[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK, /x/, PREPARE TO FLIP THE FUCK OUT THIS GIRL IN BRAZIL J

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 37

File: 1453243982582-0.png (1MB, 1328x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453243982582-0.png
1MB, 1328x960px
OK, /x/, PREPARE TO FLIP THE FUCK OUT

THIS GIRL IN BRAZIL JUST KILLED HERSELF, AND THIS WAS ONE PART OF HER SUICIDE NOTE:

quidqam facere gratis debitum el combrar e navigare adiectis paucis diebus uenit
cum autem electio facta sibi ab eodem me acceperis vestraeque familiae fecerant hoc munus puella nata videre et audire et sentire feliciter nobis lassata est mens infirma pertubatus acelo albento non sustiens passionem pro nobis
facilius autem producturus eum nobilis cum ultra percutiam pugaret ultima fecit cor unum dilecta delinquere explicat ac nutium

gaap

AMO VOCEIS

Note that:
>SHE WAS 15, SHE WAS POOR AND SHE MISSPELLED "VOCÊS", OF COURSE SHE NEVER KNEW LATIN
>"AMO VOCEIS" (that means "I love you guys" and it's misspelled) IS WRITTEN LIKE SHE WAS STRUGGLING TO DO SO
>THE TEXT IS PERFECT, NOT GOOGLE TRANSLATOR
>GAAP, YES https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaap

THE NEWS REPPORT (it's in portuguese): http://www.saocarlosagora.com.br/policia/noticia/2016/01/17/70934/garota-desaparecida-e-encontrada-morta-na-empresa-onde-trabalhava/
>>
File: 1453245812381-0.jpg (131KB, 700x464px) Image search: [Google]
1453245812381-0.jpg
131KB, 700x464px
THE BODY, WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>17243184
anyone have original pic on right.
way too good looking to die
>>
so what the fuck does it say
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-06-09-16-32.png (789KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-06-09-16-32.png
789KB, 1080x1920px
>>17243184
I don't speak Spanish and Google translate is fucking up for me can someone please translate
>>
>>17243243
>>17243243
this
>>
>>17243243
>>17243251
That's because Brazilians speak Portuguese.
>>
>>17243243
Before anyone says anything I know it's not in Spanish I just had a brain fart
>>
>>17243256
Well translate from portugeuse?
>>
spic here. if you can read spanish you can more or less make out portuguese. that's not portuguese, must be Latin. i suppose that's why the thread was started: how'd this kid write a suicide note in Latin.
>>
>>17243270
anyway not unheard of for someone to teach themselves Latin.
>>
Google translate does a shitty latin translation, but it appears to say something about someone getting elected leading to her deciding it's better to go to god? I don't know, really. Wish I'd paid better attention in Sunday school.
>>
Brazilian here, too tired to translate but damn, that spooped me!!
>>
>>17243184
How about a translation for those of us who don't speak Jungle Monkey?
>>
>>17243293
why even post then hue. translate or gtfo.
>>
>>17243184
THIS SHIT TRIPPING ME OUT FUCKER GTFO DEMON BEAST>>17243184
>>
Ok gonna give a TLDR of that shit

Basically it says that at first sight its a suicide, she was found hanged with a ladder near her, but weirdly she didnt appear as if she was hanged, as she didn't have her body relaxed nor pooped or pissed herself which is common when you die of these causes, but what is truly weird and spoopy is that she died crossing her fingers and some were saying that she was part of a satanist group, or even that satan has come to claim her soul as a part of a deal..
>>
guêsShe agreed. The attacks have to be stronger, it will fight.
While we are close, the heart is gray. He said "no" and asked about the way to go, since he will rule.
And yet to hear my voice, sometimes she looks up at him.
Remember, only a disturbed mind clings to those they love.
A year ago, he had a dream. Saw all be yours, since to send a gift, life. Something innocent, could be a disaster.
She had the need for an agreement to save the head of the family, the one who obeyed the gospel. But all the earth shall die.
Nothing is done for free and debts back sailing in awhile.
So the choice must be made by yourself, from there I did.
For the family, the gift of a girl is to see and hear and feel.
Fortunately we managed. This soul was weak, the troubled mind did not sustain a passion for heaven.
So it was easier to bring it to our side. When they attack, they go to the last remnant of the soul.
I leave the letter as a form of explanation.
GAAP

Google Translate
>>
>>17243326
IF this is legit, along with >>17243291 , it makes me wonder what she was talking about specifically in terms of deals with demons or going to god.
>>
>>17243338
Well shit. So she pulled something through in trade and now it's physical? Get the nukes.
>>
Why would GAAP write in latin if he's a gaelic daemon? Shouldn't he write in gaelic or ancient english?
>>
reminds me on how good it is i follow the message of love.
>>
Also she died at the day of the satan parade
>>
>>17243184
It's just schizophrenia. Poor girl.
>>
Bumpty bump
>>
>>17243384
this pretty much confirms you are a demon.
>>
quidq do nothing el combrar due to sail out came a few days
And when he had made the election was this task entrusted to them by the same girl was born with me, you may have learned to see and hear and for your family and to feel to us, she was tired, happily for us, the passion of a feeble mind much disturbed: Acela beam, do not sustiens
it is easier to bring him famous when they strike pugaret last one heart and love unfolds offend the Gospel
google translate
english to latin
gonna find out the rest
>>
>>17243384
the whole world is shizophrenic. you are not. YOU ARE THE LAST SURVIVOR!
MAKE KIDS AND PROCREATE WITH SOMEONE SO HUMANITY MAY RISE AGAIN
EVERYONE IS SHIZOPHRENIC ON THE WHOLE EARTH BESIDES YOU!
PLEASE RECREATE SOCIETY!
>>
>>17243357
Goetic, as in "from the Goetia". Not Gaelic. Take a break from scanning and read some time, it's fun.
>>
>>17243392
>english to latin

