[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The first Cause

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1448882840779.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1448882840779.png
296KB, 649x649px
If the universe is understandable , then everything has a cause, the cause itself has a cause, and so on. If the sequence is infinite then the universe is incomprehensible , if not , there is an ultimate cause which is caused by anything and that we can call X.

This way,we can prove that the unreal is a thing.
And, if there is something unreal, nothing is real.

Our lives aren't real, /x/ ?
>>
We need know this 'cause why?
>>
>>17242768
That's why cosmologists tends to believe in a primal wish/idea that provoked the universe go from state 0 to 1.
The big bang.
Those scientists now believe in a "god".

I myself believe that we have created the universe ourself. Within one point everything imaginable in the universe was condensed. Even the time itself. Everything happen at the same time and what we wish now can influence something in the past.
Somewhere, sometimes, someone will/have wish/wished the existence o the universe. Like putting the dvd in the player.
>>
>>17242803
You believe that we are God, then.

And that we created the universe that existed before we did.

Pretty dopey.
>>
>>17242768

If that is true, that doesn't matter, you are just a man.
>>
>>17242768
Who let Jaden out?
>>
>>17242768
Take your meds man they're there to help.
>>
No only the Absolute. Holy God, Holy the firm, holy the immortal.
>>
>>17242768
That's a big if op.
>>
You are talking about causality. Causality formed during the big bang.
>>
>>17242768
Your life is the most real thing you will ever know.

Everything is as real as it seems but only as much as it seems.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.