[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

highly paranormal janitor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_27196-Anger Dome302099760.gif (177KB, 138x131px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27196-Anger Dome302099760.gif
177KB, 138x131px
Anyone know what happened to the blog? It was my favorite tumblr
>>
guys who is elisa lam???????????? ;) ;) ;)
>>
Anybody?
>>
>>17238904
It died, I've seen rumors of a pastebin float around from time to time, but the only way I know of to view his old Q&A is to use the way back. Sadly, not all of it is on there.

It's too bad, but my guess is his narrative was starting to crack / it got to real for him (people were getting too invested). That, or he was just too busy to keep it up and didn't want to just leave it languishing. Either way it was sad, I think everyone here was pretty fond of him.
>>
>>17239507
One of the Google results that came up said he revealed too much, but upon clicking the link nothing came up. Sadly there's really not all that much out there, which is a shame because I found HPJ to be one of the most interesting sources out there.

If there are government agencies dedicated to the paranormal they do a very good job at being tight lipped
>>
>>17238904
>>17239507
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vc3zrtxb4dshx3f/AABD7_CeSoNsoksBNZbbqZFHa?dl=0
That's a dropbox with some or all of the info he gave, I haven't actually looked through it yet.

As for what happened, if I remember correctly, he just was a little weary of keeping up the blog or something normal like that. He never "revealed too much" or anything weird, just felt like the blog had run its course. That was in November. And I remember thinking the date he gave us for when he was gonna delete the blog was like 10 days after it actually happened, so it took me by surprise and I never got to compile all the info in there. I was really upset, it was sad to see him go. He said he could probably come back to /x/ now and then, and that maybe someday (emphasis on maybe), he would start up a new blog.
HPJ was awesome, us fans were constantly submitting stuff that would prove things he had said months or years before. He was super credible. And he kept it going for years and years, never asking anything of us, and he was really consistent. So I don't think he was a fake. Cool stuff. I hope he returns to us eventually.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.