[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scare me /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: grid-cell-16086-1404743797-25.jpg (23KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-16086-1404743797-25.jpg
23KB, 324x324px
I'm bored as fuck and nothing on here is spooky enough.
>>
>>17230422
Your existence makes no difference and you will most likely die alone.
>>
>>17230457
My mom said I was special so you are wrong sir. I've come to accept I'll die alone so try again please.
>>
There are actually people on here that fully believe in every word they type.
>>
>>17230468
So does /pol/, good try tho
>>
https://youtu.be/WbhCeWtX9sg
>>
You're better off looking elsewhere. /x/ hasn't been good for years and years. /k/ does pretty good innawoods threads. Check the archive.
>>
>>17230457
That isn't scary. Going out the way I lived is exactly what I would want.
>>
>see friend
>friend not normal
>friend walks on skin
>man hand hook hand car door
>>
https://youtu.be/jdElYnd-xMo
>>
https://youtu.be/nTA-cCUMtAo
>>
>>17230659
Fuck, that guy is scary as shit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfh11mjpfVA
>>
>>17230619
Screaming and covered in blood?
>>
You're in a coma, a dream, a simulation. You have a persistent ringing in your ears, sometimes you hear strange noises coming from an undeterminable point of origin. Everything you know is a lie fed to you to keep you from waking up. It isn't to say you aren't alive, you are, but you are dead at the same time. You've been brainwashed to the point that you are sort of in the matrix, but even the matrix was made specifically to make you dismiss the concept that you've been conditioned. The truth has been hidden from you deliberately. Since the truth cannot be buried a million half truths were placed next to THE truth while you are simultaneously told that truth is relative, unfortunately for me, but fortunately for you truth is absolute. I say this is unfortunate for me not in the sense that the truth is unfortunate it's just that you won't like the truth because the truth means you can't make your own truth up anymore. It's time to look into a mirror and ask the person you see reflected "who are you?" This is about to get weird man, hope you're ready.
>>
A few weeks in WaniKani helped me more than two months in Anki ever did. Sure it's slower but at least I'm actually learning.
>>
>>17230691
that's pretty spooky.
However, I don't think its nice to play with people's consciousness like that
>>
https://youtu.be/rcJCLf-Uv74
>>
>>17230712
I'm not playing, you are very seriously brainwashed. Indoctrinated into a system spewing garbage into your mind to the point that people are beginning to notice the mental fog, beginning to become aware of the loss of attention span. Have you ever seen the photo of the man that didn't salute Hitler? Everyone likes to think they wouldn't salute but the masses are driven by an unseen mechanism, which that man understood, the same one I am speaking on. You need to wake up, it's vitally important that you understand that you were never meant to just sit down and shut up and believe the tv, nothing on it is real, right down to the news they produce to push their agendas.
>>
For the wages of sin is death. But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
>>
>>17230749
You win, I just shit my britches
>>
>>17230743
Not Op, But I know where you are coming from.
However. I mean that people will have their time to wake up.
You did however jolt me back awake.

How do you maintain your conscious duration?
I find myself in the "fog" alot, sometimes in busy places, during, Driving, cities.
>>
>>17230686
Shit mane that's how I died in my dream
>>
>>17230691
I did it and he just looked at me like i was a retard
>>
>>17231208
The fact is you can't even answer the question of who you are. You don't know your purpose. Everything in this world is backwards, inverted. Everything from academia to media to corrupt religious institutions and even governmental bodies and advertising agencies are part of an all encompassing control system designed to shape your mind and condition you to accept your false reality. You're in a coma.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.