[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I really need your help. My brother, who is a self proclaimed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
/x/ I really need your help. My brother, who is a self proclaimed wicken, has gone missing. We grew up in a non religious house, so when high school rolled around, my brother decided he could fit in with a group if he became a Gothic, "I don't give a shit" kind of kid. Even after high school he's still practicing dark magic and rituals. Look, I don't come to this board often and I don't even know if you guys can help me, but he told me a few days ago that he was planning on doing something big, he was going into the woods to summon some sort of demon or spirit but I'm not sure. It's been 3 days since I've seen him. We've filed a police report but they havent found anything. Im going into the woods later to search for him. Is there anything I should bring? Like a charm or something? Thank you x. I'll keep you posted.
>>
>>17238112
post a copy of the police report with names/private info blocked out or no help for you.
>>
>>17238123
I'm at work right now but I can do it when I get home.
>>
>>17238123
Please, I'm just worried for my younger bro. So should I take like a rosary or anything with me?
>>
File: modrendaywitchchair.jpg (815KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
modrendaywitchchair.jpg
815KB, 2000x2000px
>a self proclaimed wicken

12 year olds are crap at trolling
>>
>>17238140
Spiritually drink a gallon of holy water and physically get 2 buddies and roll out the tec 9s
>>
Your choice of picture to start your thread really captures the depth of your concern for your missing brother.
>>
>>17238185
Tec 9, rek 9
>>
>>17238203
I just pulled something from my x folder. You think he's ok? Spirits and demons and all that shit shouldn't be real right?
>>
>>17238212
>Look, I don't come to this board often
>my x folder
>>
>>17238112
Satan got him and is currently raping him in the ass

Source: i am satan
>>
>>17238112
i hope your brother had a bad shroom trip and got himself dead
>>
>>17238112
Can't even spell Wiccan right, 0/10 low-effort RP
>>
>>17238112
Serves him right for fucking ruining paganism
>>
There are a varieties of way to help him and yourself. Prayer is one way to approach the situation. Close your eyes and align your spine, as if you were going to meditate, clear your mind and keep it as clear and open as possible while asking for your brother's safety. The best thing to ask for is "wisdom to discern good and bad choices and strength in the face of a difficult decision." You may carry anything that can remind you of divinity, a charm of Christ or another loving, enlightenment master. Good luck and be strong.
>>
>>17238286
fuck off christfag
>>
>>17238185
>intratec
>meme teir pistol
If you're looking for expediency get a tanfoglio
Unless you just want high capacity with a loud bang
Just get an mpap with a drum mag and a 6 vent muzzle break the scare the ghosties
AR is always a good go to though
>>
>>17238286
Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up.
God sucks my dick everyday, while Satan and ayylmaos watch. Bigfoot is in the corner jacking off. Oh yeah and I'm a skinwalker.
>>
>>17238315
And jesus is putting sharpie in pooper
>>
I hope your brother dies because his brother is such a retarded faggot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.