
You lack drive and direction which is why you don't have any clue where you're heading. Instead of asking me the question why don't you ask yourself? Chances are you already have the basic tools to think with and just need to use them properly. A higher calling is one that you accept, not one that is given from a seemingly higher authority. You do something because it's meaningful, and thus could be considered a higher calling.
As for your soul, I think you have it all backwards. Then again I don't know my own soul, so who am I to say?

Was any of this helpful to either of you?
>>
Jessica
female
Aquarius
1/26/93

A general reading would be awesome. I have had some weird/horrible past experiences and would like some insight into how it affects me today. Maybe in ways I cannot see myself.
>>
>>17256528
You'd probably be better off opening up to someone who can understand your issues on a more personal level. I'm sure there's at least one person whom you could go to for advice.

I'm not saying to gtfo, but you would have a more fulfilling answer by opening up.
>>
I would like a reading
>>
>>17256547
So I read. What are you looking for?
>>
>>17256551

why hasn't cthulhu come to kill us all yet?
>>
>>17256547
>>17256551
Not this guy but if you could do one for me it would be great
Im just looking for something general, not sure what desu
>>
>>17256551
Something that descibesmy place in the universe. I feel quite helpless.
>>
tfw no friends
tfw no one cares about me
tfw crush is cold as ice
so when is death coming for me
>>
>>17256588

wow anon it feels like i wrote this. i hope death comes for us both soon :^)
>>
>>17256561
I don't want to cause ''suffering''
>>
>>17256570
Sun=death, reversed
Moon=ace of swords, neither upside or downside
Orientation/leaning on/main influence= Sun.
Would this describe your place in the universe? Sorry, but your place is like that of many. Unidentified. You are a part of a whole, and therefore any "place" is nothing but a micro examination of a single aspect of the universe.

Does this answer your question? Please tell me because I'm using very unorthodox methods.
>>
>>17256562
Well dude you're not looking for anything specific. How am I supposed to give you anything specific if you don't really want it?
>>
>>17256590
Hello there friend :))))))))
just ran outta of wrist room to cut, wut do
>>
>>17256607

go for da legs my friend, no one will see them then
>>
Kristy
female
Taurus
11/MAY/94
just fuk me up (idk romance please i guess i want to experience someone's love before i go)
>>
>>17256604
Sorry my bad, i would like something about my near future, like how are things going to be from here? am i wasting my time?
>>
File: 36699.jpg (45KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
36699.jpg
45KB, 1680x1050px
>>17256595
The sun and the moon fucked me over for what my reflection calls ''strange aeons'' and I'm now waiting for the sun and moon to arrive in the right time and place to begin to bring forth Armageddon immediately after being stabbed in one of my eyes. Whether it is my left or my right determines if the cycle will begin again.
>>
>>17256626
What arw you asking? To get fucked up or to get the fuk up?
Sorry I'm being dumb. What are you asking for specifically?
>>
>>17256621
I can only do that when it's not cold senpai, i walk to school in mini skirts :))))))))))
>>
>>17256635

i'm not kristy just fuck me up with a love reading anon, i want to know if i'll find a boyfriend soon
>>
>>17256635
sorry my bad, curse my incomplete writing skills, what we meant was to just give the reading to us straight, without sugarcoating anything, because i know how badly things are going
>>
Anyone wanna do a reading for a guy constantly worrying about his future?
>>
>>17256647
You keep skipping over the most important part.
What are you hoping to learn from this exchange? What is the matter that bugs you so much?

>>17256638
Lady you'll find one. Trust me. Do you want to, is the question. What do you think it'll be like to have a partner? What is the idea in your head?
>>
>>17256655

Stop worrying.

That doesn't make any sense does it?
Perhaps you'd have a better time trying to accomplish short term goals which will help you refine the skills to deal with long term problems.
Can you do that?
>>
>>17256665

>Do you want to, is the question.

well duh, why else would i ask about it?

