[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hotel California

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: single.jpg (74KB, 450x467px) Image search: [Google]
single.jpg
74KB, 450x467px
When I was younger I had an interest in mysticism and joined an occult society. I've wanted to disavow myself from it for many reasons. When I tried doing this in every way possible, the sensations of energy passing in and out of my body won't leave, i feel sensations particularly around my nostrils consistent with having done serious meditation , but my root chakra at the base of my spine feels depleted like i have been unplugged from an electrical socket and need to recharge. I don't know what to do besides doing more yoga or reiki or something, but i don't have a lot of money to pay for this kind of thing and i'm concerned ethically that it wouldn't be right for me to do considering the problems i am having now. so i had decided to try belonging to a christian church hoping to have some charismatic experiences, after approaching priests they deny that issues like this exist. i guess i am just bitching but i don't know what i should do for myself. i'd be willing to join up with a new religion provided they are interested in academic publications, are honest, and acknowledge my experiences, but i feel like that is impossible .
>>
File: 1372215629611.jpg (215KB, 800x582px) Image search: [Google]
1372215629611.jpg
215KB, 800x582px
academic publications
honest
religion

none of these go together.

But really go back to that occult society, or find a new one. Maybe though it's the souless feeling of being normal.
>>
I don't agree with them on too many things I would be too disruptive of what they're all about.
>>
>>17237934
Dude if you feel tired all the time and you aren't depressed you should stop fucking around and go see a doctor, could be something wrong with your heart or blood vessels. Which would be bad.
>>
I'm posting on the paranormal board aren't I ? I'm serious I was part of an occult society that had connection to things like yoga and reiki and I awakened the energy centres of my body. I was initiated. then I left. but the sensations remained a part of me . i'm not crazy and this really happens to people . if you want to learn about it i could recommend books.
>>
>>17237934
Friendly reminder Hotel California was about project monarch and a rich people whorehouse complete with dat tender boyflesh
kek
pic probably unrelated
>>
Eagles died today. Did you know?
>>
>>17238456
spooky. I assumed this thread was about that.
was this posted before his death?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.