[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetical question. Could one not purchase an area of property

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7

File: arealmao.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
arealmao.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Hypothetical question.

Could one not purchase an area of property near/close to Area 51/the surrounding exclusion zone, front as a regular homestead/business, while digging a tunnel UNDER the exclusion zone into Area 51?
>>
AND IF SO: Why hasn't anyone done this yet? all these yokels trying to get through the surface detectors/patrols/snipers in the hills... why not go under it all?
>>
>>17236426
I imagine if its as important as people say it is then they probably have some sort of seismograph or w/e the fuck its called that can feel vibrations

If we have thought of it, there's a good chance they thought of it
>>
>>17236426
because nobody gives a shit what happened 40 years ago in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>17236430
Would a seismograph really pick up two dudes with shovels over the course of months/years? and not just dismiss it as regular seismic noise? Earthquakes and shifts happen thousands of times per day across the world, unnoticed by us. Using local micro-seismic activity could mask a shovel could it not?
>>
But what the fuck do you do when you get there? show up to their office party and get shot to hell?
>>
>>17236466
Agreed. And who knows exactly how deep the spooky shit is? Could be miles deep.
>>
>>17236466>>17236473

None of us know what to do when we get there. Like a dog that finally catches the cat.

I'm just working on the "get in" part

>>17236473
I assume miles deep. America is king of overkill. Hypothetically, you could still go down a fair ways with machinery that MAY or MAY NOT be detectable. That would require knowing exactly what kind of sensors the US air force has in place around the facility.
>>
>>17236424
Can you realistically expect to dig a tunnel a couple of miles long? You'd need a hundred people working day and night. Good luck.
>>
>>17236479
The biggest question you're not asking is who has the kind of time and money AND obsession necessary to try this?
>>
>>17236485
Or a really autistic person working over years. Just to get shot.
>>
>>17236491
There are some rich nerds

>>17236485
Hey man mexican migrant workers wont ask questions
>>
>>17236495
A smart person could hypothetically reach the "edge" of a wall and peer inside without drawing too much attention, if given the right tools and patience.
>>
>>17236499
You seem crazy enough why don't you start a campaign on kickstarter. Hell if it works I'll volunteer to be the one to go in guns blazing against the ayy lmaos and G Men
>>
>>17236508
im not crazy. I'm just curious why so many people obsess over simple, short term quick fixes to get in to Area 51 but don't try investing into long-term plans like tunneling
>>
>>17236516
Because the people who are obsessed with area 51 are crazy. And crazy people don't plan their shit. I for one am crazy, with a little bit of a death wish. I've decided long ago that if the world goes to shit or if I get cancer or what have you, that I'll just steamroll through the front gate and see how far I can get
>>
>>17236528
I wish you luck on that one comrade.

Just make sure you live-stream the whole thing with your crazy future live-streaming capabilities
>>
>>17236536
Got any better ideas? I'm certain people have tried infiltration before. I'm fucking positive. But you know the security on that shit is above extraordinary. It can't be just ID badges and fingerprint scanners.
>>
>>17236548
To access s4, probably not.

But even fingerprint/ID card will get you some juicy shit alone.
>>
>>17236424
You wouldn't be able to purchase land close enough, and there are already tunnels under area 51.
>>
>>17236563
There's 3 possible ways to get in that's any sort of feasible.
>we know for a fact there are motion, heat, and radio sensors outside the base
>the consensus is that the coverage stretches miles outside the base
>infiltrate by crawling inch by inch ever so slowly wearing a wet suit and a ghillie suit to hide not only direct sight but your thermal signature as well
Hopefully don't step on a mine which are without a doubt numerous the closer you get to the base perimeter
>get inside perimeter
>no clue where to go
>be executed
>infiltrate by burying yourself on the side of the road waiting for a truck bound for the base
>dash off chasing a truck and stowing away inside
>hope to god they don't search each truck's bed top to bottom
>get inside perimeter
>no clue where to go
>be executed
>infiltrate by air insertion
>fly into base airspace
>get shot down
>deploy chute wearing gear from method 1 and hopefully don't pop up on any scanners
>land in perimeter
>no clue where to go
>be executed
Bonus method
>enlist
>perform outstandingly in career
>get top secret security clearance
>work in secret operations
>transfer to Area 51
>shoot dumbasses trying to break into the base
>overhear minor chatter about the inner workings of the base on your coffee break
>success
>>
>>17236626
Lol this is so true

Even if someone were to get in, where the fuck would they go? Only way they would know is if someone from the inside told them.

Curious to know how people even get legit access to this in the first place, like how does one advance their career or where did they even start and end up in the most secure places of area 51.