> What do you think it'll be like to have a partner? What is the idea in your head?

it'll be nice and a lot better than being alone etc
>>
>>17256595
This gave me assurance. Thank you. BTW it could be a good idea to use your method to read the divine. Phoebe seems to show you the truth.
>>
>>17256665
That no one will ever care about me
That i'll never find love in my life
That i'll be alone for the rest of my life
I just want the answer i guess
>>
>>17256683
>go to /fit/ and read the sticky
>get gym membership
>do SS+glute accessories on a cut
>enjoy your newfound self-esteem
>???
>boyfriend
>>
>>17256677
Yeah, probably. Thanks.
>>
>>17256680
To be honest, I'm just winging it all. I don't understand the cards most of the time, and I've gone off the deep end with my methods. You can say I don't have a lot of confidence in myself or this method. Never the less I'm trying to make something from it.

>>17256679
Drop those ideas. They're bullshit.
If you want to not be alone then spend time with people, and spend time with yourself too. (by that I mean push yourself out there into the world)
Meeting a boyfriend isn't always simple. There's a lot of foundation work to accomplish, and it rarely if ever builds itself.
>etc
What's that? What else?

>>17256683
Ahh the love bug. I'm not too familiar with it myself, but I know their bites get really nasty.
That's an analogy for you. Like our friend up there, you need to open yourself up in the same way. Being without a boyfriend isn't what's bothering you, it's being alone. I won't try to pretend that I have a remedy for you, but if I could help you understand yourself then you need only use the time you have to heal your wounds.
Another analogy/philosophical mumbojumbo. Make what you can of it. If you don't want to be alone try spending time with others and with yourself. Don't shut down with your fears, but try to walk past them and go for something nicer... Dunno if that makes sense. I tend to ramble and get lost in thought.

If anyone wants a read, you need a question that you yourself can possibly answer.(or at least feel like you can answer)
>>
>>17256707
Nothing is easy in our lives. We all have to work hard to achieve what we believe is important to us. There's no avoiding it.

Remember this: If you worry you won't be able to think of a proper solution to anything, and will fail to rationalize effectively. If you can stop worrying and be rational and realistic about your needs to fulfil a goal then what's the use of worrying in the first place?
>>
>>17256533
I do. I have therapist. I have had one for years. Its not that I have a problem opening up, its just I think I go about it the wrong way and no one is really telling me whats wrong. They are doing that passively dismissive 'trying to be nice about it' thing, or completely ignore it. The therapist just keeps asking me what my interpretation of it is, which gets me nowhere. It doesn't interfere to the degree that makes me really upset, but it does place hurdles when trying to get people to understand what I'm feeling in certain situations and why. The reason I was asking here was just to get something from an outside perspective that I may have missed.

Also I have never had a reading before so I figured this would be a good question to start with.
>>
>>17256760
>therapist
Useless kike bullshit, for the most part; their goal is to keep you coming back, not to help you get better.

Direct your query at me in the form of a direct question, and I'll give you a reading when I get home, in about a hour and a half or so.
>>
Male virgo, hazel eyes, hipster glasses

Uh not sure who's reading right now.

Do you see a promising woman in my love life? Also, what about my crush I dont get a chance to talk to?
>>
>>17256760
Hmm... Then you need to seek outside more than ever.

I'm sure there's someone, a friend or family member, who could help listen to your dilemma and provide a good outside view.
I've had the worst time opening up about my increasing anxiety with people, but after doing so in a meaningful and deep discussion with an old friend I learned a lot about myself. It's my belief that you need to open up to someone and be honest with yourself and them as much as possible.
Like I said earlier I'm not much of a reader. Actually I barely qualify. But I'm trying to show people that if I can take a serious interest in trying to help people deal with their unique issues then perhaps they too can attempt to solve their own problems.
Maybe I'm asking for a miracle. But who knows? It only takes the right words to motivate someone.

