[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/, I have experienced a very strange thing today, this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (73KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
73KB, 1920x1080px
Hello /x/,

I have experienced a very strange thing today, this is not who I usually am.

It was about four in the afternoon and was looking around at the local wet market wearing my office clothes. I was busy looking around while walking when suddenly someone tried to mug me on knife point from upfront. Before he was able to position his knife and grab me close, I suddenly pulled his right arm with my right and punched him straight in the nose with my left as his body got close after I pulled his arm. Then I held his right arm with both of my hands and turned my body near 360, like the turn you do when dancing where you go underneath his arm, until I heard his bones crack.

And It all happened in the span of seconds. It was so unusual of me, I am just 5'4" short and it just couldn't be adrenaline. I never took any combat classes or even self defense. It felt so quick and swift that it only had me sweating when I came to realize what I just did.
>>
You're a mutant m8
>>
File: DATA.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
DATA.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>17246113
Maybe you where some martial arts ninja über warrior in a earlier life.
>>
>Roll natural 20
>Confirm crit.
>>
>>17246113
You're the same height as me. That's probably the spookiest thing I've seen on /x/ in a long time.

Shit.
>>
>>17246198
Small creatures get +1 to hit.
>>
there are two sides to fight or flight and you chose the more useful one
>>
OP here

>>17246198
Yeah it spooped the heck outta me

>>17246237
I might have overdone it, felt the trigger
>>
You are a secret agent.

Did somebody speak weird to you? they might have activated you
>>
>>17246113

viceroy bravo victory fennel aloha craigslist buckeye regular
>>
>>17246182
yours..... we'll go with yours
>>
I think you probably dreamed it. Nobody can kick ass. Least of all a little person.
>>
>>17246113
i remember this film
>>
>>17246113
If this did actually happen then you can thank your ancestors for giving you good combat genes
>>
>>17246113
>I suddenly pulled his right arm with my right and punched him straight in the nose with my left as his body got close after I pulled his arm
This is physically impossible
>>
>>17246113
>5'4
rise of the manlet
>>
>>17246113
Nice S.
You're mind is probably really opened cause you can do that thing.
Don't feel some hungry for something situation like this?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.