[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, first time i'm posting /x/, this is the paranormal,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: Werewolf.png (410KB, 406x536px) Image search: [Google]
Werewolf.png
410KB, 406x536px
Hey, first time i'm posting /x/, this is the paranormal, right?

So, these last few weeks all my dreams have been roughly the same thing, and I'm fairly sure it has to do with (christian) hell. The dream starts with some pop song (for no discernible reason) then slowly devolves into that song becoming muffled under the sound of strange heckling, and languages i can't understand talking to another, some moaning and some screaming. While I hear that, I get flashing images of deep crevices in the ground spewing smoke, or my own house, run down and warped, with tilted walls and different colour to it.. And the demons, too. Horselike things slick with blood, with legs that looks like sharp splinters of bone, and somehow a fleshy mane twisting and throbbing as if it was a tentacle.. And that's just one of the animals.. I saw at least a dozen demons, in pairs with one animal-like thing, and one more humanoid (usually red and horned, what can I say, my mind likes classics) standing at its side, doign everything from petting it to eating it..

Should I be concerned? I'm not religious, but if that continues, I might need the spirituality.
>>
That's some spoopy stuff anon. If I were you I'd head to my nearest church in the morning and ask a priest or something.
>>
File: 1435316821396.jpg (76KB, 321x348px) Image search: [Google]
1435316821396.jpg
76KB, 321x348px
>>17235597
Do you just.. Walk in?

I'm going to ask my therapist about it for sure. This creeps me the fuck out and I can't keep ignoring it.
>>
File: 20160118_114112.jpg (550KB, 1536x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20160118_114112.jpg
550KB, 1536x2560px
I'd like to add something.
I didn't see my house in itself, I saw the narrow staircase, warped, old, and shaded with different colours that seemed to pulse. At the top of the stairs, a 'man' sat on some kind of rest, like a pillow but not. It was either obese, or clad in very flowing robes. I'd like to think that it could've been the stereotypical Buddha, but that would be false, even though it was sitting with legs crossed, and at least one hand on its leg. At the top of this staircase, it was greyish white and with a horned goats' head, stereotypical as it is, and was dressed in simple cloth that was draped over his shoulder, like a toga.. The colours all around were vibrant, sickly vibrant, like in Hotline Miami, throbbing and nauseating, but this man was dull marble grey. I think it raised a hand or something when I saw him, then I woke up.

Pic related. Taking that pic gave me chills. I'd also like to add that something was glowing red deep down in the pitch black underneath the staircase, almost like that scene in Lord of the Rings, at Isengard.
>>
>>17235545
You're just seeing awesome dreams. No matter how symbolic They are you shouldn't worry about them until They affect your real life situation.
>>
>>17236579
>awesome
Terrifying
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.