This shit looks like english to me, nigger.
>>
Girl made a deal with Gaap and he possesed her, she managed to retake control and set up the noose, but not before Gaap writing in Latin as a way to tell the other demons what happened
Then, when Gaap was retaking control, she wrote the portuguese part and killed herself
>>
i doubt any demon would be strong enaugh to possess me.
try it demons i double dare you.
i have strong friends.
>>
>>17243384
Get out Gaap
>>
She made, what's called in Brazil 'Paquito com o Exu', that in simple terms she kills herself so her soccer teams wins the Brasileirao, the most important regional championship.
>>
>>17243388
>>17243394
>>17243407
excuse me?
>>
>>17243399
i mean latin to english my bad
>>
Copy and pasted into translate, mostly gibberish
And when he had made the election was this task entrusted to them by the same girl was born with me, you may have learned to see and hear and for your family and to feel to us, she was tired, happily for us, the passion of a feeble mind much disturbed: Acela beam, do not sustiens
it is easier to bring him famous when they strike pugaret last one heart and love unfolds offend the Gospel
>>
i'm a latin teacher guys, wait, i'll translate it for you guys. i've read it, and it gave me the chills there is a secret behind this letter.

here is a first shot at the translation`

original text:

quidqam facere gratis debitum el combrar e navigare adiectis paucis diebus uenit
cum autem electio facta sibi ab eodem me acceperis vestraeque familiae fecerant hoc munus puella nata videre et audire et sentire feliciter nobis lassata est mens infirma pertubatus acelo albento non sustiens passionem pro nobis
facilius autem producturus eum nobilis cum ultra percutiam pugaret ultima fecit cor unum dilecta delinquere explicat ac nutium

gaap

AMO VOCEIS

translation:

sometimes when I lmao, I study mao like a mayo, but when ayy lmaos ask me about mao, I just tell them about mao de le ayy, if the mayo is aie, ayy lmaoo in the ayy.
please if you are reading this letter, itz de le mean that the ayy lmaos, lmaoed in the ayy.

ayy lmao
>>
>>17243449
lmfao
>>
>>17243449
omg i never kek'd this hard
>>
Translating at my best, from Latin To Portuguese to English, so there might be errors.

I wanted to do anything to change because as walking outside in those days.
And when he had made a choice, this task was ensured for the same girl that was born from you(?), you may have learned to see, hear, and for your family to how to feel us, she was tired, happily for us, there is a novel in the passion of an disturbed mind; The beam of Acela does not sustain. It's easier to make it famous when they strike Pugaret last heart as love unfolds and offends the gospel.

I'm translating the other part, but it's hard.
>>
>>17243487
Oh shit, it was actually just another line, I'm fucking retarded.

"All the same way; No."
>>
X has finally something worth discussing about and retards are talking about signs zodiac and shit, what the fuck.
>>
>>17243298
That's latin, you dumb fucker.
>>
The second image seems to be the first one. Could you provide us a better picture? I can't see some letters, the picture is not covering the left side of the page.
>>
>>17243184
Portugues tard reporting in.
Translated from latin to portguese.
Trying to translate the gyberish. give me a minute.
>>
File: churrasco.png (84KB, 185x175px) Image search: [Google]
churrasco.png
84KB, 185x175px
>>17243298
dudo what the fuck???
youre the monkey here motherfocker
LATIN MOTHERFOCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT
fuckin monkeys i hate those
go get your banana, gorila, chita
>>
File: 1452217793781.png (221KB, 692x552px) Image search: [Google]
1452217793781.png
221KB, 692x552px
>>17243184
And this is /x/ material because Gaap is involved?
K den
>>
File: 1415999806988.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1415999806988.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>17243357
That would explain the scratchings he made when trying to figure out what to say, if it was a 15 year old writing something out of google translator, it would be pristine.

And... well, he wrote for Brazilians, that speak Portuguese (a Latin language), might as well write in a language that he knows, and that Portuguese came from..
>>
>>17243338
Translate is here GOYS
>>
>>17243542
"nothing could receive because wile sailing out came some days" (yea, this one is gyberish)~
"and when he has made the election(decision) it was this task that was entrusted by the same girl that was born with me"
"You may have learned to see, listen and for your family and to feel us, she was tired, fortunatly for us, the passion of a weak mind very disturbed" "(light) beam, don't hold it's easyer bring him (think it means "make him") famous when they strike (the kind people do when they refuse to work demanding stuff) pugaret (don't know what this is) past one single heart and love unvails. ofend the hole testment.
>>
>>17243577
brazilians dont even know their own language properly huaaaaaa how could she know latin
>>
>>17243590
This is the best I could do with the portuguese words the translation gave me.

Obviously I tried to change the wording order as little as possible as to lose the less clues or meaning possible on the translation.
>>
File: 1428549952471.jpg (588KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1428549952471.jpg
588KB, 3000x3000px
>>17243568
>dumb whore 15 yo kills herself and writes a perfect letter in a dead language, signed by a goetic demon
>not /x/
>>
>>17243298
I don't even speak latin and I know it when I see it.
>>
why dont we ask demons if they are in contact with any aliens?
why do they only possess humans?
>>
>>17243256
Looks Latin to me. But I can't be arsed to spot Portuguese since it's the one nation in Europe that hasn't made the news in 35 years.

>>17243184
Also you're the worst kind of OP.
>>
>>17243592
I'm not saying she knew latin, are you brazilian?

and he's a goetic demon, not a "gaelic"
>>
>>17243637
>Also you're the worst kind of OP
W-why?
>>
>>17243487
>>17243511
Anon's shit's all retarded. Only half of the actual content of the letters.

I obeyed.

I tried to fight strongly against it.
Meanwhile, in my mind he whispered it. I Didn't ask for power, didn't ask for authority. After this, it was when I had authority, but he did not hear my voice, it was defined by him. I've put the problems in your life and had you involved in this, I was involved in all things in which dangers and perils were not determined, only the mind was loved after all.
One year ago, he had a dream, his blood was downed and cast into his family. After this, he will be granted life.
I said this, this could be calamity for the innocents, and to stop this calamity, it's necessary the head of the family which obeyed the gospel.
But as all the traditions of earth, nothing is free, I will come to claim what's mine days later.
And when they had heard his choice, the same one was made in my family.
He found the girl which was born for us. Which mind was weak and disturbed; Happy, Incapable of sustaining sufferring for us. It's easier for us to bring you alongside to attack the heart of pugaret.
Ultim had the desire to leave an explanation for the lover, good news.