Imo psychologist are hit and miss, as I truly believe that no one person can be equipped to deal with everyone's problems.
>>
I have a question

Why do people dislike me, genuinely?

I am awkward and quiet
F,20, Gemini
>>
Anyone still doing readings?
>>
>>17256817
Well why do you think people dislike you genuinely?
>>
>>17256725
Thank you for your kind words, but time isnt a think i have, i'm growing old fast and there's no time for me to heal, i just want love, i did try mixing with peopl, and getting out of my comfort zone, but they just get bored of me? I never fit in? Maybe this life just isnt for me
>>
23, M, Scorpio

Should I take this new job or stay at my current one where I'm not very happy but have more security?
>>
>>17256791
Considering how antagonistic you are being about it I'm a bit skeptical about getting a reading from you, but i'll bite.

Whats holding me back? What am I missing?

Also I could have stopped going a couple years ago, but my doctor is one of the easiest people for me to talk to so its nice to still be able to go from time to time whenever I have issues. And considering she knows everything already I can just cut to the chase.
>>
>>17252651
Male
Anthony
Scorpio

Should I stay where I am or move to another place?
>>
>>17256834
>94
>old
My brother was born in 94. Funny.
I think you're mistaking something. You feel a certain way and don't know why. Most probably you're just feeling miserable that you're still single and are losing faith in yourself.
Be kind to yourself. I guarantee that you'll find someone as long as you don't compromise that smile of yours for the sake of some age old ideal.

Don't forget to be an individual with their own, selfish desires.
... I think I'm doing more harm than good at this point. It's your state of mind that needs to change.
>>
>>17256862
No, keep it coming, I need a slap in the face and someone punching me in the rib, no damage is too much, if it changes me, please share your wisdom
>>
>>17256899
Slap yourself for removing the responsibility of figuring it out.
That's a joke. Don't self harm.

What do you look forward to in your days?
>>
Are these tarot readings or common sense feedback? They're both good, just trying to figure out whats going on
>>
>>17256916
I'm trying to incorporate both. But I'm relying on a fragile sense of common sense.
What is common sense anyway?
>>
>>17256919

It either implies intuition, or repeating what others commonly suggest
>>
>>17256919

Ah okay. So asking you something prophetic is probably a no no?
>>
>>17256933
Unless you are willing to believe in prophecy and all it implies.
>>
>>17256904
Ahahahahaha funny cause i just did
Idk what i look forward to, but i guess being loved and accepted by someone? So the answer is stability and security i guess

>>17256919
lmao tfw i dont even have common sense
>>
>>17251242
D
Male
Gemini

Will I obtain what I am after soon.
>>
>>17256940
>mfw no common sense

Welcome aboard.

I too lack security and stability. I tend to stay in limbo until I get tired of it. It's an ineffective strategy, but it's the only one I have.

But I believe you can find these things within yourself. You don't have a reason not to.
Reach out to someone and talk about your problems. :) Give voice.
>>
File: w3uEKpF.jpg (54KB, 576x787px) Image search: [Google]
w3uEKpF.jpg
54KB, 576x787px
>>17256966
Oh. Pic related.
>mfw
>>
>>17256938

Easily. Do you want to take a question like this, then? If they're too vague then it's no big deal

>>17256801
>>
>>17256966
I have no one to speak to in real life, and venting is out of the question, i do not want people lable me as negative and attention seeking, then therefor abandon me (like most people did funny enough) so the only resort i have is the internet, speaking of which, i really appreciate your time and effort spent communicating with us
>>
>>17256977
I'll pass. If you really want your crush you'll try to get her. If she rejects you it's a lesson learnt. In any case you'll become more of a man. You're asking for the answers without the problem solving, and will make it meaningless to you.

I don't see how this would be prophetic.
No I'm certain I can't into prophecies yet.
>>
>>17257010

Nah that's cool. You're exactly right.

