[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

want to see some aliens anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1448266172861.jpg (275KB, 1356x1940px) Image search: [Google]
1448266172861.jpg
275KB, 1356x1940px
Do you live near:

the gulf in Florida
Tacoma Washington
Virginia Tennessee border
Hudson Valley upstate New York
Mexico border
Oklahoma Arkansas border

Any anons have some time to take a picture or record a video and bring it back to this thread?

Have fun and be safe!
>>
In California and have been seeing a strange ring around the moon the past 2 nights. Something to do with this maybe?
>>
>>17250753
nahh that's just a weather phenomenon

The ring around the Moon is caused by the refraction of Moonlight (which of course is reflected sunlight) from ice crystals in the upper atmosphere. The shape of the ice crystals results in a focusing of the light into a ring.
>>
>>17250713
live in tacoma, we have an airport but we've seen some shooting stars the past weekend
>>
>>17250713
tomorrow afternoon maybe no promises
>>
>>17250713
What are you talking about you fool
>>
>>17250802
How do you know about the aliens?
I live nearish Tacoma.
>>
>>17250807
You can't even type right. Shut the fuck up.

>>17250787
http://www.mufon.com/my-ufo-story/karl-martinez-encounter-in-tacoma
>>
>>17250802
Sweet! You might be better off getting a night photo, but whatever you can provide!
>>
>>17250815
You're full of shit you kook shut the fuck up
>>
>>17250815
lol
>>
Why these locations? What makes them special?
>>
>>17250856
It's what is under them. There are vortexes that draw aliens to them.
>>
I live in NW Florida, a 10 minute walk from the beach (Gulf). Give details.
>>
>>17250885
If you have a camera with nightvision on it, film and post screenshots or video.

If you have a regular camera take some photos.

Clear your mind and have good intentions. That is a good hot spot.

Gulf Breeze in particular.
>>
>>17250897
I have neither and I'm an hour and a half away from Gulf Breeze. Ah well.
>>
>>17250882
Really? Can you tell me more?
>>
>>17250901
read here

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mapas_ocultotierra/esp_mapa_ocultotierra_11.htm

basically all of these places have vortexes underneath them which are on laylines. The UFO's run on the lines for power, but after they collect enough, they can fly wherever they want. Some do not. Some are just technologically advanced enough to not need them, but the ones that are tend to appear in these areas when they gather energy.
>>
>>17250713
>Do you live near:

>the gulf in Florida
>Mexico border

That's pretty much the entire southern border of the USA.
>>
When they have to resort to a girl pic you know the topic is way weak.
>>
>>17250713
I had a condo on queen anne, seattle, and three nights in a row around 10:30ish I remember seeing a shooting in the exact same spot, around the same time.
>>
>>17253397
Are you sure it wasn't a fucking?
>>
>>17253397
Uh did you at least call the cops after the third shooting?
>>
>>17250713

semen demon
>>
>>17253685
>>17253715
I meant shooting star, i'm retarded.
>>
I live in Jax, FL - This is a video of a UFO I was able to capture on video.
http://youtu.be/eQkaaPOWCOw
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.