[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curses and spells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: .honey.jpg (76KB, 570x857px) Image search: [Google]
.honey.jpg
76KB, 570x857px
How can I understand and realise when someone has been cursed. I know that magic(?) has been the most mysterious and down played thing I can think of. So wheres the cream of the crop here and can I get a reading?
>>
You must kill the person who cursed you.
>>
>>17245862
Is there a way I can find out who cursed me other than already knowing?
>>
>>17245731
Psychic self defense by Dion Fortune imma suggest this for reading material.
Second what makes you think that you or someone you know maybe cursed?
>>
>>17245938

Why do you suggest that book? What about that book do you suggest in specific?
>>
>>17245731
Nigguh thats moonshine.
>>
have rough anal with them

if your dick comes out clean, they didn't curse you
if your dick comes out brown, they cursed you !
>>
>>17245731
Sun brewed tea sure is magical isn't it?
>>
>>17246697
That was random xD
>>
PROTIP: anyone paranomal will say you're cursed because it does nothing to say you aren't.

If you aren't cursed and we say you are, you'll either go out and improve yourself or go bother someone else.
>>
What a world we live in. People who have real problems like cancer and heart failure wonder if they're going to be alive next year, and other people are scared of "curses" and magic.
>>
the wrath of God, and the elimination of generations of your family and friends after you i believe? not really sure, you would have to seek this thing out with Jesus.

"15 “But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments and his statutes that I command you today, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you. 16 Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field. 17 Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. 18 Cursed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. 19 Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.

20 “The Lord will send on you curses, confusion, and frustration in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly on account of the evil of your deeds, because you have forsaken me. 21 The Lord will make the pestilence stick to you until he has consumed you off the land that you are entering to take possession of it. 22 The Lord will strike you with wasting disease and with fever, inflammation and fiery heat, and with drought[a] and with blight and with mildew. They shall pursue you until you perish. 23 And the heavens over your head shall be bronze, and the earth under you shall be iron. 24 The Lord will make the rain of your land powder. From heaven dust shall come down on you until you are destroyed."

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+28%3A1-68&version=ESV
>>
File: Glorified-Christ-in-Heaven.jpg (19KB, 380x466px) Image search: [Google]
Glorified-Christ-in-Heaven.jpg
19KB, 380x466px
The Lord says:

"Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.

For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed.

But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”
>>
https://youtu.be/UDVK9keWQzc
>>
>>17245957
Because it not only covers basic crap like telling if you are cursed but it also deals with the psychology of someone who thinks they are cursed and how 80-90% of people who think they are cursed are actually not but simple believe they are
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.