[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Big 'Ol Bigfoot Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: P and G Bigfoot.jpg (23KB, 228x275px) Image search: [Google]
P and G Bigfoot.jpg
23KB, 228x275px
The last thread a few weeks ago about bigfoot devolved to nothing but shitposting, so I'll start another. In short, people were debating about the validity of the Patterson footage. Specifically if they had access to a Hollywood-quality suit, or if a suit of that caliber was even possible for the time. This thread is just a continuation of that: was the infamous pic related a suit or a real animal?
>>
>>17243610
It's not possible for it to be a suit. You see how they make full body suits like that now (look at lord of the rings orcs in the movies for instance) and they take up to 11 hours of application for all of it. A whole host of make up artists, plaster suit makers, concept artists and like I said before, movement experts, would have to be involved.

P&G weren't rich and didn't leave a paper trail involving all of these other people to make this thing. So either they were masters of makeup and just decided to use a shitty camera for 11 seconds of footage for all the work, which doesnt make sense, or it's a real animal.
>>
It certainly isn't a suit, you can tell by how the muscles move.
>>
>>
>>17243610
A nice little breakdown of the Bigfoot myth that I found. http://www.csicop.org/si/show/bigfoot_at_50_evaluating_a_half-century_of_bigfoot_evidence
>>
>>
I still can't get over the fact that Patterson jut so happen to catch the thing he was looking for and depicted beforehand.
>>
File: 1452485561794.jpg (89KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
1452485561794.jpg
89KB, 500x621px
He certainly is "notorious."
>>
File: IMG_20160120_173517.jpg (14KB, 276x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160120_173517.jpg
14KB, 276x184px
>>17244591
Says the parrot.
>>
Bigfoot is secondary to my dogman interest now
>>
>>17243610
One hell of a monkey suit. Even has tits.
I wanna belive but probably hoax and a good one at that.
>>
>Page 10 already
I thought /x/ was a paranormal board, not some new-age hippie spiritual shit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.