[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astrel Projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sleepingbuety.jpg (35KB, 612x600px) Image search: [Google]
sleepingbuety.jpg
35KB, 612x600px
I've been expereincing sleep paralysis and a vibrating sensation for 4 years now
I looked it up and found out it was the start of OBE
But I can never recall a night where I actually left my body, besides one night which was last week
The whole procedure occured but this time I recalled reading somthing about controlling the "virbrations" into different areas of your body, and so I did
What happend next was kind of a blur but I recall trying to get up from my laying position but it took a lot of effort like if I was in jelly
everything was blurry and kind of cold
I woke up minutes later drained out as if I had ran a marathon.
So my question is how do I complete the vibration phase and have a clear experience
also is OBE safe can a demon take possesion
of my body while im gone?
Also general Astrel projection thread
>>
>>17238641
>also is OBE safe can a demon take possesion
of my body while im gone?

No, but you are moving in the spirit world when out of body, and therefore, spirits can attack you.
>>
>>17238657
So lets say my house is haunted or has a spirit or w/e residing in it would it try to make contact with me? Cause I'm a pussy when it comes to this type of shit
>>
>>17238703
It might. It might not.

Going on the astral is like going on the street. You might meet some people
>>
>>17238717
Does it have a limit to where you can travel like space? and How long does it take to travel somewhere far?
>>
I'm having trouble slipping out
>>
How does astral projection work? Like, can I walk through the walls of my house, into my neighbours house, turn on their TV, then return to my body?
>>
>>17238991
I don't think you get make physical contact with things
>>
>>17238641
>post a picture of a demon attacking someone in bed
>make a shit thread about being an edgy teenager wanting to fuck around out of your body
>admit you get sleep paralysis
>ask for advice
How about you stop the stupid shit that you're doing.

You literally need God and His grace, which includes protection from evil.

Step 1: Read the gospel of Matthew ASAP
Step 2: Believe that Lord Jesus is real and came to die for your sins
Step 3: Call out to God and ask Him to come in to your life
Step 4: Get baptized and learn more
>>
>>17238991
Obviously not. You are just floating around the world like a spirit, but you cant interact with it. But yeah, you can travel and most importantly see and speak with other spirits and shit.

Since time and space work differently on the astral, just requesting an entity to speak to you or willing yourself towards it, will do exactly that
>>
File: 1452833000334.jpg (63KB, 584x643px) Image search: [Google]
1452833000334.jpg
63KB, 584x643px
>>17239479
>speaking to other spirits.
>>
>>17239516
Thats the point of astral projection for me - intelligble communication with spirits. Don't really see a point in floating around and watching my neighbor taking a shit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.