GAAP

Translated directly from the site.
>>
File: gaap.jpg (42KB, 393x444px) Image search: [Google]
gaap.jpg
42KB, 393x444px
Gaap looks fucking suave
>>
>>17243664
I love you aul
>>
>>17243652
Im spooked.
>>
File: 1449192659179.jpg (28KB, 594x602px) Image search: [Google]
1449192659179.jpg
28KB, 594x602px
>>17243609
>dumb whore 15 yo
>>
>>17243652
Are you sure the parts where it says "he" shouldn't say "she"?
>>
>>17243184
It's just a prank bro.
>>
>>17243680
It's a possibility, but i'm not sure.
I guess it would make more sense.
>>
>>17243424
Best explanation in this thread desu
>>
>>17243652
Couldn't she have copied from some book she found in the school library? A literary investigation is in order.
>>
>>17243664
GAAP mandando o passinho.
>>
>>17243692
As you might be a better English speaker than me, what was your interpretation of the letter?
>>
Brazilian here.

Just some niggers who listen to metal music and mbeja stuff who think they are demon worshippers. They made a nigger ritual and she killed herself. Let's laugh at her and her stupid letter.
>>
>>17243713
Book about goetia is unsual in school.
>>
>>17243721
You realize that Mbeja is a word used exclusively on BR chans? Do you really expect gringos to know about this kind of shit, mate?

And Cults are not all that rare around here anyway
>>
>>17243724
The point is, if this passage can be found in any book or website she might have had access, then the demonic possession is debunked
>>
>>17243184
Yea I ain't translating all that shit m8
>>
>>17243733
I rarely doubt that actual demons are involved, unless you consider blacks demons.

It can be a cult, since that's common.
>>
>>17243736
Maybe read the thread then and you won't need to ya faggot.
>>
>>17243743
>Reading threads
>2016

No mate onus is on OP to put the relevant information in the OP but as always OP is a faggot
>>
>>17243184
She's lives in Brazil...which just happens to be in LATIN America. Of course she speaks Latin.
>>
>>17243758
>It's the current year
discarded
>>
>>17243765
what?! are you crazy?! People that can talk latin here are only the priests and some lawyers/judges,
It's really rare to find someone who can speak it fluently beside then
>>
File: blackmage.jpg (16KB, 177x219px) Image search: [Google]
blackmage.jpg
16KB, 177x219px
>>17243765
>>
File: 1419816789346.png (96KB, 519x370px) Image search: [Google]
1419816789346.png
96KB, 519x370px
Translated by a latin professor from latin to portuguese, and from portuguese to english by me:

"She agreed.
The attacks have to be stronger, she will fight.
When we are close, the heart is gray. She said "no" and asked about the way to go (death), since she will rule.
And Regardless of hearing my voice or not, sometimes she would looks up, at (someone).
Remember, only a disturbed mind clings to those they love.
A year ago, she had a dream. Saw everything belonging to her, but she would have to send a gift, life. Something innocent, could be a disaster.
She had the need for an agreement, to spare the head of the family, the one who obeyed the gospel. But all things on earth shall die one day.
Nothing is done for free and debts come back sailing in a awhile.
So the choice must be made by oneself, from there I did.
For the family, the gift of a girl is to see and hear and feel.
Fortunately we could do it. This soul was weak, the troubled mind did not sustain a passion for heaven.
So it was easier to bring her to us.

GAAP"

It's as close to English as I could get. Maybe we are getting closer to a good explanation.
>>
>>17243424
i kekd at this, feel bad now
>>
>>17243449
lmao
>>
>>17243609
"dead language"

what in the fuck
>>
>>17243831
Based on the evidence so far.

Stupid teenage girl hooks up with edgy boys who are into satanism/macumba/black metal/Vampire: the Masquerade and LARPing as vampires and Satan worshippers in cemeteries at night.

In every socially autistic group, however, there's one fanatic leader that take shit seriously.

Our suspect is a male, slightly older than the rest, say, in his 20s. History major, is into medieval history, heavy metal, RPG and the occult. Took some Latin classes in uni, but never quite mastered it, only enough to barely read old medieval grimoires.

He is intelligent and has charming personality he only reveals to his close friends. They are all enthralled by him and they're loyal to him. He seduces her and convinces her to do a pact with the demon GAAP. She accepts it because she is in love and confused. Her only request: spare her father "the head of the family, the one who obeyed the gospel". Her father is an evangelical poor fag who never misses church.

Before sacrificing her, he makes her copy, with her own handwriting, a suicide note he wrote himself with his limited Latin skills and the help of Google translate. She has no idea what it says. She clearly copied from somewhere because there are no mistakes. The last part, misspelled and with shaky handwriting was added later, minutes after she finally realized she was going to die. It was too late. She either actually commits suicide or her lover strangles her.
>>
>2016
>praising gaap
>not praising nar-sie the true god of blood
>>
>>17243184
>Gaap
Generally Accepted Accounting Principals
Maybe she killed herself after working a busy season in public accounting.
>>
>>17243968
where did you find that evidence?
>>
>>17243831
I think that line should be: "when the heart is grey, (morally neutral) we are close."

>So the story here is this:

A girl turns to demons because she is a young girl in a latin country and that's pretty much the bottom of the barrel in terms of personal power and autonomy. So, she deals with demons to feel powerful.

But sometime she has relapses into religious belief. She also envisions one day having a child, in conformity with her culture's values.

One day she makes a deal to save the life of her religious father. The writer implies this was folly since she couldn't save him from death altogether.

She died under demonic influence.

>Here's my awful, sad, theory:

Her father was the killer. If we take the narrative at its word, he was very religious, but he likely lacked a compelling narrative. In South America "conversion narratives" or "faith narratives" are extremely popular. Many people believe in demons. Does anybody know if he is a pastor?

Furthermore, the note lacks any personal details of the girls life that only she would know. There's no reference to her feelings, really, other than that she was dedicated to her family and wanted kids. Her inner world as portrayed through the note reads more like a projection than a personal narrative.

Finally, the bigger issue is that the whole thing reads less like a boast and more like a morality tale / warning. If a demon wrote it, it seems counter-productive. It's the kind of thing that pastors who get up and read chain emails for sermons would quote like crazy, almost verbatim.

>Here is this "innocent" girl, who shares our values of family and kids, and is a member of our community
>She was weak and fell to temptation
>Now she's dead, don't listen to demon tricks

I know this is a very dark implication, and I hope I'm wrong here, but I think this explains the unusual circumstances of her death sans supernatural intervention.