Does even obama know whats in there?
>>
>>17236424
area 51 is not very interesting unless your into aviation engineering. Here's the facts.

government and military contractors need to test plane designs...

us military like to be semi secretive about these things...

locals report strange or unusual aircraft and lights on said aircraft...

and finally you would need a big semi isolated chunk of airspace...someplace like the middle of fucking nowhere nevada perhaps...

put the pieces together. An engineering nerd would have a great time. A normal person would be fucking bored. Still the government doesnt need every foriegn spy taking pictures of it's>>17236424
neat experimental shit so nobody is allowed.
>>
This thread is now about what we'll do once we break in.

>getting shot.
>>
There is literally nothing of real interest there anymore.

It's just a testing ground, all the UFO stuff has been moved.

I have visited the site multiple times via the astral plane, and back in 2008 everything had just vanished, and I don't know where they moved it to.
>>
>>17236662
If thats the case then why are there so many ridiculous security measures put in place? If they were just testing prototype aviation equipment, surely they wouldnt need to shoot you on sight.
>>
>>17236668
>via the astral plane

its ok to let everyone know you have schizophrenia anon
>>
>>17236670
They don't want commie spies rushing home to Mother Russia with details on our newest ayyylmao tech.
>>
>>17236672
I knew the shills would turn up right after I posted, they always do.
>>
>>17236679
Get help
>>
>>17236681
Threatening me right off the bat huh? That's a new tactic
>>
>>17236670
the gov has shot people for wayyy less. you just WANT to believe its more than it is.>>17236670
>>
File: 1451572306912-1.jpg (65KB, 177x397px) Image search: [Google]
1451572306912-1.jpg
65KB, 177x397px
>>17236668
>via the astral plane
bitch please
>>
>>17236685
I dont think threaten means what you think it means...
>>
>>17236733
He is telling me to get help. He is telling me that I am in danger.

This is a subtle threat that the shills use against us all the time. They are the source of the danger, and by telling me to get help they are letting me know that something bad is going to happen to me.
>>
>>17236738
Or... or... or...

He is inferring that you have a mental condition that needs attention.
>>
>>17236668

lol come visit me in the astral plane i have a big astral cock for ya hahaha schizo
>>
>>17236750
Dont -threaten- him with a good time...
>>
>>17236748
That's what they want it to look like. Obviously a shill like you is going to support him and try and push the mainstream version so that others don't see the truth.
>>
If you make it in, you will either be shot on sight or arrested and end up going to prison. The US government is quite aware of the public knowledge of and fascination with Area 51. Anything worth seeing there has been moved somewhere else long ago.
>>
>>17236762
Who said I didnt think astral projection was possible? I dont know shit about shit when it comes to the spiritual or metaphysical...

Mostly because I have no interest in it and come for the keks.

However, I simply stated that he did not threaten you. The people who lash out for a cause are the people who generally hurt said cause. *See femnazis"

Side note... stop being a faggot and suck dudes astral cock!
>>
>>17236772
>Trying to slide my comment
Nice try shill. We can all see what you truly are.
>>
>>17236792
so its a no on the sucking cock?
>>
I kinda had a think about this a while back. Obviously the best tactic would be to wear a Bush suit, and crawl.....really....really slowly.
I mean... it'll be painful it'll take so long till you get in viewing distance and film away.
>>
File: 1326306206944.jpg (64KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1326306206944.jpg
64KB, 256x256px
>>17236843
>>
>>17236443

It would detect you. The have this tech at borders...
>>
>>17236424
If there are E.T'S the government is hiding i doubt they would hide them in such a famed place as area 51.
>>
>>17236909
What if that is what they want you to think? So you assume they wouldn't hide them there, and then they hide them there.

Hiding in plain sight, as it were.
>>
They probably got some sort of underground tripwires/poles that would go off when broken. Seems effective and easy enough to install.
>>
File: 1371439104592.gif (137KB, 814x839px) Image search: [Google]
1371439104592.gif
137KB, 814x839px
The hair!
>>
>>17236443
>>17236908

Seismographs tell you exactly where the tremors are originating. It's simply a matter of using ground piercing sonar to see if there is a tunnel. Tunnels wouldn't at all. It worked at the borders for awhile because we didnt have seismographs at the border. We do now.. which is why we are finding the tunnels.
>>
>>17236923

Which is exactly what i said you fucking moonbat.
>>
>>17236931
I was piggybacking off what you said...

