[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kundalini Syndrome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

Anyone know how to fix it?

It's been stuck in my head for over 6 months.
>>
Delve into the inner depths of your conciousness, entertain the insane and come out as divine.
>>
fix it good, man.
>>
>>17237256
Meditation
Mindfulness meditation.
>>
>>17237256
I just looked up what Kundalini Syndrome meant and I'm pretty fucking sure that's what's been fucking me up mentally for the past year. This shit made me freak out/fall in love with a girl I knew from middle school who I haven't talked to in 7 years. I thought it was a psychic attack or a spell at first (even though I never really thought about that kind of stuff at the time) but now I'm thinking it probably had nothing to do with her but rather my own fucked up mind and for some reason it just randomly picked her to freak out over. I've been having heart chakra feelings, like physical ones, sometimes good, sometimes bad. Weed doesn't even help anymore it just exacerbates it. I feel like I've been going insane for the past year.
>>
im trying to fix this too, but I cannot stop smoking cannabis. besides this, meditation in the morning followed by exercise, and i took a job in a kitchen - completely physical work, slightly enjoyable but the main thing is it gives the analytical brain a break. automatic work helps anyway
>>
>>17237540
Would you say that weight lifting, running or hiking would help?
>>
>>17237559
Always
>>
Chakra? Is this buddhist shit?Just use Faggot style: Suck Dick no jutsu!
>>
>>17237566
I hope it helps with my shitty heart chakra feeling. Are you seeing angel numbers by any chance? I fucking absolutely hate angel numbers now. There was 559 even at the end of my last post. They're telling me to let go of something. They tell me all the time. They won't say what it is specifically or actually help me get over it but that's what happens. I should have never looked up what those numbers meant.
>>
>>17237606
Anon you are special ,
Just go to the astral for anwsers
Meditate at least your age number.
>>
Kundabuffer
>>
>>17237606
You only notice these numbers because you're looking for them. Even on 4chan just because your number came up once doesn't mean anything, wht about all the other meaningless numbers that you don't notice? If I tell you to look out for 1:37 because its important, you'll notice it more. Same shit.
>>
>>17237613
I don't feel special. I feel like the universe or the spirits or whatever hate me. I try to meditate sometimes, never been really good at it. I failed a 10 day dark retreat recently. Only lasted 5 days. I'm going to start trying to lucid dream soon and I just quit smoking pot (for the meantime) so that should help. I was also thinking of getting some Salvia because I heard that it can help you possibly talk to spirits. I just want to ask them what the fuck is going on with me. Why does it have to hurt so much? Why did life just suddenly start being fucking weird and shitty all of a sudden?
>>
>>17237630
Dude I really hope you're right because I see these numbers all the fucking time. It bothers me. I really wish I was just crazy or something. But it's weird. It's like I see them at certain times and only when I'm thinking certain thoughts. I really fucking hate it and want it to stop. If spirits want to tell me something why can't they just tell me in a dream or manifest physically to verbally tell me?
>>
>>17237559
ive always guesses exercise helps because you dont (often) think much whilst doing it, turning off your monologue is very important. alan watts always talks about this, i know he's pop philosophy - but he does explain how to meditate quite effectively. all these sort of mental conquests we set ourselfs upon, for me end with the explanation loosely described as 'beacuse i thought about it so much, it existed, but who was I in the first place?!'
>>
>>17237630
i agree, i never had a problem with numbers until i had a girlfriend obsessed with 23 - no i see it everywhere. dont really give a fuck but i could see how someone feeble minded could freak out
>>
>>17237643
Hmm. Keep your head up dude, if it is spirits, maybe they're just trying to guide you in the right direction. So you end up being the right 'you' and not an alternate 'you'. Get me? Good.. So what's happening in your life? Anything big? Are you at a crossroads, or so?
If you are, beware wolves in sheep's clothing.
>>
one word : sex. just have sex. sex forces the kundalini to flow downwards instead of upwards. this wont work with masturbation but masturbation is still definetly going to stop the kundalini process and get rid of the symptoms slowly. once you have sex, the symptoms will go away immediately.
the reason tantriks are celibate is that when they raise kundalini to have sex would mean to loose all progress. so masturbate ahead, and have plenty of sex .
>>
>>17237662
Mind tricks yo
>>
>>17237667
I guess I'm at a crossroads. I don't know for sure. I became obsessed with the twin flame bullshit for a while thinking that the girl that I couldn't stop thinking about was my twin. I'm pretty sure she's not now and I'm doubting if twin flames are even a real thing. I didn't try to be spiritual really. I feel like I was pushed towards it, begrudgingly. I got out of the Army a couple years ago and I just started college. Do you think these numbers have anything to do with that?
>>
>>17237669
I've got some questions for you, Aghori.