I think I have a good chance with her, but the opportunity just isn't there
>>
>>17256990
Ouch that's a bummer. Yeah having no one to talk to does make it hard.
If I were you I'd set aside these problems and focus on other areas of my life that need attention too. As important as being with someone is, there are other things to develop. Hence why I decided that instead of looking for a woman and developing social skills I'm going to devote myself to study. I'm hoping that along the way I'll meet people and knock those two previous issues off my list while getting an education.

If you wanna talk more I'm all ears. Tonight I'm just getting high, doing a query or two, and trying to help people out through a medium I feel most comfortable with.
>>
>>17257015
It's settled then.
"Hey anon wanna go to the movies or drinking? I wanna have fun but don't want to go alone."
You could also bring other people if you'd like. Keep the group short. You need chemistry and not an assortment of potential chaos. Unless that's your thing.

Most people just want to have some fun nowadays.
>>
>>17257024
I thought i was going to get a boyfriend in uni and share a flat with them or smth like that but all i got was depression and bad self distracting habits (chuckled at what i wrote b/c it sound like a fall out boy song)
>>
femanon looking for answers. what is it about me that makes guys not take me seriously? like what is it about me that makes them want to play games/test me constantly/string me along etc etc. Is it me or is it them??
>>
>>17257052
Lol. Never listened to fall out Boy before.

Hmm.. Perhaps you've set high expectations for yourself and because you didn't meet these expectations you somehow decided that things aren't worth pursuing anymore.
Try to lower your expectations of experiences. Roughly 9 times out of 10 a person gets lucky and stumbles upon a relationship in a manner they imagine.
It's hardly rhe case in reality. We make connections with people in the strangest places.
Don't let your mood muddy what could potentially be a nice and amazing person. So you've got rotten luck. Maybe it'll change when you change your attitude about all of this.
You seem so committed on finding a love that you forget to love.
>>
>>17257082
Depends if they're teasing you or just leading yoh on.
>>
>>17257082

femanon, most men are stupid and immature; so i'm going to go with that it's probably them, half of the time.
>>
>>17257086
Luck is a thing I dont have haha, and speaking of expectations, i have non for myself because I am as low as you can get. I've always wanted to be 'amazing' and 'remarakable' i try hard upholding an image, but sadly i'm just not born with it, my father called me 'disusting' and feels 'embaressed' whiles been seen when i walk beside him. i dont know what to do any more, i dont want to blend it but i want to fit in. my words dont make sense anymore
>>
>>17256823
People are always getting along great with each other and I'm just there and when I try they don't wanna know
>>
Divination is forbidden
>>
>>17257145
Well thats a bit hypocritical of him considering he was responsible for raising you.
You'll have to realize that you have to take care of yourself. Your self image is something you decide on your own. Being in a relationship won't change that either.

It sounds rather stupid, but that's how it is. You yourself probably just took these moments and focused on them. My best advice for yoh is to literally let them all go. All those moments are in the past, and if you want to get rid of your depression you should learn to.... Well.. Be selfish.
I'm not saying be a dick, but learn to fend for yourself.

Idk. A bit of bias on my part, but I don't understand your situation completely. Sorry.

>>17257169
Who wha?
Maybe check yo status. Is you a smooth criminal?
(I'm warning you, I'm high as fuck)
>>
>>17257194

dancing is forbidden
>>
>>17257194
Good thing I'm not using divination, priest.
>>
>>17256856
>offer a reading
>get called antagonistic and be met with skepticism beforehand
Whatever, you be the judge

http://tarotreadingpsychic.com/tarot-spreads-self-healing-tarot-spread/
In order:
> 2 of Wands, The Hanged Man, The Devil
> The Fool, Queen of Swords
> The Empress

