[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/philes, I'm in the middle of expelling a poltergeist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
Hey /x/philes, I'm in the middle of expelling a poltergeist from my home that has been harassing my family for ~10years (since we moved here). Ask me anything.
Pic unrelated
>>
What's the worst thing it (?) has done?
>>
>>17245133
How do you get rid of one?
>>
>In the middle of
Shouldn't you be a bit more focused?
Do you seek or bring advise?
>Roll for intuition
>>
>>17245133
They usually don't last more than a year or 2, what has happened
>>
File: 1447591782147.jpg (183KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1447591782147.jpg
183KB, 1124x1024px
are the cats ok? that's all that matters!
>>
>>17245133
Do i have to go?
>>
>>17245504
She has done a lot of things. The worst she has done so far is physical apparition and attacking my older sister. She's never fucked with the animals.

>>17245547
Went to the occult shop in the city and they told me to get rid of the previous (only prior) owners stuff in the attic. Then, you perform a smudging and at the end wave out the back door. Finally, you leave a candle infused with dragonblood herb burning in a central area for a month.

>>17245569
Had to wait for trash pickup

>>17246278
My family and I have been here for almost 10yrs. TV's coming on throughout the house at 3AM with the separate sound systems on full blast, things go missing from out in the open only to reappear months or years later. Lately it's gotten more physical with things flying across the room; mostly glass which is fucking annoying. Plush she REALLY fucking hates my sister and has been harassing and attacking her. She seems to feed on anxiety and anger.

>>17246758
She's never gone after the cats. All are really chill. We have 5 so we would've noticed anything odd in their behavior. She actually helped one of our cats once. I can tell the story if you'd like.

>>17246779
Fak u dolan
>>
>>17245133
If that's how you keep the place of course you have a poltergeist. Clean the fuck out of that house. Someone is mentally ill and will unconsciously welcome a chaotic entity.

I'm so tired of rooting and stepping on crap at fucking house clearings. Messy means a messy mind and that keeps the damn thing coming back holy
>>
>>17246869
Make me?
>>
>>17246869
How old is sister? Who hit puberty ten years ago? Bingo. Entity loves anxious, fucking help your sister instead of buying junk. Fucking hate you losers who pretend you can home clear when this is the state of the home life physically and mentally. Fuck you I never need special stuff to clear homes of entities
>>
>>17246877
It's a communal desk. Everything is organized. The house is clean. It's a big house, so one picture isn't going to tell you all that incorrect info.
>>
>>17246892
Five cats and an anxious sister tell me you are ignoring the root. Get over it hoarder
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.