Hopefully the appropriate authorities are investigating.
>>
>>17243968
Faggot wannabe detective spotted
>>
>>17243999
Based on the comments in thread.
>>
BR here, VOCEIS is more of a memetic termology, you retarded cucks. Take ''guise'', for an exemple. By the way, its definitly latin, not portuguese. For an investigation thread i expeted more, you retarded fucking faggots.
>>
>>17244010
>cucks
You are the biggest cuck here. You speak Portuguese after your country got cucked.
>>
>>17244018
North americans speak english. Where does that language come from, may i ask?
>>
I took latin in high school and jr high. She may have known Latin and wanted to spice up her hissy fit by acting possessed in one last cry for attention.

Sorry if I sound harsh.
>>
>>17244028
We speak AMERICAN you fucker.
AMERICAN.
>>
>>17244032
burger/10
>>
File: Latim.png (28KB, 1390x276px) Image search: [Google]
Latim.png
28KB, 1390x276px
Shit is getting real

As you guys know by now, the last part "amo voceis" is wrong, the correct would be "amo vocês"

Yet, when you type amo voceis in google translate, you get pic related.
It means "I love her voice"

What now, /x/?
>>
>>17244028
We kicked their ass. We did not get cucked
>>
>>17244000
Good points on the conversion narrative and morality/cautionary tale.

But the father is a poor fag who wouldn't know Latin. He can't be the killer.
>>
>>17244032
Shut the fuck up kid I'm American you give us a bad name. That joke is so old and corny.
>>
>>17244040
Look dome school have Latin teachers. Especially in Europe probably. Geez y'all act like latin is some magical language. Its pretty cool but not that difficult to learn.
>>
>>17244045
>>17244030
You clearly have no idea of how Brazil is. The public education system here SUCKS, there's no way a poorfag like her would know latin. I mean it.
>>
>>17243293
how retarded are you to say that when it is not br portuguese
>>
>>17244038
''we''?
By the way, the actual americans were the indians. You're a cuck lad.
>>
why is no one commenting on her nice hips
>>
Fun fact: the final part that is written in portuguese "Amo voceis" is written wrong, with poor grammar
>>
"there is no dana, there is only zuul."
>>
>>17243727
>mjeba
Wut?
>>
>>17244040
In homicides of young females it's almost always a family member or a boyfriend. The father's poverty increases the motive, imo. Maybe he was devoted enough to pick up just enough latin to sound convincing here or he used a translator. I still think he should be a primary suspect. But his profession is a big question mark here and there's a lot we don't know.

Can someone give an authoritative statement as to the quality of the latin bits? From what I've seen ITT, it's kind of a mess. Does it seem professional / fluent? I don't have enough knowledge here but maybe the latin professor would know.
>>
>>17244062
A slang for metalheads created by brazilian channers
>>
>>17243765
How did you manage to stay alive until now being so stupid?
>>
>>17244066
>boyfriend
Yup and this is my theory >>17243968
>>
>>17243184
Brazilian here, whatever is written on the paper isn't BR. "Amo voceis" is the unique BR part of it and wrongly written btw, I think it's in latin whatever else she wrote.
>>
>>17243270
The Op may be confusing it, in Portuguese it's AMO VOCEIS in Latin it's AMOR VOCEIS.
>>
>>17244045
>comparing Europe to Brazil
kek'd twice, people here barely learn ENGLISH and spanish at school and you expect them to learn latin? People prefer spanish because it is similar because of how lazy they are.
>>
>>17244037
Now we run
>>
>>17243338
That has got to be the most coherent google translation I have ever read. Too bad the Romans never had google, they never got to see the true calling of their language.
>>
>>17243392
> this tard-re
>>
>>17243184

If this story is real, then I would investigate preachers around her. Sadly, preachers here in Brazil are so fucked up... I don't doubt that one would kill her to attract more people to their churches... I wouldn't doubt also some coworker/ex bf with access to the room were the letter was found (more plausible). Calligraphy tests exists for a reason...

If the first two hypothesis are false, then, descanse em paz, garota. A justiça do uno não esquecerá de vós. You will be avenged.
>>
>>17244105
>comparing Europe to Brazil
>kek'd twice, people here barely learn ENGLISH and spanish

You realize they don't speak Spanish in Brazil, right?
>>
>>17244146
he's saying that people here don't even know how to speak spanish, nor english. And normally, people find spanish easier, since it's a little similar to Portuguese.
>>
aw shit i had latin for 8 years and can't even translate it on the spot

that's either some dedication or spooky shit
>>
lol the comments at the news page are way better than any shit written here
>>
>>17244037
Amo vocês = something like "love you all"
>>
>>17244000
>I think that line should be: "when the heart is grey, (morally neutral) we are close."

You are correct.
>>
>>17244174
Yeah, yeah
But that's in portuguese
Set google translate to latim, type amo voceis, and translate it to portuguese
You'll get "Eu amo a voz dela", which means "I love her voice"
>>
File: Untitled.png (44KB, 235x258px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
44KB, 235x258px
>>17243184
>>
>>17243449
ayy
>>
>>17244174
>>17244192

voces is plural

Actually, amo could also mean head or even something entirely else, but in the context of a plural nominative "voces" there'd be no sense.

So it's "I love her/his/the voices"
>>
>>17243458
>>17243476
>>17243866
Samefag
>>
>>17244243
Well then
The handwriting is consistent for most of the letter, except the "amo voceis" part

What could it mean?
>>
>>17243404
You sound like my dad.

"I invite the Devil to come into this house. My faith is stronger than his power and St. Michael will protect me"

Then he doesn't go to church and wonders why we are drowning in medical bills. And why my mom died. And why his best friend's wife died. And why his life is falling apart.
>>
>>17243424
Is this an actual thing? I've heard true stories that are more extreme than this so I can't tell desu
>>
>>17243449
Yeeee
>>
>>17244297
Whoa, I'm sorry to hear that.
>>
>>17243577
It's Mr. Krusty the Krabs! :D
>>
>>17243203

Nothing about the Fingers crossed?
Can anyone confirm if this picture is related to the case?