I was agreeing with you dippyshits and explaining WHY it wouldn't work.
>>
>>17236756
Kek
>>
No one with the money or resources to buy property and dig a hole is crazy or stupid enough to do so. Your question is retarded. Have you ever even been out thete before? I went on Thanksgiving last year. Theres nothing out there, no one in their right mind would even bother go drive all the way out there. I did and it was boring and desolate and you can die there if your car breaks down. They removed the mailbox and they dug ditches to the road that leads to the base so typical civilian vehicles can't even get close.
>>
>>17236424
>>17236426
it's a military base you fucking dummy.
>>
>>17236424
>what are seismic sensors
also
>implying A51 wouldnt just get the BLM to harass you into selling it or seize it after you go to prison/die
>>
>>17236424
If you get the mexican cartel diggers involved, not only will they successfully tunnel to anywhere you want, but the president of the united states will also provide you with guns to help you accomplish your task.
>>
>>17236655
>Curious to know how people even get legit access to this in the first place,
They get offered.

Whether it's a guy from military, or a contract worker.

Unfortunately, being interested in working there isn't good enough.

On a side note, Area 51 isn't all that interesting. There are many other bases that are more likely to house ayylmaos.
>>
>>17236681
Not him, but the CIA and other sects of government use to use astral travel as means of infiltration. No clue if they succeeded in doing so, but i'm pretty sure they aren't schizoids. Deny "astral travel" all you want, it doesn't stop it from being a real phenomena.
>>
>>17236424
this
>>17236611

The surrounding land will be owned by the government either directly or through contractors and cover groups who really go nowhere (J. Smith construction for example and looking into them will hit data protection walls)

on top of that they'll have scanners checking the ground or you'll dig and dig then hit a concrete wall
>>
>>17236738
You are fucking insane
>>
>>17236443
signature of tools of any kind differs from natural activity. It has a distinct waveform, and seismographs would be backed up by audio equipment which would definitely pick up the mechanical signature of a shovel, pick, or other tool. Those sorts of things even pick up digging rodents.

In short, yes.
>>
>>17238719
>the CIA and other sects of government use to use astral travel as means of infiltration
No. They looked into remote viewing, and found it was all bullshit. Which is why that kind of research was ditched long ago.
>>
>>17236424
They will hear you with motion sensing shit in the ground, plus the actual facility likely has tons of hard to break through material all around the bottom of it.

Do you really think the super sekrit site wouldn't have measures in place for every single contingency? Just playing devil's advocate here, no need to actually answer.
>>
ok, I dont live in US, but I know that this country has eyes everywhere, and which would start digging? if there is a desert field, they probably would see the necessary structure to an excavation like this, and even they didnt see, the NSA is watching us, all kinds of words we write virtually, hearing all the connections we make and stuff, it is impossible to organize something of this character on american soil.
But if hypothetically, someone invades. What this person needs to do? If they discover secrets or even ayy lmaos, what will they do? talk to someone? and if its the case, who? and how this person will get out of there?
>>
>>17236424
Do you want to get eaten by giant robotic moles?
>>
The way this thread works for some reason:
>can we get into top secret government facility?
>astral projections
>>
>>17236424
The tech at work here is far beyond what your imagining. The truth is yes they would detect you, and you would end up in a airforce black site prison for next year until they finally believe that your an idiot not a terrorist and then throw you in regular prison.
>>
>>17236670
Because we didn't let Russia have a stealth fighter in the 60's we are sure as hell not about to let them have it now.
>>
File: Sicario-Alejandro[1].jpg (15KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
Sicario-Alejandro[1].jpg
15KB, 400x299px
>you are digging a tunnel to reach Area 51
>this man enters the tunnel

what you do
>>
>>17241649
>backed up by a team of delta operators
Kill my self to save him the time.
>>
>>17241649
Medellin!?
>>
>>17241649
Fucking die.
>>
You need to dig for miles and miles to reach anywhere near groomlake. The existing tunnels around the base were built in the 60s for the nerva atomic rocket test program so I doubt you'd wanna enter them unless you like cancer
>>
>>17236792
Ok, going back to this again, sorry...
But isn't a "shill" someone who cheats at gambling?
>>
what about dulce base? what happens there?
>>
>>17236424
>digging a hole
>to area 51
>SO MUCH DIRT WOW
>you think those aliens living down there is gonna be cool with you just DIGGING all over the place?
>>
>>17241865
Haha holy shit you shills can't give up can you?

Did your supervisor get mad at you for failing? Is he forcing you to continue an argument you already lost?
>>
>>17242057
my sup once got pissed when he astral projected to the bathroom at a taco bell on an acid and shroom trip. Parently whatever they use as a material for doors in them is ghost proof so he got stuck after the lady closed the door. Great topic for convos in the break room though.
>>
>>17242057
You're at the point where even if you're joking you look pathetic, anon.
>>
>>17242121
Why couldn't he fly out the walls and shit then senpai
>>
My dad works at Area 51 and he brings home a raygun almost every week.
>>
Why are half these people even on /x/ if they're just diagnosing everyone with schizophrenia? Too many Scully's in here and not enough Mulder's.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.