[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me your best evidence that fate exists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 13451606107472.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
13451606107472.png
32KB, 633x758px
Give me your best evidence that fate exists
>>
>>17244718
This response was fate.
Prove me wrong.
>>
dejavues.
incredibly unlikely "coincidencies"
>>
>>17244718
The Grifter.
>>
>>17244783
fucking who?
>>
>>17244718
the condom broke and you were born.
>>
>>17244808
The Gifter man, he comes every december.
Sneaks into your house late at night and decides what you will get while he stares at you when your sleeping.
Then he rides away into the night saying his demonic chant.
HO HO HO
>>
>>17244825
fuck off
>>
>>17244841
Fate has just been proved.
Here here
>>
>>17244858
nah I just dont like memes like Grifter man solely made for pre-teens and by pre-teens for roleplaying purposes. We need more thorough and serious investigation into the paranormal
>>
>>17244883
The gifter knows ;)
I agree though memes are pretty cancerous to intelligible discussions on any subject.
>>
File: cunt.jpg (25KB, 352x295px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
25KB, 352x295px
>>17244718
see anon. fate.
>>
>>17244718
Give me your best evidence that fate does not exist
>>
>>17244718
I can tell you how you'll die. But you won't be able to recognize this as objective proof until it's too late.
Btw
>heart disease
>attempted double bypass
>you'll die in the hospital
>>
>>17244718

https://youtu.be/MO_Q_f1WgQI

From the perspective of the SIngularity that created the Universe, everything all happens at once. "Free Will" is merely a thread wandering through the frozen river of Spacetime. Everything that could have ever happened, or could ever happened, does happen in at least one timeline. That's what Quantum mechanics says.
>>
>>17245174
How will I die?
>>
>>17245252
>77 years old
>spouse has passed
>daughter is away for business
>tuesday
>you're in decent health and live on your own
>cooking something in the oven (possibly a casserole but I'm not sure)
>try to take it out with bare hands
>burn your hands and step backwards slightly shocked
>lose your footing and hit your head off the island in the center of your kitchen
>knocked unconscious
>die sometime between then and Friday when the mail man notices you haven't been collecting the newspaper and you don't answer the door
>>
>>17244718
If you want I can prove to you that free will doesn't exist
>>
>>17245276
do me
>>
>>17245379
"Death comes in threes" so this is the last I can do.

First off I'd like to state I'm choosing the most likely course, but other causes/circumstances of death our possible.

Fate hinges on choices. A choice can lead to 3 outcomes. You chose between A or B but you can also chose nothing.

With that said let's begin
>It's mid January, calendar date 7 days earlier than today (the 13th) 10pm
>year 203_
>the temperature has yet to dip below freezing
>you're walking your dog who, and it begins to rain
>the storm picks up and your visibility becomes quite limited
>You notice a man walking 20 paces behind you
>You aren't prone to paranoia but this man makes you feel very unsettled
>You pick up your pace
>as you get closer to your home, you notice the man is still behind you, albeit much farther now.
>You approach a 2 lane street and your dog bolts ripping the leash out of your hand
>suprised, you dart after him
>as you cross over to the far side of the road you are struck by a drunk driver who had not turned on his headlights
>the man behind you is a paramedic and rushes up to help but you are brain dead by the time he arrives
>the man who hit you is caught and convicted of manslaughter
>>
>>17245276
Interesting, thank you
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.