[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elevator Game/ Parallel Universe Creepypastas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (303KB, 1447x2039px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303KB, 1447x2039px
I'm looking for Creepypastas that featured going to empty parallel universes by going up and down elevators in a certain order, the parallel universe would have pitch-black skies and have lit up but empty buildings. Anybody else remember what I am talking about?
>>
Bump, really interested in this
>>
Bumping to see if anyone remembers the OP that went in a cave in canada and when he came back out he was in an alternatw universe with a red sky
>>
I love stories like this, also stories of people that have jumped into the future/ alternate dimension and has witnessed advanced tech
>>
Bump.

Haven't read this kind of creepypasta before.
>>
sounds interesting, love the idea of finding myself in a parallel universe, empty version of my city, would be cool as fuck

bumpan
>>
>>17248584
I do remember that, Anon, although I'm afraid that supporting your recollection of events is all I can provide. Still, I do definitely recall this story being told here on /x/ and even enjoying it, a rarity for me.
>>
http://sayainunderworld.blogspot.com/2012/10/how-to-go-to-another-world-by-using.html
>>
Is it the story where someone else gets in the elevator with you, and you are not supposed to look at them?
>>
>>17249584
this >>17249489
>>
>>17249584
So basically what happens is you're left in the world without anyone else? Can anyone else fetch some more info on this?
>>
>>17249638
>Can anyone else fetch some more info on this?
Yes I can, it's not real.
"But how do you know? You're just a shill!"
I know because I've done it, I encourage you to try it too, because the same thing will happen.
Fucking Nothing
Well, not exactly nothing, the people waiting for the elevator while you dick around will be pissed.
>>
>>17249653
thanks, I'm always skeptical of shit on /x/ and that's why I wanted to see more sources so I can see if stories matches up
>>
>>17249668
OP here, I'm less concerned about if it works in real life and more concerned about the creepypasta I was thinking about. I recall that it involved a guy who did it on a dare for his friend and he never quite found his way back to his home universe, but it was better because his wife in that universe wasn't such a bitch or something.
>>
>>17249712
I've heard of that parallel universe shit back on some subreddit about it, I legitimately couldn't tell if it was all trolling or serious. anyway look up parallel universes if you want to, I never left my homeworld because I'm afraid of fucking up
>>
>>17249712
>and he never quite found his way back to his home universe
then who was PHONE
>>
I'm really interested in this.
Perhaps it has some relation to Elisa Lam?
>>
>>17249962
Do you really think you can handle the truth?
>>
>>17249980
No
I'm not physically built to understand the greater universe.
Even if I was, I doubt I'd have the mental stability and awareness to keep up the act.
But it doesn't stifle my natural curiosity.
>>
Loose the elevator game like Lisa lam
Be lost and death.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 411x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 411x580px
>>17249916
We are the parallel universe OP of that particular thread landed in, he even points some differences he has observed during his stay here
>>
File: BrWl91Dh.jpg (75KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
BrWl91Dh.jpg
75KB, 1024x576px
>>17248584
Here is the best copypasta I've found. "The strangers" It's about riding the subways and getting lost in the new dimensions. Its a little long but extremely well written and worth the read. 10/10
>>
>>17248584
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-yEP6W8lkc

memeRP - FastDL, Custom
I am a autism
>>
>>17248584
google search the elevator ritual
>>
>>17248695
>OP went inacave with group
>ends up in another world
>look at sun you go crazy
>they all stared at the sun
>the end
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.