[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is /x's opinion on vampires?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

what do you guys think about the existence of vampires? Do they really live in with us, blended in society or exiled in the shadows preying on us in rural no mans lands? Did Vladimir really sold his soul for the best deal imo. Is is a fabricated myth that is obsessing the world or is it some sort of disease that one can obtain and get similar perks as shown in mythology?
>>
bumping for the cause
>>
>>17229155
the chance that vampires exist is extremely slim.
>>
>>17229376
You can't just say that without anything facts to back your statement
>>
I bloody well hope they're real
>>
>>17229376
No such thing as chance. Only is and is not. Vampire do exist. You just don't have enough experience to support the notion in the microcosm which is YOU.
>>
I have a pet theory that vampirism might be a form of Wendigo Psychosis
>>
>>17229446
No life is immortal. /thread
>>
>>17229556
That doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>17229527
Same tbqh
>>
>>17229626
Your not even putting a valid argument nor input in this discussion, come back when you have more insight kid and don't /thread my thread
>>
>>17229556
I think they do exist and are very discreet, as the same concept with aliens. Vampires just need human cattle to feed on so they need to intertwine with society to live on
>>
>>17229572
That's pretty feral m8, if that was the case we would have known about there existence and probably hunt them till extinction
>>
File: skelton-bulgaria_3068745b.jpg (114KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
skelton-bulgaria_3068745b.jpg
114KB, 620x387px
You guys are boring
>>
File: ireland2-1.jpg (145KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
ireland2-1.jpg
145KB, 500x697px
Archaeologists in Gliwice, southern Poland have discovered a burial ground where the dead were laid to rest in accordance with practices for alleged vampires.

http://www.thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/141129,Vampire-graveyard-found-in-Poland
>>
>>17229626
/thread
>>
>>17229446
he doesn't need to provide facts on the low likelihood of vampires existing, you dense fuck
>>
>>17229556
"look guys, I learned the word Microcosm".

If you would like me to prove that they don't exist I will, but first you must show me your "proof" that they do exist.
>>
>>17229155
I think it would be fun to slay one, simply because of the challenge of a normal mortal being having the challenge of being up against something ancient and more powerful.
If the vampire loses, then they aren't so powerful after all.
>>
>>17229155
It would be a much more interesting world if they were proven real, but as of now this is the closest to real vampires
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_vampirism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
>>
"Vampires" exist. But this is reality and you have to look at it in a realistic way.
Nothing is immortal, that's just not how life works. It's more of a blood born disease that's been around for a really long time. It's not necessarily an illness. It's mental and physical, it needs the essentials in blood to survive and it makes your brain constantly think about this.
It hightens senses, and essentially turns you nocturnal predator. It changes your eating, reaction to UV rays, your mental state, and a lot of physical traits.
I have been into studying things like this and have personally witnessed these things in person. No weird emo goth im a vampire bullshit, real normal people adapting to this lifestyle.

Society has had accounts of these "Vampires" For quite a long time, no reason they wouldn't exist. Most of the time it's just dramatized bullshit for the masses, but in reality these are real things.
>>
>>17229376
Porypheria, or some other blood-borne or blood related disease. Increased muscle density at the cost of really fucked up blood composition and craving
>>
>>17231346
Nailed it, refer to my reply above.
>>
>>17230064
It's either they are out there or not, there is no maybe. Either you're too closed minded and accept they fact they don't exist or they are out there and choose not to reveal theme like aliens
>>
>>17230113
There is absolutely no reason to follow up on van Helsing agenda and go around trying to mess around with what you don't know about. Easiest way to get yourself killed but who am I to care if your getting yourself killed
>>
>>17231321
There are immortal jellyfish and hydra, lobsters to some extent are immortal. The possibility or drinking someone else's blood or absorbing someone's life force to youthen a vampires is absolutely possible with immortality already existent, I don't think normal people can't just adapt and become a vampire, it has to be achieved via another vampire or supernatural means. Any other way imo is a false or imitation vampire. I'm not not saying sunlight incinerates vampires but they can go out but under the sun will be very feeble and useless against an enemy
>>
>>17230718
>>17231346
All that can mean is human evolution but not necessarily vampirism. Flies do the same thing but they are not considered vampires
>>
>>17229155
isnt it pointless to argue? the chances would depend on a variety of factors, mostly on how much blood one vampire would need to survive 1 day/night
>>
>>17231881
Note I said closest to vampires. Porphyria causes sensitivity to light, anxiety, and other issues that are usually associated with vampires in fiction work. I'm not sure I understand what point you were making?
>>
>>17231321
>Nothing is immortal, that's just not how life works.
even if you assume the mortality of every "life-form", there are ways around that - like not being confined to one "life-form".
>>
>>17233807
Well we're talking about real "vampires" here dude, not some weird immortality with your soul and body. There is no life form on this earth you cannot end.
We're talking a human being, being transformed into what people would call a "vampire" and living in todays society.
>>
>>17229155
They're cunts, honestly better to just have nothing to do with them.
>>
>>17231321
This.
>>
>>17234269

Not all are cunts, but some are driven mad with power and boredom.
>>
>>17231845
Prove they do
>>
>>17236209
Prove they don't.
>>
>>17231868
Why don't you Google these "immortal" animals and learn about the life cycles and cellular function before you go off talking about shit like a god damn retard again.
>>
>>17229527
well played
>>
>>17236233
There is no proof at all that support that they exist. That's my proof.
What are yours?
>>
>>17229155
Hey maybe if you stop talking they get real. Stop talking. Shut your- no, listen. Shut up.
>>
>>17229155
i like to think the myth started from white people going to africa for the first times. they seduce by sucking womens necks, drink red wine, burn if you leave them in the sun, and have the ability to heal bad wounds with medical care
>>
gay & lame
>>
>>17239102
White rapist are always the answer
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.