I'm looking into Samkya, Raja Yoga, Kundalini Yoga and general ancient philosophies and systems.

Do you have any suggestions on reads or exercises outside of what I've just mentioned?

I'm seeing you around and you seem to be on a similar path I'm taking and hope to be further on.
>>
>>17237705
hey, just so you dont think of m wrong - im not near any expertise nor can i teach.

The way i started was through maniacally researching the naga sadhus. i was obsessed. i found out everything i could, i read the shiva purana, i read everything i could about shiva and for a time my sadhana was simple yet infinitely complex - simply acted and personified and identified myself as shiva. i tried to do everything like shiva, i tried to be like him in every aspect of life. i didnt know this at the time but this is a genuine practice, sort of like a voluntary possesion. it was amazing, my life was great, but i became largely disatached. my friends began leaving me, i was as youd call it - static. I was definetly largely siva like, but i lacked an esential part of shiva - Shakti.
Then i realized this and i quit worshipping shiva, i began to study buddhism. Researching vajrayana buddhism cannot hurt you. go to teachings if you can. The paths seem diffrent at first but they are one and the same in essence, its all a matter of different names (and the buddhists are a bit ore concentrated on the agna chakra than going out through sahasrana, but thats essey material)
my advice is one and the same for everyone : Read literally EVERYTHING you can find. Tantra, sutra, gitas, vedas (atharva veda <3) any books on tantra, read about the buddhists, buddhist deities, everything. it all connects at one point. and it gives you a lot of information on practice in general.

if youre looking for one concise text on good practice, i really loved the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra, and Kamaratna tantra. theyre both easy to read, easier than most tantra. Also, shiva purana is quite good, shiva samhita. Im not knowledgeble on raja or kundalini yoga, but kundalini yoga practices stem from my school of tantra so i guess theyre similar. I also enjoyed doing hatha - its refreshing for the system definetly. also, Tapasya, doing fasts, and penances really helps you in sadhana as u bcme dscplnd.
>>
>>17237752
Funny you mention Buddhism, I incorporate that as well.

I started out with Buddhism and recently have been delving into the more Samkya related philosophies and yogas.

I practice kundalini yoga already, but I'm not as in depth as you've gotten. I was curious about how you've gotten where you are and you've answered that question for me. Time to read more and keep doing yoga and going to my Buddhist meditations.

Thank you for the texts recommendations! That's also kind of what I was looking for. :)
>>
>>17237775
Oh also something i found as one of my best advices i got from my guru - the agnis!. its available in more depth in the book treaties on aghora ( available in the /omg/ mega link) and aghora by dr svoboda, but this is how my guru described it.

Your body has a few types of fires, and those fires ofcourse have their proper firewood. The most strong in most of us right now is Jathar agni - your life fire. You feed it with water, with sleep and with food. Its sort of like a mad cycle, you cant satiate a fire with firewood, but at the same time if you dont put any firewood in the fire will die and youll freeze. This fire is not good for spiritual processes as it kills the spiritual fire - Bhuta agni.
Bhuta agni eats mantras. Idk if youve ever experienced this, but sometimes if you dont eat or you fast and you say a lot of mantras, youll loose hunger. that is bhuta agni taking over - for a short while. this bhuta agni increases the strenghth of your causal body, and lets you take on more kundalini without suffering the problems of kundalini syndrome.
Its not good to just go ahead and feed bhuta agni with millions of mantras - if you have jathar agni that is huge, and then start another fire youll get burnt. Its best to slow down jathar agni ( ever wondered why yogis fast, and sleep less than normally?) and slowly increase bhuta agni. in this way you strenghthen your system. Be carefull for sex, it kills both of those agnis ( ever were hungry, masturbated and completly forgot your hunger? or you were meditating and then suddenly, erection? i sure did)

the agnis are very beneficial for a stable path. Buddhism is dank, its a bit more westernized and more available, so its good to use it as a tool. but id say hindu tantra is superior for my purposes, and also i like the feel of it. Im sure one can achieve the same stuff with buddhism.
>>
>>17237808
Funny you should say that, I was just looking in the mega to see if any of the texts you mentioned might be in there. I've never actually used the mega so I'm trying to figure out its navigation.

I got Raja Yoga through Google and use a free online library for my mantras/kriyas.

