[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa ge/features/6874426/W

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: men_in_black_alien_baby.jpg (43KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
men_in_black_alien_baby.jpg
43KB, 660x371px
>http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/6874426/We-had-sex-with-aliens-and-gave-birth-to-their-babies-Girls-make-bizarre-UFO-abduction-claim.html

I have to say, those aliums sure have great taste in womens.
>>
>>17248365
It is like salem all over again
>>
>>17248365
well the uk DOES have an alien rape problem that's been covered up by the government..
>>
>>17249774
it does?
>>
>>17249778
Do you not read the news?
>>
>>17249786
no
>>
>>17249774
Nice one.
>>
>>17249774
>>17249778
>>17249786
>>17249838
>>17249856

Never mind, I get it now
>>
I've had an experience like this.

I know most of you probably think they're insane but in my mind it's entirely possible.

I can vividly remember aliens taking my semen. I'm pretty good looking, I also look about 7-8 years younger than I am plus I'm above average intelligence(120 IQ) so genetically speaking it does make sense. I know I probably sound arrogant but ye, I think this shit does happen.
>>
>>17249880

Attractive by human standards or alien?
>>
>"It was the best sex I ever had."

What do they mean by aliens? Mexicans?
>>
The twin flame unions may or may not result in conception of a child, but some are specifically engineered to conceive a “hybrid child”, as in cases that are part of generational Satanic Ritual Abuse bloodline families (i.e See below reference to Carolyn Hamlett’s testimony and those mentioned by Christian SRA therapist, Doug Riggs) Or, in specific alien abduction hybrid breeding programs(For example, review the work of David Jacobs) These abductees seem to be plucked for these programs because of genetics, an Illuminati Royalty connection or simply be an opportunistic victim or volunteer for the program through deception—or love bite set up

It is my guess that many twin flame/soul mate types of love bite “set ups” could be based on the original Satanic bloodline agendas In other words, there are many people who seem to be “run” by inter dimensional beings, where the distinct family bloodline Illuminati histories are not “overt” and yet they fall into similar patterns of repeated traumas and love bite relationships, alien abductions and milabs

Some are “infected people” who are unhealed and hosting demonic entities masquerading as spiritual teachers and healers These types are the “organic portals” who can infect and link in via “love bite astral connections” with many at a time, even hundreds or thousands Some “hosted infector types” may be used to get vulnerable women pregnant, so that the child conceived will be linked in with that particular inter dimensional being or demon It seems the main agenda for “the dark side” would be to infect as many people as possible for demonic possession or oppression, and also to conceive hybrid or demonized children from these types of conceptions I would like to point out that genetically augmented humans in some of these “abduction programs” may not be actual “alien” hybrids, but part of a genetically modified experiment and are very “human” and not demonically “hosted”
>>
There are a few brave Satanic Ritual Abuse survivors who have reported some of the demonic aspects of Twin Flame unions via specific types of rituals done with “bloodline cult people”. One such witness testimony is Carolyn Hamlett on the “5th Fire Initiation Ritual”, which uses a twin flame couple, to unify, give up their souls for possession and conceive a “hybrid Nephilim” “avatar” child. In this type of “Nephilim hybrid” the physical gestation and maturation is rapid and not “normal” in term of the usual human pregnancy and growth. This is distinct and different from many of the alien abduction hybrid breeding program reports, compared to the children born to the abductee mothers in their physical environment lives. In other words, most of the children born to the abductee mothers in their normal physical life/world, are not such rapid gestation and maturation as described in Carlyn Hamlett’s testimony. On the other hand, hybrid children being shown to parent abductees on the alien crafts or environments during abductions, may appear much more “alien” than human and have different gestation and maturation times. The hybrid children that were raised in “alien environments” are usually taken via abduction from the mother’s wombs in the first trimester. For more details on the entirety of Carolyn Hamlett’s experience see:

http://beyondthephysical.blogspot.mx/2013/07/my-july-30th-interview-with-daniel.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8OhV45djGo&list=WL&index=53
>>
File: 1447644761549.gif (220KB, 280x199px) Image search: [Google]
1447644761549.gif
220KB, 280x199px
>>17250152
>>17250157
Are you fucking kidding me? Are there really people out there who believe this shit? This is borderline mental illness.
>>
File: 1453198113817.jpg (391KB, 1374x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1453198113817.jpg
391KB, 1374x1425px
>>17248365
>Same article coming out on thesun and daily mail @ the same time

>>>17250670

>Am I the only one annoyed that they they completely failed to actually explain what their alien sex encounter was like.
>>
File: 1452573289862.jpg (17KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
1452573289862.jpg
17KB, 426x426px
I believe myself to also be an alien.

Does anyone know how to get in contact with these women??
>>
>feminism has shit on men so hard that women are now cucking their own species with outer space aliens
>>
>>17250152
Fuck off you stupid christfag
>>
>>17250678
>borderline
Nah, that's full-blown mental illness
>>
>>17248365
>white males are such cucks that their women are fucking aliens to satisfy themselves

Lel
>>
File: 5cec61bb8244230b299a03057a2a3b45.png (466KB, 800x1359px) Image search: [Google]
5cec61bb8244230b299a03057a2a3b45.png
466KB, 800x1359px
The question isn't "Why are they fucking our women?".

The question is "Why aren't we fucking their's?".
>>
>>17251027
post more
>>
>>17250981
>current year
>not having 13 inbred british lizard babies
>being feminist
>>
>>17251216
>not fucking beta white guys who let their wife sleep around in the name of feminism

Cuck cuck senpai
>>
File: illegal alien.jpg (245KB, 900x655px) Image search: [Google]
illegal alien.jpg
245KB, 900x655px
>>17249970
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.