So, the reason you feel stuck is that you have resigned yourself to the belief that your options are limited, and you /must/ choose one of the ones that are in front of you. The world is a lot bigger than you think it is, and staying in your own conception of what the world is keeps you from seeing the possibilities that lie beyond the barriers you have set up for yourself. It's as if there's a door to the outside world, but you've blocked it off and walled yourself into the world you know, the one in which you are comfortable. Make no mistake: you are the one who is limiting yourself here, and failure to see other options is what is keeping you back. What you are missing is an open mind to new options.
(cont.)
>>
>>17257256
(cont.)
In the past, you have been excessively conciliatory towards others and your circumstances precisely because you give greater weight to your own options than you should. If it's “the only way,” you feel inclined to play ball and just go with it, even if it serves to your disfavor. You haven't overcome your tendency to do this, and residual attachments are limiting you even more. Let me be clear: these attachments are self-imposed, not anything to which you are being held against your will. Your continual insistence on your limited conception of the world and the options you know being the only ones has caused you start acting like an addict, putting your own well-being in jeopardy to get another hit of what's familiar, and you seem to hang on promises you find between lines that aren't even there. It seems you've also developed a few self-destructive habits along the way, and you might have become somewhat dependent on small joys brought by these habits or your enablers.

The Fool as the lesson to be learned harkens back to the original theme, that of limited choice due to self-imposed limits. The Fool reminds you to be open to new opportunities, and it calls you to adopt a new perspective or two in order to allow yourself to find these new opportunities when the arise. Thus far, you've had quite a few chances to get out of this funk, but you're not taking them because they don't fit in with the narrative you've constructed or the notion you have of what should or shouldn't be, as well as what you can and can't do.
(cont.)
>>
>>17257258
(cont.)
The steps towards healing are represented by the Queen of Swords. This can represent your shrink, of course, but I would say it can also be telling you to use your mind to start a project of some sort, particularly an independent one, especially since The Devil speaks of destructive attachments and codependency; go for the project instead. In doing so, you'll discover new opportunities to get out of this hole, as well as build up for yourself some necessary self-esteem, which will subsequently challenge your notions of possibility once you have discovered that you're capable of doing more than you think you can. Follow your logic towards an independent project that will make you proud once you're done with it, keeping in mind that its helpfulness will be further magnified if it forces you to exit your comfort zone.

The overall guiding principle is represented by The Empress. In the presence of these other cards, it serves to inform the reading of the importance of self-worth and nurturing yourself, as well as calling in themes of creation and connecting to the world around you. This last part is most important because you'll want to exit the bubble in which you're hiding (the one you've convinced yourself is all there is) due to the comfort it provides. Strike forth with your sharp mind and work on something on your own of which you can subsequently be proud. In the process of undertaking this independent project, you'll encounter some opportunities for extending your boundaries. Keep an open mind when they come up and explore some new things to see what the world outside your personal bubble has to offer.

>How many shekels do I get for that?
>>
>>17257264
Not her, but anon. That's worth at least 9000 sheks.
>>
>>17257082
You / The Men You Know: 6 of Wands / 9 of Swords (revered)
What They Like / Dislike About You: 3 of Cups (reversed), Knight of Cups (reversed)
The Reason They Play Games: The Devil

To put this very simply, they don't think you're relationship material.

The ones you're bothering with do seem to be looking to playing games, so you'll probably want to change the crowds with whom you're running, and part of attracting better men means cleaning up your own image. Whether deserved or not, it seems that they might see you as an aggressive party girl, which should make what they're after fairly clear. They don't like it when you start getting emotional, for obvious reason.

Given this context, they want to bang and bail, as indicated by The Devil, here representing base pleasures and excess. Essentially, they want to have their fun with you but avoid attachments.

Clean up your image and stop giving attention to fuckboys.
>>
Someone doing reading?
Aries
Wolf
I wanna know how I'm doing in my way to find knowledge
>>
>>17257367
How do any of those cards represent what you just said?