Also, necro fags could explain if she could hold up her arm like that or rigor mortis was revogated?
>>
>>17244349
That's what's odd about her death.
Her arm wasn't relaxed as it's supposed to be, and she has no body fluids coming out of her, which is pretty unusual when a person hangs themselves.
This picture is from the case.
http://www.regiaoemdestake.com.br/news/caso-larissa-pode-nao-ter-sido-suicidio-amigos-pedem-investigacao-minuciosa/
>>
>>17244349
Even when u relax you are using your muscles, it is totally not natural for her hand to be like that..
>>
>>17244349
It's called "figa", in portuguese, it's a symbol for protection against evil

Yes, the image is related to the case, indeed, the girl got hanged, and that's the picture of her
>>
>>17243184
As a Brazilian I can say that no one who dresses/looks like that here would get into occultism or even latin. Suicide is still an option, but the letter makes me think that there was foul play involved. Cult or deranged admirer, probably co-worker. It almost certainly will go unsolved as police in brazil are pieces of shit, just as bad if not worse than the criminals they pretend to arrest.
>>
>>17243758
Just cause OP is a faggot doesn't mean you have to join him in gay anal sex you queerbag.
>>
>>17244372
I completely agree with you, Brazilian here too.
There are some theories around that suggests a third element in this case, which I find pretty coherent.
>>
>>17243831
Guys when I eat m&ms I poop skittles I have a problem help
>>
>>17243184
Mfw Gaap is going to get removed from existence now.
>>
>>17243968
>>17244000
Come on guys we can finish this case first before the military police can do so.
>>
>>17243903
Is there any place on Earth where people have casual conversations with each other on a daily basis in Latin? No? Then it's a dead language.
>>
google translate -

ok m8
>>
>>17244421
It's quite possible, considering that you're talking about the Brazilian police.
>>
>>17244421
Get the latin professor from >>17243831
on the line and get his opinion on the quality of the latin.
>>
>>17244041
It's not a joke. Our English has a different vocabulary than English from England, New Zealand, Australia etc. And even though we both speak the same language, take a trip to Scotland. You will have a very, very difficult time understanding anyone who isn't used to dealing with tourists and outsiders. Same story with Spain Spanish and Mexican Spanish. They are both Spanish, but two speakers from those countries would have at least minor difficulties understanding each other.
>>
File: 16915168184.jpg (21KB, 236x473px) Image search: [Google]
16915168184.jpg
21KB, 236x473px
Brazilian here.

"AMO VOCEIS" would be "Amo vocês", in english "(I) love you (all)" or literally "Love you" (but in plural, since "vocês" means "you" in plural)

tl:dr

amo = (I) love
voceis = vocês = you (plural)
>>
>>17244052
Who got cucked by the soon to be true Americans
>>
>>17244466
Or it could mean I love her voice. >>17244037
>>
>>17244138
And thus, Brazilian Batman is born.
>>
>>17243968
You watch too much Sherlock but that makes sense.
>>
>>17244475
Puta que pariu.

I didn't noticed that.
>>
>>17244286
>>17244243
Schizophrenia.
>>
>>17243400
Demons don't exist though
>>
>>17243626
Demons don't exist that's why
>>
>>17244421
As long as it gets solved it will have been solved before the MP
>>
>>17243400
>portuguese part
That's assuming she was actually writing in portuguese. "Amo Voceis" could be a very common mispelling of "Amo Vocês", meaning I love you. It also could be "Amo Voceis" as in "I love the voices" or "I love her voice".
>>
>>17244516
Her parents and friends says that she was a normal girl, with no kind of disorder or sickness
>>
>>17244534
Go find a shit-tier tulpa thread to troll fagtron, this one's actually good.
>>
>>17244421
>Implying Brazilian MP even cares about this
It was a suicide, no crime to investigate. Also, I don't think she was rich, famous, or had the right friends.
>>
>>17244539
If she was going to misspell it would probably go lik "Amo vcs". The teory of "Eu amo a voz dela" is getting more real.
>>
>>17244539
>>17244550

Yeah, a very common mistake, indeed.
But you don't expect someone who can write in latin to commit such foolish misspellings. And there's also the shaky writing.
>>
>>17244547
>tulpa
>2016
Gurl tulpas are so 2013.
>>
>>17244557
She doesn't know Latim, she was a slum dumbfuck, another person write it.
>>
>>17243609
>dumb whore
>15
you sure about that one partner?
>>
>>17244562
I wish man
>>
>>17244582
You don't get out much do you?
>>
File: image.png (34KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34KB, 200x200px
>>17243449
Oh you
>>
>>17244475
How does one get "I love her voice" from amo voceis
>>
>>17243184
>THE TEXT IS PERFECT, NOT GOOGLE TRANSLATOR
If you actually knew what you were talking about, you would know that there is no "perfect latin", as we don't know exactly how latin was actually spoken.
>>
>>17243184
I see someone is sexing again.
>>
>>17244297
My god man
>>
>>17244372
>>17244382
You write too good English to be Brazilian. Suspicious of you both
>>
>>17244701
I was just born here, was raised in Canada. Forced to come back because parents fucked up immigration. Hopefully I won't be in this hellhole for long. Portuguese is a shite-tier language, and I'm pretty sure that the dead girl knew whoever killed her. She obviously wrote that, but I don't think she understood it.
>>
>>17244701
I am, trust me. I even made a mistake, see? I wrote "suggests" instead of "suggest".
People have the impression that every Brazilian is dumb, and I don't blame them. The truth, whoever, is that most of the Brazilians are dumb.
The "intelligent" ones normally are the guys who have money to go to a private schools (and/or to language schools, so you can learn how to speak/write properly in english). And most of the country is occupied by poorfags, and as I mentioned before, the public education system here sucks. So yeah, most of the Brazilians are dumb.
>>17244715
Yeah, I've travelled many times to the US and spent 6 months here (I'm currently in CO) once. Brazil's a shithole indeed.
>>
>>17244715
>Portuguese is a shite-tier language, and I'm pretty sure that the dead girl knew whoever killed her. She obviously wrote that, but I don't think she understood it.

Explain yourself
>>
>>17244622
>How does one get "I love her voice" from amo voceis

"Amo voceis" in google translate to portuguese, the result is "Eu amo a voz dela" which means I love her voice
>>
>>17244622
If you translate amo voceis from latin for english you get "I love her voice".
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 600x453px
>>17243298
So retarded.
>>
looks like a girl i know
>>
she killed herself because of the wage gaap.
>>
>>17244769
>portuguese is a shite-tier language
This is just me stating a hard fact

>the rest
She was found dead where she worked, after having disappeared on Friday. From what I understand (and this might be conjecture since few details have been released), she must not have returned home from work, and since there are no signs of a struggle despite the suspicious circumstances, I don't think she was immediately assaulted by some maniac. It's probable that a co-worker might have convinced her to stay for a while, maybe some kind of romantic partner. The letter suggests that she was writing it under duress (which, admittedly could have been suicidal thoughts, but I don't think that's likely considering the contents), so I believe someone she knew isolated her, and then forced her to write the letter and staged the suicide. It might have been a ritual, or maybe the letter was just meant to throw police off the true nature of the crime.