I'm not so academic and have mostly gotten on the path I'm on now through wondering around being curious, following what intrigues me, and gathering experience.
>>
>>17237826
i have some in my mega, here:
https://mega.nz/#F!ghxmkbjK!VclKoR1hrVUa9UN15J3CFA
>>
>>17237701
What are you studying? Do you enjoy it? I don't know man, it could be something big, but more likely, they're just telling you to be yourself. Do things for yourself more and others less.
>>
>>17237826
oh also, for that kind of stuff, go to the mega, then eastern, and then choose either saiva, shakta or whatever, in the main mega. here are also my megas on vaishnava tantra and on vajrayana:

Vaishanavahttps://mega.nz/#F!lpJxSbhS!k_yZYP8RCzrjjPa9hJl63Q

https://mega.nz/#F!NgZUzSqT!lsGt_lNX2brUXUPjJr2bTg
>>
>>17237838
>>17237834
I was able to find them in the mega
Thank you, thank you! :)

If you're ever interested in looking into Kundalini Yoga further, this site is a great resource:
http://libraryofteachings.com/
I saw one of Yogi Bhajan's books is in the main mega already, but this is easy for when you don't want to look at a PDF
>>
>>17237701
Maybe you just get a bit caught up in things. Like hypochondria but for supernatural stuff.
Try to relax more
>>
Kundalini syndrome , or spiritual emergence psychosis , is a total disorientation caused by the possession of the wholly-other, it makes you totally fucking wacked out , and you might piss your pants. Sean Blackwell on youtube, look him up, explains his kundalini episode and what it was like, if anyone was interested -> search his channel , order history newest to oldest, its the oldest videos he has. he's since made many other videos about bipolar and its link to kundalini syndrome. what he means by that is that after going to a meditation retreat, and experiencing a psychosis caused by something like yoga, its possible to be misdiagnosed with bipolar or other illnesses. this is a serious, current issue, that everyone really should be educating themselves about.
>>
what you're describing is not a spiritual emergence psychosis or kundalini syndrome. when you experience one it is like being lit on fire.
>>
>>17237837
Was doing Business Admin but switched to Psychology. I feel like, if I am getting messages, that they're saying to focus on others. Like helping other people. I don't know though. Since this whole thing started I've been more caring about others feelings and issues. Maybe I was just at a low point in empathy because of ego and the Army that the spirits felt it necessary to snap me out of it. Hard to say.
>>
>>17237856
>when you experience one it is like being lit on fire.
Explain please?
>>
Masturbate and ejaculate.

Or it could be dehydration.
>>
kundalini syndrome is a psychosis , its a complete actualization of your being, all your chakras are lit up like a christmas tree and you lose control of your sense of normal. its a completely delusional state of mind . its often the moment police are called and you're sent to emergency . like a wendigo psychosis .
>>
Shit, I may actually have been going through this for the past year or so without realizing it. What the fuck do I do to fix it? I'm tired of feeling this way all the time.
>>
shoot a few dozen loads and blow your brains out your dick, that does the trick.

seriously.
>>
>>17237866
Alright, your case seems interesting. I will do a tarot reading for you to figure out what is going on with you. I am very good at it. I have a lot of experience with all kinds of spirits.

Tell me your name and age, that will suffice. If you are interested I'm going to investigate a bit if your case is legit, or if you are just crazy
>>
>>17237643
>Dude I really hope you're right because I see these numbers all the fucking time

It's a self-fulfilling thing. You see these numbers so it reinforces your belief that these numbers must be significant which causes you to notice these numbers more often.

From your posts, it looks like you've become pretty manic about your situation. Kundalini is energy and it will flare up your neuroses both in your psyche and emotional body. So basically, it will magnify all of whatever you are caught up in.

The arousal of energy in the body can create all sorts of disturbances. This could result in wild interpretations about what is happening, which is why I said that you sound manic.

My advice is for you to slow down. Phenomena is just phenomena whether you are having a spiritual trip or not.

I fell into this stage too when my kundalini first erupted. I was having mystical visions and strange meditations. I kept feeling like God was calling me or that angels were visiting me. All of that has calmed down however, and now I can meditate with the kundalini in a deeper way more insightful way because I am more calm. Visions still come, but I can interpret their meaning better because I have relaxed about it.

The Kundalini can create moods in you that make you feel like something big is happening. Sometimes it's true, sometimes it's just a mood. But most importantly, you have to learn to chill around situations like these, otherwise they will eat you up and drive you crazy.

If you have paranoia about certain things like ghosts and entities, Kundalini can even create those situations as a lesson. It can either make you insane, or you can come out of those situations having learned something about remaining calm and conquering fear.
>>
>>17237540
cannabis fucks with the rising of kundalini. It causes your kundalini to recede rather than complete its journey. This can be problematic because if your kundalini is active, then it wants to go upwards and will not go back to dormancy unless in extreme situations. If your not facilitating the upwards movement of your kundalini, it can pool in the lower chakras, and because of this excess concentration of energy, it can cause problems.

If you're kundalini is up, you are on the path whether you want to be or not. So it's your responsibility to work with its rising in a healthy way.

Kundalini is intelligent. It knows how to make its way up and will do so automatically if you don't do anything to disturb that flow. But as it makes its way upwards, it will create situations in your life that allow you to deal with your shit and will keep doing so until you learn.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.