6 of wands- public recognition/success
9 of swords reversed- depression
3 of cups reversed- jealousy/selfishness/possible drug/alcohol use
knight of cups reversed-shallow/adulterous
the devil- obsession/sex

I'm not a drug user, i don't go out and party often and i am not shallow or adulterous...
>>
File: dream.png (905KB, 1298x714px) Image search: [Google]
dream.png
905KB, 1298x714px
Aries

I have a problem in my eye and its getting in the way of everything. Its taking my ability to relax away. I cant relax because it feels like its pain is constant, its not really a phsycial pain its more emotional.
>>
Could you please read me? I'd be very thankful.

Male
Christian
Sagittarius
>>
>>17257472
most women are whores but will never admit it. Especially the whorish ones
>>
>>17257498
Yeah, majority of women do enjoy sex, although I fail to see how that's a bad thing. Most men are whores too. Let's be honest here, majority of people are obsessed with sex, or at the very least interested. No sense in even using the term whore at this point.
>>
>>17257472
It was actually the 7 of Wands; that was a typo. They see you as fiery and contrarian, sort of like you're being right now.

The 9 of Swords in reverse also represents "shadow work" or hidden intentions, here representing the games they're playing, confirmed by the cards.

The 3 of Cups is revelry; in reverse, it can represent destructive partying. As something they like about you, I interpreted it as a party girl thing, especially since the Devil represents sex here.

The Knight of Cups in reverse represents being overly sensitive and negatively emotional, being the Knight of Cups (a card of pure emotion) ill-dignified.

I didn't say that you're a drug user or that you're shallow or adulterous; that was the way /you/ interpreted the cards. I said they think you're a party girl, whether deserved or not, and that they want to fuck you, but no stick around.

Tell me I'm wrong. Go ahead, tell me.
>>
>>17257484
>>17257528
Could you please help me?
>>
>>17257546
Last one I'll do. What's your query?
>>
>>17257553
I had a bad relationship that still continue to harass me today. Last time I saw her was May last year. I have continues dreams about us and I don't seem to move on. I would liketo move on but I am not able to. I need advice.

Also because of this relationship I moved city, got a new job. I accepted this position because I couldn't afford to look for a better position for long. I am planning to quit this job soon but I am worried.
>>
>>17257553
Thanks for you time.
>>
>>17257575
I actually threw together a closure spread some time ago, so you'll be my second guinea pig.

You / Her / Relationship: 8 of Swords / 4 of Wands (reversed) / 2 of Pentacles (reversed)

Reasons For Ending-
Your End / Her End / Internal / External: King of Swords / Ace of Cups / Knight of Wands / Judgement

Lesson to Learn / How to Move On: 4 of Swords (reversed) / 9 of Wands
Reflection: Knight of Cups (sideways)

I'm going to start with this, anon: she wasn't happy with you. I'll skip over the significator cards for both of you because they should make perfect sense: you're stuck, and she's not making a life with you; that's essentially they say.

Alright, now that we have that out of the way, let's talk about the reasons why. I'm getting the sense that the proper balance of emotions and rational thought was out of whack here. Well, my fellow Sagittarian friend, it seems to be in our nature to express ourselves outwardly primarily with our minds rather than our hearts, and the King of Swords presents your more cerebral outward tendencies as one of your faults here. Even if you were and are still madly in love with this girl, your cold logic and rational nature is what she saw, even if you don't realize that's what you were presenting.
>holy shit, are you me?

This is contrasted with her issue, here represented by the Ace of Cups: all emotional shit. She's the emotional one, and you're the cold rational one, and that just didn't work. As an internal cause, the Knight of Wands shows that some fiery emotions occurred, possibly leaving you dumbfounded and wondering what you did wrong, but it's just that the emotions were all wrong, causing an essential disconnect.
(cont.)
>>
>>17257639
(cont.)
Judgement as an external factor represents a change in lifestyle or progressing into the next stage of life, a rite of passage, transition, that sort of thing. Well, an external change caused reevaluation of the relationship, and it looked less favorable after that.

