[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question? How do you deal with a manin black? Basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: limo.jpg (576KB, 3872x1604px) Image search: [Google]
limo.jpg
576KB, 3872x1604px
I have a question? How do you deal with a manin black? Basically I have a place that I live in where essentially I saw a moving van across the street acrost from me. It was suspicious because, it wasnt a normal U-Haul but was bassically like a yellow Ryder van like the Oaklahoma city bomber van

Basically it just showed up one day and after it left, a small sattelite dish appeared on the house. Shortly after that, a survey-lance limozine was parked out side. Essentially I noticed that the limo would usually dissapear for 8-10 hour intervals and return. Basically the person driving it was essentially always dressed up in a suit, nnot normally like a normal person would would be like, like in cargo sweats with a vee-neck or something. He also seemed kind of off because basically he was always out more on the week-ends and essentially didn't stay home onweek-ends like a normal person would and watch like soccer and basically relax like a normal person.
>>
>>17237978
>>17237978
>>17237978

I am the OP and I am basically continuing here because of a limit or essentially some limt.

Basically it kind of made me more concerned essentially when I went to work one day and some guy in a suit walked into the car wash I am the manger at and I noticed that it was bassically the same guy. I tried too make normal conversatioon and basically tried to feel out wheter he was a normal person or essentially some goverment FBI/FDA/CDC type, but basically he just seemed really wierd when I asked if he wanted to come over and watch ancient aliens with me. Basically I think he realised that I was on to him so he just said he was busy that night and had a lot of people to pick up. Essentially that made me afraid he was going to pick me up t oand abduct me but I basically decided that I should just bored my windows up and only go out during the day time to prevent an undercover night raid by the FBI/CDC/DOT roaid or something. Essentially, I just want to know if anyone has any similar experieances or techniquies to basiccally get this guy off my back. I already decided to try and cloak my online interactions and essentially remain anonymous that so he way he that way can't detect my aactivities basically and arrest me. Bassically does anyone have any sugquestions? Basically the picture is kind of what the limozine looks like. I didn't want to take an actualy picture essentially so that they cannot back trace the image to my ip.
>>
>I'm so dumb I thought a limo driver who got Dish Network installed is a spooky govt man in black
roleplayers fuck off
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.