[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good evening /x/. I was wondering, do you guys know of any specific

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1452949111777.jpg (595KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1452949111777.jpg
595KB, 1536x2048px
Good evening /x/. I was wondering, do you guys know of any specific interesting human experiments? the kind of stuff that really explores our primal nature, psychology, cognitive abilities, body mechanisms, reaction to substances etc.

pic unrelated
>>
File: 1262535754362.gif (29KB, 91x90px) Image search: [Google]
1262535754362.gif
29KB, 91x90px
>>17232320
Such specific, many wow, very experience.
>>
>>17232393
...what?
>>
>>17232393
You're asking a very broad question without trying to specify the content or give examples of what kind of experiences it could encompass.
I am suggesting you would have more success by either starting out or finding some context to help the people find their right experiences.
>>
>>17232423
I meant "specific experiments" as in, I want you to give me names of interesting experiments instead of simply saying "CIA" or "Unit 731". I didn't mean about very specific subjects.
>>
>>17232425
Why should we go and give you information? Can't you google it yourself?
It does not lead to very much discussion about anything. I am sure there are lots of places where they save cool links.
We're not your nanny, anon.
>>
josef mengele was a nazist scientist that did a lot of experiment on genetic, you can find something about him
>>
>>17232443
>Why should we go and give you information?

That's the entire purpose of boards. And it can spark a lot of interesting discussions. Google usually leads to clickbait. If you don't want to help, that's fine, but there are always posters on this board who are willing to share.
>>
>>17232460
Personal stories, yes.
But please try reformulating your request as so it does not sound like you just want people to throw stories and links at you.
>>
File: autist.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
autist.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>17232473
If people throw links and stories we could have a discussion about those experiments.
>>
ITT: A samefag ruins a potentially good thread before it even begins
>>
>>17232487
Maybe if you tried contributing yourself, it wouldn't look like this.
>>
>>17232487
They've all been expunged.
There are brief segments of history with eugenics and human testing but they're all cut short within 5 years.
Even with existing records none of it gets very far because of morality.
>>
>>17232320
stanford prison experiment
migram experiment
mk ultra experiments
>>
>>17232473
>>17232443
What's this guys deal? The OP made sense to me but then again I'm not some holier-than-thou, thread-derailing faggot.

>The Robbers' Cave Experiment
>Study conducted by Muzafer and Carolyn Sherif in order to study realistic conflict theory.
>The experimenters took two groups of 12 boys and placed them in two different sites on a camp ground. >Eventually the boys are put into forced contact via competition.
>The competition between the two groups became increasingly intense, and the experimenters quickly move to the final step of the experiment before things turn ugly.
>In the final phase of the experiment, the two groups of children are given tasks that force involvement between the groups, eventually causing integration and cooperation.
>Interestingly, the psychologist had two similar failed experiments before this successful one was recorded and studied.
>In the first failed experiment the groups "ganged up" on each other, in the other the groups actually "ganged up" on the experimenters and the experiments had to be cancelled
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.