Again, there isn't much evidence available to us, so we'll have to wait for future updates. I hope they dusted for prints (unlikely), so that they can match them to people that worked with her (even more unlikely). Hell, I bet us getting in contact with the family would get better results than leaving this to the HUE cops.
>>
My hypothesis
>Demon posseses a girl
>Girls gets scared, try to look for hellp in the church/religion.
>Demon doesnt have an option and makes her kill herself
>Not before writing a message for other(s) demons possesing bodies.
>Demon knew the message would be passed by the media/internet to its recipients.
>You guys just help deliver the message.

Way to go fucktards
>>
>>17244830
>>17244824
wage gaap
>>
File: tmp_10621-2212139473620.jpg (6KB, 228x128px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10621-2212139473620.jpg
6KB, 228x128px
>>17244836
>Mfw demons on /x/
Shut it down they know!
>>
File: ScreenShot__2016-01-20__001.jpg (59KB, 1431x253px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot__2016-01-20__001.jpg
59KB, 1431x253px
Oh my...

Shit got serious.

One has to be smart to play something like this.
>>
>>17243298
I hope this is not a represantation of the common north-american. Gid damn.
>>
Vergonha dos brasileiros neste tópico.
>>
>>17243243
qam do nothing el combrar due to sail out came a few days
GAAP
amo voce

This is what I got in Google translate
>>
>>17245227
Realmente
Brasileiros chupadores de gringos são horríveis
>>
File: Gaap.jpg (147KB, 200x470px) Image search: [Google]
Gaap.jpg
147KB, 200x470px
>>17243184
ay what's up papi
>>
>>17244479
Underrated post
>>
200 replies Still no source on name or instagram!
>>
>>17244037
Google translator kind of messed that
Her voice = sua voz, a voz dela
Voices could be translated to Portuguese as "vozes"
"Voceis" is definitely misspelling of "vocês" = you in plural
>>
>>17246068
Her name is Larissa Alves
>>
>>17244372
Most occultists don't look like you think they should look.
>>
>>17245211
> using a channer as a typical representation of any country/religion/race
> being this stupid

Dude go take a break and say hi to mr. Sunshine
>>
>>17245231
Nigga read the thread there's like 8 translations, 3 of which aren't total shit
>>
>>17246107
Now somebody look for info on her dad
>>
>>17245211
>E.E.U.U
Chinga lo, no me importa...

>Mexico is part of North America
>>
>>17243903
how underage is this board?
>>
>>17246324
Its probably not as underage as you would imagine. We just have a lot of people here who are a bit dull. Also some smart people, but you wouldn't know that from the dull ones. They drown out the smart ones more often than not.
>>
>>17244218
Yo who is that girl?
>>
>>17244052
Native American checking in
We are the ones who got cucked.
Crammed into reservations and got our land stolen
>>
>>17244053
Because she is underaged and we are respectable people.
>>
>>17243203
She stole someone's nose
>>
>>17244297
I came here for spooks, not feels
>>
>>17246546
you are aware of the image search function arent you
>>
>>17244006
That's not fucking evidence then, is it faggot?
>>
>>17246565
kek
>>
>>17244646
But we have a shitload of written latin records, dumb faggot. The argument is never about how proper latin was written, only about how it was spoken.
>>
>>17243999
checked
>>
File: nope.png (9KB, 385x102px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
9KB, 385x102px
>>17244250
k
>>
>>17243184
>"I love you guys"
It means "I love the voices" you pleb
>>
>>17244297
nigger do you seriously blame your father's idle blasphemy for your mother's death

that is cold fucked up
>>
>>17243184
OP why do i need to flip out ?
>>
>>17246565
kekeled
>>
>>17247090
this explain gaap for me i only recently came back after the slenderman fiasco
>>
>>17246896
It means "I love you (plural)".

t. brazilian pro
>>
man when i die i'm going to leave some retarded obscure note too just so i can fuck with you all
>>
>>17243713
I dunno, the high school I went to had a load of weird as fuck books in the library in addition to the normal things you'd assume to find in a school lib.
>>
>>17243733
this isnt a passage idiot. this is a literal message, she wrote it. made it up. it doesnt appear in goetia, its just written in latin.
>>
>>17246967
It's fucked up to think that just because someone carries the biological title of "father" that his blindly idiotic fuckery is somehow free of repercussions.
>>
>>17243184
She has a smartphone in the pic and there's this app called Translate...
>>
about the shaky hand writing in the end:

maybe she just wrote the last part while beginning to hang herself. sort of to give it more meaning or something?
>>
This is so stupid... It doesn't look like she struggled, it looks like someone was purposely making squiggly handwriting to be spoopy
>>
I took latin in college, and this is poor latin.
The first thing i notice is that pretty much all the words I easily recognize. This is something you write after a semester or two of latin.
The next thing is she doesn't conjugate verbs right.

This is nothing special, someone with a basic knowledge of latin grammar and a latin dictionary could write this letter.

Nil est.
>>
>>17244067
awww shit brazillian channer killed herself no way this investigation is gonna get done. There might be so many Brazil chans on the webs now
>>
>>17246967
I guess I do, but I don't really think about it. It's not like she's coming back, so why get mad about it?
>>
>>17243449
ayyy
>>
>>17248033
Brazil Channer? Dressed like that???

Damn, anon, I'd be surprised if she were literate.
>>
>>17243338
>Nothing is done for free
He hasn't seen a 4chan janitor then
>>
Satanist group forces her to make a deal with the devil or a demon named "GAAP". Im gonnalook into GAAP. See if I can find anything.
>>
>>17247889
I just checked the letter for a bit and the Latin seems impossible to have been produced by Google translate. It's well written. (Had Latin for 6 years). I'll check if Google translate is just really good at translating to latin, but in a previous post I saw the reverse and that was off.
>>
>>17248620
I just checked from my native language (Dutch) and English, and I think Google translate might have actually pulled this off. It's near perfect from those languages to Latin (just some words that I would pick a different synonym for if I would translateur) and Portuguese is even closer to Latin.
>>
>>17244357
>>17244357
Here in baltics and in russia it's a deragatory gesture, similar to middle finger.
>>
Brazilian here. I find this case very interesting, wish I knew more about it.

