[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on the montauk monster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: cak1vhlegbulaphrh9pa.jpg (37KB, 640x446px) Image search: [Google]
cak1vhlegbulaphrh9pa.jpg
37KB, 640x446px
Thoughts on the montauk monster
>>
>>17240282
A decayed dog that became over hyped because nothing interesting happens on Long Island
>>
>>17240282
A dead dog.
>>
>>17240282
What the hell is up with the decomposing cat/raccoon pic?
>>
File: coon.jpg (2MB, 3248x2160px) Image search: [Google]
coon.jpg
2MB, 3248x2160px
>>17240282
It's not a dog, that's for sure just by looking at the teeth on the lower mandible and the front paw. Not to mention those tiny little raccoon ears.

It's a raccoon. Loot at those little grabby hands, for goodness sake. Also, compare the teeth to this coon skull.
>>
>>17240326
Some idiot found it on the beach and went to the news claiming it was actually the corpse of a "monster" that was created on Plum Island and washed ashore after being dumped into the water. The local news is very slow here.
>>
File: no hair bear.png (638KB, 628x416px) Image search: [Google]
no hair bear.png
638KB, 628x416px
>>17240282
actually that looks like a bloated bear.

BUT the paws look a bit off, the claws seem to be missing and theyre much too narrow
>>
>>17240282
I remember reading about that thing. Used to be interesting but now that I see it again it's totally a dog.
>>
>>17240362
There are no wild bears on the island. It's most likely either a raccoon or a small dog.
>>
>>17240407
didnt know that, i was just thinking about hte jawline.

i had that big but though, most likely a coon
but again, even if its just bloated, it looks like something might have been done to it
>>
>>17240469
The "theory" is that is came from the nearby Plum Island, which has an animal and disease research facility on it. A lot of people think that it was a testing animal or used for experiments, since it does look like something has tampered with it.
>>
>>17240282
Is that fur or rope on its legs?
it almost looks like a bear but the paws are off.
are there any more pictures?
>>
File: monster-chan.jpg (96KB, 330x248px) Image search: [Google]
monster-chan.jpg
96KB, 330x248px
>>17240578
>>
>>17240601
That is a pig my friend. >>17240497 is probably correct since if it did come from a testing facility they would more than likely use pigs.
>>
File: 9617212.jpg (77KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
9617212.jpg
77KB, 540x404px
>>17240360
>>17240360
>>17240360
This. The paws are a dead giveaway.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.