[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: thumb.jpg (15KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
15KB, 300x250px
Hello /x/, share some interesting theories that will happen after you die
>>
File: 1.png (127KB, 528x545px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
127KB, 528x545px
>>17242394
After you die you live.
>>
>>17242397
Explains why we're failures at living, no?
>>
>>17242397
what is this program and how to I download it.

Searches for ripple tank bring up high school science classes lel
>>
If you want a good source of what possibly happens when a person dies,check out hospice nurse's stories about people on their deathbeds.
>>
>>17242454
I can't tell you that.
>>
>>17242475
I found it within 17 seconds of browsing Deep Web.
>>
>>17242454
http://ripple-tank.software.informer.com/2.2/
>>
>>17242394
I think there's a void in physics that would help to understand the vehicle, but i strongly believe our self is either dissolved on something and being "absorbed" by others slightly affecting their behavior or attached to something meaningful using the same vehicle.

I used to think that when we die there's nothing more to it and we completely dissapear, but in the last years i've been joining some ends that make sense for me (though i don't disscard the "nothingness").
>>
Souls are like batteries. Much in the same way double a's can power a tv remote or a gameboy. Souls provide the vital spark for anything that lives whether it's a whale or a single bacteria. When we die our souls go back to wherever they come from to be recharged, and eventually redistributed when time resets.
>>
When you die, the connection to your physical body and this physical dimension gets cut off, your awareness gets shifted to another (higher) dimension until it's ready to return to our dimension, utilizing all the experience gained in the last life. This cycle will repeat forever, until our universe implodes (which will coincidentally create another, new universe). We humans are all just containers, our actual awareness or soul cannot die. The purpose of every life cycle is to gain experience and resurrect as a "superior" individual than in the last life. The younger a soul is, the more primitive is the lifeform it's being reincarnated as, such as bacteria and animals.
>>
>>17242394
I'm thinking if there are afterlife spots like heaven or hell you won't consciously know of them EVERY time you pass on from matter to spirit. Heaven and Hell seem to be behind these barriers no one can open, and I think you have to revert to the micro sponge universal material shit everything is made of to phase through for even a bit. Someone in hell will function as if in purgatory, be cleansed through punishment and introspection, and move back into reality as we know it. Someone achieving absolute nirvana after several attempted life times may get to go to heaven for a preset period of time, and/or choose to stay or go at will.

At least, that'd be nice, right? I feel like when you look at all the infinite scope of empty space around our tiny planet and speculate what could be beyond, you also have to look at the unfolding infinity of dimensions.
>>
>>17242397
what does this ripple tank program have to do with anything?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.