[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could it be possible that astrology is a matrix? You look at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Stuck-in-box.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Stuck-in-box.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
Could it be possible that astrology is a matrix? You look at your horoscope and your day is mapped put over an online prediction? You become the Personality from the chart you read about your signs?

Are the phases of the moon even mean anything? The moon is always a full moon why worry about how much sunlight is on it...

Saturn doesn't control anything, it's pretty far away, and if it has power, why you gonna bow down to it?

The Sun is one of trillions and millions of bunches of stars, it isn't god.
>>
is saturn a big thing in paganism?
>>
>>17247354
It's a big thing in the cosmos it had a mass of 5.683 × 10^26kg

I wonder if it is the same size in paganism?
>>
Astrology is a matrix when you are vulnerable to its influences. If you want out, you must meditate and transcend. Specifically, you must transcend the plane of physicality on which astrology functions. This means mastering the self. Transcend the personality/body/ego and dwell in pure consciousness untouched by karmic cause & effect.
>>
>>17247314
You praise saturn because he is the Lynchpin.
Saturn is what brought the comets to us, and what keeps us balanced. Saturn is the lord of boundaries. It's boundaries are the boundaries that we live by. For without it, we'd be sucked into the sun and assailed by a cosmic barrage and we wouldn't be here.

saturn is /x/
Draw a bunch of connected /x/'s randomly on paper and you'll see the relation between boundaries and complexity.

Saturn is the big stone that turns one river into a bunch of streams.
>>
>>17248133
Nah Saturn is just an object in the sky causing all kinds of material problems and is a "god" people human sacrifice to
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.