[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ishtar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Ishtar-1.jpg (44KB, 340x427px) Image search: [Google]
Ishtar-1.jpg
44KB, 340x427px
Last night I had a rather strange dream. I dreamt I was driving down a road late at night thinking I was going in the direction I was intending to only to find that I was going the opposite way. It is when i turned around to go in the "right" direction that the dream transitioned to my being at a girls house who i did not know but yet seemed to be connecting with as if we were more than friends. As we spoke in her room, however, i asked her what her name was and she said "ishtar" and it was then that i woke up and that name was the first thing apparent to me upon waking. Now I've never actively sought out information pertaining to mesopotamian mythology and or gods and whatnot. Perhaps i've seen the name somewhere in recent times and my brain is just organizing all this information but I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether or not you could interpret this dream in a way that is more...well, paranormal. Thanks.
>>
This will help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO46HdK3fzc
>>
File: inanna32.jpg (36KB, 300x396px) Image search: [Google]
inanna32.jpg
36KB, 300x396px
Well, Ishtar is the Babylonian name of the Sumerian Inanna, which is the same as Isis.

She is a Fertility goddess also associated with War and the Moon. But her Astrological Sign is Venus.

In Egypt she was Isis.

Isis was in love with Osiris.

But their Sumerian names were Inanna and Dumuzi and their Babylonian names were Ishtar and Tammuz.

When you are dealing with gods from Mesopotamia you have to know that they are Anunna or Aliens essentially.

They were gods of the pantheon of the old world but they were not from heaven, because heaven is outer space. They were not from this world.

Isis / Ishtar / Inanna is the Daughter of Nanna / Nannar / Sin the moon god.

Which makes her the grand daughter of Enlil.
>>
>>17248147
OP here. Nice! Im actually a big nujabes fan. I play guitar and actually just yesterday learned how to play the riff from arurian dance.
>>
>>17248148
This reference to the moon is interesting as I've been noticing, and oddly being captivated, by how radiant the moon seem to be in my area as of late.
>>
>>17248148
do you just have a crawler scanning /x/ for any mention of sumerian gods or?
>>
>>17248212
If you keep working at it, you will earn her favor.
After all, what made music if not war and love?

She gave all of herself for her art, and for her Lover. And that is how we're all meant to be.
She atoned for her mistakes, as the full moon tries to make up for her dark days.
>>
>>17248254
hmmm interesting...
>>
>>17248148
I would add only that all of these pagan female fertility goddesses hold the title "Queen of Heaven".

It's interesting how paganism moved from country to country; the stories stayed recognizable, but the names changed drastically.
>>
>>17248384

Hey.

I have found that Inanna was called the Lady of Heaven.

And that her Great Grandmother was called the "Queen of Heaven"

The Queen of Heaven is a Title given to the Wife of the King of Heaven.

The King of Heaven was Anu, he was the Father of Enlil and Enki.

Anu of the Anunnaki or El of the Elohim.

Anu's Wife was Asherah.

Asherah is the Queen of Heaven.

Sometimes people confuse Asherah as the Wife of Yahweh, but this is a ministration from people with no context of understanding.

Asherah is the Mother of Yahweh, the Mother of Enlil. Not his Wife.

Asherah is Qetesh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qetesh

She is often shown riding a Lion.
>>
Here you see the Goddess Personified
>>
>>17248502
Where is the sacred prostitution? Ishtar's women would have sex with temple-goers.
>>
>>17248563
Don't ever fucking reply to me again.
>>
>>17251040
lol wut.

He replied to me, and I thought it was funny.

It sure would make for a Popular Cult Revival.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.