[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep Paralysis General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: SleepParalysis.jpg (24KB, 1020x677px) Image search: [Google]
SleepParalysis.jpg
24KB, 1020x677px
Alright, /x/.

I've had sleep paralysis for as long as I can remember, reaching back into my childhood. In fact, the earliest I remember having sleep paralysis was about 4 or 5 years old. I would wake up in the middle of the night, unable to move, scared to death. Every time I awoke I felt a looming presence in my room, as if something or someone was watching me, it felt more like a "thing" rather than a person though, something menacing. Often times I couldn't see what it was. My imagination ran wild and all I could think of was aliens, as if I was being abducted. I still have sleep paralysis to this day actually, it happens once or twice every other week usually.

Back to sleep paralysis occurrences though. I've always felt sort of unsafe going to bed at night, it's hard to explain. The most reoccurring sleep paralysis occurrence consists of me believing I'm being abducted by aliens, I usually wake up before I think "they" are about to take me away. It's sort of unnerving to type this to be honest. Anyway, it had gotten to the point when I was in high school that I believed I had actually been abducted by aliens, on multiple occasions. I believe this because ever since I was a small child, I have always had a PARALYZING fear of aliens, even seeing a picture from like a Google image search. It still shakes me to my core. I can't bear it. It makes me cringe with fear. I think this is because my brain is repressing memories of past abductions, and seeing related images triggers something and strikes instant fear in me. I digress though. Sleep paralysis? Perhaps. Alien abduction? I don't know. Regardless, it has all of the tell tale signs of sleep paralysis.

What are your guys' thoughts? Do any of you have sleep paralysis? What usually occurs in your experiences?
>>
Same has happened ever since I was 4 or 5. Though idk if its sleep paralysis or the family curse my mom always mentions.

The clearest most scary one I remember was when I was a junior in high school in a runaway shelter.

I was sleeping that night In a room with my two roommates and in the middle of the night I woke up went to the bathroom and lied back down. Thats when my body froze, I felt like the bed under neath me was forming waves and heard noises .

Then there was shortness of breathe and the voice and words I can forget cause I was absolutely terrified. It said, "I am [the devil] (aint typing his name here fuck that) give me your soul"....and in order to say no I basically had to groan like I was in pain.

Now, ID say it was a bad dream but that morning my two buddies asked if I was okay last night cause I was groaning as though I was in pain.

I be had sleeping issues ever since.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.