The 4 of Swords in reverse as the lesson to learn points to the effect of being overwhelmed on a relationship, and the mental overload could have contributed to the King of Swords and you appearing colder and less loving than you might have thought you did. In order to move on, think over the entire relationship, every last part, and review both your mistakes and hers. The reason you haven't quite moved on yet is that you haven't learned from it yet. You might see it as a purely destructive experience, but you need to look at it as a learning experience, one in which you were forced to learn through blows.

As a reflection, the Knight of Cups is neither well nor ill-dignified, but rather calls you to examine the role of emotions in a relationship and the importance of their expression, as well as the effects that can result from not being properly in touch with them.

Best of luck, and I hope that I didn't project too much.
>>
Names Matthew, I'm a male Pisces, the girl I have been trying to date for nearly a year just got a boyfriend and i've been feeling really down.
Love reading please?
>>
>>17257707

if it makes you feel any better matthew death is coming for us soon, then you won't have to worry about that girl
>>
>>17257727
Well now I'm sad and I'm thinking about the inevitability of death.
>>
>>17257747

there you go buddy, that's the spirit <3
>>
>>17257639
>>17257645
Thank you!
>>
>>17257474
Can somebody do this one for me I feel a solution coming I have a good feeling about it thanks.
>>
>>17257786
>86
Wonderful, one of the three querents for whom I read today was polite and grateful.

The chick is 86, but we're all gonna make it, bro.
>>
>>17257830
>>17257830
I found a lot of truth and I really liked your reading. I appreciate your time!
>>
File: 4360695-eoe-9-1024x563.png (965KB, 1024x563px) Image search: [Google]
4360695-eoe-9-1024x563.png
965KB, 1024x563px
>>17255519
>>17256411
You're very welcome, anons!

>>17257194
>:0
I don't have to listen to you! You're not my real dad!!

I'll do the other readings starting with the other NGE one ASAP
>>
File: Picture 17.png (262KB, 542x310px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 17.png
262KB, 542x310px
Ok luckily I already finished this one....

>>17254265
3 of Swords and 7 of Cups

It's not going to last forever. The problem is, me telling you about that might make you appreciate the fun and meaning of this relationship less deeply....
If you can avoid looking to him for stability, and understand his perspective, I don't see the negative break-up really happening. It may be that you drift apart, or that the feeling of magic and romance leaves the relationship.

I don't think it will be because one of you cheats on the other, if anything that would be a reaction to other drama. I don't think there will be drama though. Not between you. The thing is, you both have ample drama within yourselves and with the world, so much so that you actually need to be helping each other, providing support rather than challenge.

Don't depend on each other, though. That would be like using a wheelchair when what you need from each other is crutches. You'll need to both be able to stand on your own by the time you part, especially him, I think...

The problems of the 3 of Swords are some classic issues of the psyche - issues with self image and drive, various blocks to your confidence and independence, social, familial, and existential issues. It's all tied together and you don't examine it because it's painful to deal with these emotions and you don't have the security and strength needed to overpower and defeat these feelings.
Hopefully the fun and support from the BF will allow you to grow in confidence. Don't question his interest in you due to a feelings of low self-esteem
>>
>>17257830
>>17257860
If you have time bro could you please do a read about my financial status and my job?
>>
>>17257880
most of those people aren't even here anymore
>>
>>17257975
Yeah you're probably right
>>
>>17257975
>>17258065
I'm still here and I was >>17256237.
Don't be an ass and discourage people from getting their readings.
>>
>>17258065
Haha yeah I'm still lurking here and there >>17254527
>>
Any active readers?

-J
>>
File: p2IEAYf.jpg (285KB, 1510x1938px) Image search: [Google]
p2IEAYf.jpg
285KB, 1510x1938px
>>17257880
Thanks for the reading. I haven't really been thinking about things in the long term really and this was some nice perspective, a lot of it is very accurate too. I really appreciate it.

>>17257975
Nah, no worries, I see it even if it is a bit late. Not sure about the others though.
>>
>>17258076 new thread
>>17258076
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.