Her name is Larissa Alves, she used to live in São Carlos, São Paulo and work on RPS Engenharia at the center of the city. There are only two new sites talking about the case, and there are irregularities - one say the one who found her body was a guard, while the other says it was a friend. One of those sites describe the scenario she was found, too

I couldn't find her on facebook but huh Im really sleepy so I gave up early. Her name is REALLY common. I can guarantee she had a facebook though. She disappeared on friday 15 and her family asked for help through it.

As far as I'm aware, there are no such thing as latim classes in São Carlos. It's not something we learn on school and I didn't found anything about private courses around there.

I don't see why someone would disappear for two days, write a spoopy google-translated letter and then kill themselves on their workplace. Doesn't makes a lot of sense to me
>>
File: blowme.jpg (86KB, 696x665px) Image search: [Google]
blowme.jpg
86KB, 696x665px
>>17243184
so uh, what the fuck so another human died? whats going on im new here
>>
File: mhm.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mhm.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>believing in the Christian interpretation of demons which is based on a storybook
Literally no.
>>
>>17243395
Why wouldn't demon write in English.
Thousands of years old, it can't pick up a few Rosetta Stone tapes to learn one of the two languages that's actually important on this plane?
>>
>>17244422
>lexicon is updated every year
>there's already a word for internet in the Latin dictionary
>dead
>>
File: edb.jpg (54KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
edb.jpg
54KB, 680x510px
>>17243449
>>
>>17250576
I remember when /x/ read the goddamn thread.
>>
>>17244297
Lol. Don't treat me like a bodyguard faggot
>>
Im gonna help you guys out here, she wrote the note herself on behalf of gaap who owned her already, after she died and her soul was taken gaap wrote the scribbly part which means i love her voice referring to her screams while in his possesion

Hope that helped

GAAP
>>
>>17243184
Neither scary or paranormal, just people so far behind that they are sad and superstitious._.Get this shit outta here
>>
>>17250908
Just kidding, i'm not actually GAAP but that is what happened
>>
It's probably been said somewhere in the thread, but maybe the shaky Amo voceis was actually her wresting some control/being allowed to write something herself after the demon had written his piece?

So demon writes his sinister shit, then lets the girl say goodbye herself
>>
>>17248017
what if gaap's just dumb?
>>
>>17243765
>>17243298
ITT: Darwing Prize winners for 2016
>>
>>17246565
jej

>2016
>still using zozzle
>>
>>17250908
Kinda odd, considering gaap is the goetic demon of love. Some creepy ass shit senpai.
>>
>>17244422
The Vatican m8
>>
File: 5508543db0c27.jpg (131KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
5508543db0c27.jpg
131KB, 1024x732px
>>17243449
>>
>>17243184
dem hips
>>
>>17246565
lmaoooooooo god fucking damn
>>
>>17243664
>Gaap looks fucking suave
dem skinny legs tho

(I do like the little dude riding on the back of head, holding on to a horn. If I was going to interact with a demon, that's definitely the way I'd go.)
>>
File: 18napyi7llzgejpg.jpg (11KB, 258x314px) Image search: [Google]
18napyi7llzgejpg.jpg
11KB, 258x314px
>>17243758
>>17244378
hahahahaah
>>
>>17243790
Can all priests "speak" Latin? I know Catholic Masses are done in Latin in a lot of places, but performing the prayers in Latin isn't the same as being fully lingual.

>>17244170
care to translate a few good ones for us?

>>17244138
>>17244479
Help us, Brazilian Batman!

>>17244355
>http://www.regiaoemdestake.com.br/news/caso-larissa-pode-nao-ter-sido-suicidio-amigos-pedem-investigacao-minuciosa/

I used Google translate to read this page, which is good enough for telling the gist of the story.

Can you read the language without Google translate? Or can anyone?
I'm curious about the sources of the article, mainly. Is this a trustworthy site?

near the end it says we'll have to wait for autopsy, which can tell us the position she died in. any spanish-speaking anons have info on when those results will be available?

>>17250910
Why don't you just leave /x/ instead, friend? Or go make a thread that YOU think is quality and on-topic and just stay out of one that involves a girl dead by hanging that could be a murder with some Satanic shit going on on the side.

ALSO -- reading through all the various translations ITT, (this one is the most accurate, yeah? >>17243652)
I got the idea the (part of) Latin letter is about someone in the family (maybe) wanting (the devil/Gaap) for something, so he traded his soul (or whatever) for this, and the girl was the sacrifice the demon demanded... anyone else pick that up? I know it doesn't say it explicitly. It's like the writer sounds psychotic. (go figure.)

I just think maybe she wasn't possessed, but maybe the murderer was? or thought he was? or wanted the police to think he was?
>>
>>17243652
What if the father was sterile, and he summoned baal to have a kid? then after some years he killed his own daughter
>>
Brazil bro reporting in, I can confirm what others have already said there's no way that she should know how to write something like that in Latin. No schools, public or any other kind, even have latin classes the best we get here is english.

Still I'm skeptical towards this whole thing, what seems more likely to me is that this was some kind of ritual killing. Maybe a friend or co-worker used her, she was young and probably very gullible therefore someone act as a sacrifice wouldn't be something I would rule out.

And there's also the fact that no one in Brazil seems to give a shit about what happened to this girl, before today I haven't seen a single news site or tv channel talk about what happened.
>>
Ayy lmao, so, now demons are real? And they kill little girls? With next to none collateral damage?
>>
>>17251965
Ikr? When I was posessed, I destroyed as many lives as I could
>>
>>17251965
just because demons can't into real, doesn't mean that people who are dead or the people who murdered them don't think that they're not. and you're in /x/, hello, a lot of people her believe in demons.

get over it, faggo.
>>
>>17252062
Oh, but I do believe in demons, as manifestations of some aspects of our psyches, and as evil people that truly exist. I am not arguing what makes evil evil, as there are always circumstances that push or pull an individual to do something.
>>
File: 1450828903142.gif (395KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1450828903142.gif
395KB, 200x150px
>>17251257
high test
>>
>>17243765
you are one retarded ass nigger
>>
>>17243609
>perfect letter

r u srs
>>
File: GAAP.png (203KB, 987x590px) Image search: [Google]
GAAP.png
203KB, 987x590px
Thoughts on GAAP?
>>
>>17252283
Gaap is a cunt desu senpai.
>>

