[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has /x/ dreamed about this place yet? if yes you have been subject

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1453185185120[1].png (2MB, 1342x583px) Image search: [Google]
1453185185120[1].png
2MB, 1342x583px
has /x/ dreamed about this place yet?
if yes you have been subject to mindcontrol.
>>
Oh my god. Okay, I don't really get on /x/ a lot, don't know if this is a joke or something but I feel like I've been there...

In the dream... The intersection on the left, I approached it from the south, and entered the square house. Outside was very dark. It was a house party, and it slowly went from fun and games to shit real fast. Peoples skin started slowly decaying and many started to bleed. The transition of happy to horror happened very very slow. I freak the fuck out, and run outside. I see my girlfriend on the lawn, I grab her and carry her running down the street I came in on...

I mean, I'm totally willing to admit this may all be in my head, the mind can be quick to be irrational... But I saw the picture before reading the text, and it looked familiar instantly. It stuck out so much, I had that dream years ago and I just now am remembering it. I don't usually have those types of dreams too... This is weird.

Do you have any more information on this? I don't think I'm losing it, but I'm definitely curious
>>
No, but I've seen that image multiple times on 4chan so it looks familiar.
>>
>>17240687
you are not alone.

>>>/pol/61428215
>>
>>17240495
There was a sacrifice at night in thw woods by that place.
Men in red robes chased me as I discovered them.
Then I woke up as I realized the whole town was to be sacrificed.
>>
File: image.png (830KB, 1482x828px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
830KB, 1482x828px
>>17240495
Dude I used to live there.
>>
>>17240752
Well it's a pretty interesting experiment given that the picture alone reminded me, without context, of a dream I had years ago that I haven't thought of until now.
>>
>>17240761
jissus, snap, similar drea, though I did not see it from above, but from the ground, as faded white-washed walls in a remote place such as a forest, derelict/desolate look about the place, haven't had the dream in years.
sometimes it'd be winter, slightly snowing.
what were your ones like?
>>
>>17240774
It was just the one... That I remember. I was >>17240687
>>
Coordinates?
>>
>>17240840
36°37′24″N 106°39′50″W
>>
>>17240853
Thanks annon.
I drempt I was walking at dusk with my girlfriend. It was in an open place, with a few buildings.I thought of it as an airfield, yet people lived there. The road forked to the left, just like in the picture.
>>
I actually had a dream herenquite a while ago. Something silly as I was 7 but scared me at the time. Some giant monster had picked me up and SNAPPED my back in half, and started eating me.
>>
Yes, its some hidden facility where they make weird experiments with people, I don't know how I ended up there but I remember it being highly guarded, like its owned by the government or powerful people.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.