[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

childhood stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hzEhdd6.jpg (54KB, 1365x687px) Image search: [Google]
hzEhdd6.jpg
54KB, 1365x687px
So I'm going to share the story on how my friend saved someone from killing himself in elementary. This friend of mine was named Andrew and it took place during our third grade year. Commence memetext
>It's Social Studies time. Normal day spent day coloring and reading about the American Revolution
>Andrew has to go piss because you know kids can't hold their bladders worth a damn.
>I'm reading George's wooden chompers, as I mentioned, I don't really matter in this memory.
>Andrew's just got done leaking and is washing his hands. He notices a belt lying over the stall-frame in the mirror.
>"Free belt!" He says. I shit you not when I type this, we're all innocent in those days.
>He tries to undo is met with heavy resistance. He begins to pull the thing around like a when you first discover masturbation.
>he hears something thud heavily as the belt is undone. The stall opens and it's some black kid.
>>
>>17247754
Continue'd
>the teacher leaves for some reason
>the class realizes both Andrew and thw teacher have been gone along time. We peer out the door and we see 5 other classes doing the same thing.
We later learned that some kid in our grade tried killing himself and that guy was sent to an institution up until highschool. As morbid as it is, me and Andrew still giggle about it looking back.
>>
This is not paranormal.
>>
>>17248810
Neither is half the bullshit posted here.
>>
more like paranorlel lol
>>
>>17250953
Well it ain't even spoopy

So what's your excuse now Edgar 'The Edge' Edgerson?
>>
>>17251014
Don't ever fucking reply to me again.
>>
>>17247754
>black kid
You almost let me down until I read this now I'm really spooked
>>
>>17251014
Dude ur a faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>17251014
It appears that I have slipped into some parallel universe where the word edgy went from meaning "intentionally offensive" to "any person you disagree with".

How's that for sp00py?
>>
>>17251014
what kind of faggot shit did i just read..
>>
>>17251133
You mean the last decade+ of 4chan?

Every single buzzword eventually becomes a synonym for "person I disagree with". Even "buzzword" technically became "word I disagree with".
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.