GAAP
This is what I got off of just google translate. It said Latin detected and some of it wasn't translated do to misspellings
>>
>>17243449
ayo maayo sides in lmaoo
>>
>>17248648
>>17248620
Latin had 42 verb tenses; it's an incredibly precise language. I'm not surprised google isn't having difficulty translating it because the nature of the language itself leaves very little room for interpretation.
>>
>>17250864
Shit really? I didn't know this at all, guess I was wrong on this one.
>>
>>17250929
You can't earn a Darwin award unless you prevent yourself from having offspring smart one.
>>
>>17243282
it doesn't seem to be fully google-translatable
>>
>>17252283
>adding "-eth" after random words

k
>>
File: 1392950159384.jpg (207KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1392950159384.jpg
207KB, 500x500px
>>17243449
TOP KEK
>>
>>17252353
>>17252395
see
>>17243652
>>
>>17251870
reposting just the last part of my earlier post, since it might have been missed with the other things I wrote there:

>reading through all the various translations ITT, (this one is the most accurate, yeah?
>> 17243652 ?)
>I got the idea the (part of) Latin letter is about someone in the family (maybe) wanting (the devil/Gaap) for something, so he traded his soul (or whatever) for this, and the girl was the sacrifice the demon demanded... anyone else pick that up? I know it doesn't say it explicitly. It's like the writer sounds psychotic. (go figure.)
>I just think maybe she wasn't possessed, but maybe the murderer was? or thought he was? or wanted the police to think he was?
>>
>>17252283
is the Sun in some of the Southern signs? (since that's when he can "appeareth" in a human shape?
What are the Four Kings about?

we need the /x/ demon summoners ITT
>>
>>17250911
For a minute there you had me convinced you were the real deal!
Whew! That was a good one!
>>
Did she kill herself in a specific way? Were there any markings on her body or around her?

Legitimately curious.
>>
>>17246565
Damn, I was thinking the same thing.
>>
>>17243270
I used to own a Latin to English dictionary. I'm sure there is also a Portuguese to Latin one as well somewhere. There is nothing /x about this story. Just an edgy teen and a sad situation
>>
>>17243394
ok this guy might actually be schizo
>>
File: Caim_in_bird_form.jpg (41KB, 330x363px) Image search: [Google]
Caim_in_bird_form.jpg
41KB, 330x363px
>>17243664
Look, he's no President Caim
>>
>>17244056
to be honest, that's the creepiest part of all, how shaky and poorly written that last part is, like her real self was trying to break through to leave a "real" message.

I just BARELY believe in shit like this but that is creepy to me.
>>
>favela girl who can barely write in her own language
>writes a coherent, long letter in Latin, a dead language not spoken by most Brazilians, especially teenagers who are still in school
>with a demon's name at the end
Ok, even if nothing supernatural happened, this is still pretty mysterious and suspicious, one of the creepiest mysteries I've seen in /x/ for a while. SOMETHING weird happened. Did she get murdered by a crazy Latin-speaking demon-worshipping serial killer?
>>
>>17251948
>I haven't seen a single news site or tv channel
That's because suicide isn't commonly reported in the news. This is not going to make the headlines anywhere but the local newspaper.
>>
>>17244046
True, not even the richfags know that shit here.
>>
File: Censored.gif (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Censored.gif
20KB, 500x500px
>>17253383
I'd worship it
>>
Brazilian reporting in.
Apparently, some people said her facebook was taken down recently, that's a shame. If only we had contact with one of her friends we would know if that's her handwriting or not.

Maybe some fanatic person kidnapped and killed her, wrote the letter and added the shaky "AMO VOCEIS" in the end to make it look creepy.
But if that's actually her handwriting, then fodeu.
>>
>>17252844
her fingers were crossed
>>
File: 1453100562727.gif (1MB, 268x278px) Image search: [Google]
1453100562727.gif
1MB, 268x278px
>>17243338
He ain't shit but a tranny and a queer
>>
Y'all just stupid bitches, bitches!
>>
>>17250890
Ayyyyy, lmao!
>>
Uuuggghhhhh.....having to take time out of my demon tasks to come tell /x/ I didn't have any damn thing to do with this mentally ill teen going through some edgey teen phase....I, as the superior demon I am, would have made a much more awesome situation....like flying the bitch around the city or something....something to really get EVERYONE'S attention....not some untranslatable poppy cock letter....u guys r officially faggots...see ya on the other side!
>>
>>17255650
I'm the real Gaap faggot...don't use my name and make it look worse than /x/ already is...
>>
>>17255788
>>17255798
I am the real Gaap, you fake ass bitch faggots!
>>
New bread? When?
>>
>>17255828
You have the power, believe in yourself. You need not rely on others to create what you can do yourself. If you go your whole life waiting for others to do things for you, you will not lead a great life. Nobody remembers followers.

You make the fucking thread, lazy ass.
>>
the two spooky things for me (aside from the demon letter etc) are:

the fact that she didn't shit herself like literally every other person who's been hung or hung themselves ever (RIP dfw)

and also the fact that she was making like the local hand gesture (the figo, thumb between middle and first fingers) almost suggesting that she had some agency at the very last moment and was trying to protect herself using belief systems likely more local to her neighborhood and upbringing than, say, classical goetic latin.

sounds to me (assuming it was demon sacrifice spooky and not just a weird murder) like the dad made a deal with some bad demons and couldn't keep his end of the bargain, and gaap took back what was his
>>
>>17252644
Gaap is the demon of the Southern direction so the other 3 kings would be the northern, eastern and western. Just google the demons in the Ars Goetia and look at their titles.
>>
>>17243203
That's a pencil in her hand. Not a finger. Or someone's nose.
>>
>>17244349
Look more closely. It's a pencil.
>>
>>17243184
>letter written in pen
>>
>>17244646
>we don't know exactly how latin was actually spoken

Yeah, because it's not like it was preserved in the catholic church or anything.
>>
File: shiny beads.jpg (72KB, 452x804px) Image search: [Google]
shiny beads.jpg
72KB, 452x804px
>>17246557
>got our land stolen
>>
>>17250864

It's still technically "dead" if it's not spoken in everyday conversation by someone.
>>
the strangest thing is because the major newspapers ignore this shit, if someone wants to see one of the few reports here is. *use google translator. http://www.saocarlosagora.com.br/policia/noticia/2016/01/17/70934/garota-desaparecida-e-encontrada-morta-na-empresa-onde-trabalhava/
>>
>>17256736
Don't forget that the American Indians kind of sorta genocided the natives of Greenland.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.