[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Visions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Main Cover.jpg (22KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Main Cover.jpg
22KB, 512x512px
I've had waking visions of things before, usually in meditation or doing some kind of exercise. Just had a spontaneous one which was a bit odd. Usually I know what stuff means but this was both very realistic and at the same time I couldn't get the meaning or essence of it.

>listening to Floyd, album finishes
>suddenly I'm moving quickly through the air, above a street of traffic
>street is narrow, busy, not in Britain, probably not in Europe but I couldn't identify the country
>street slopes gently down to a seafront
>get there look out over the sea and see very large, tall cloud
>mushroom cloud?
>oh crap.jpg

And that was the end of the vision. Usually I can pick it back up a little to explore how it felt, get more information, but I couldn't with this.

Odd. I was awake, not trying to meditate or do anything. Totally unexpected. Any thoughts, feelings, insights?
>>
File: Happening.gif (1MB, 350x239px) Image search: [Google]
Happening.gif
1MB, 350x239px
>>17228980
Nuclear war imminent.
>>
What did the city look like?
>>
>>17228980
all the resources for understanding dream symbols are in your mind, as this is the source of all those symbols. it doesnt have to have a meaning, it might not mean anything.

what was the effect of the mushroom cloud. if you didnt notice much getting destroyed, it might not be destructive

my guess is the 'meaning' is that youve realized something that has massive implications to the world around you, "and here is some pictures to go along with that feeling"
>>
Could be. I'll sit with it this morning and see if I get anything else.
>>
>>17229086
Low two story, sand/grey, simple buildings mostly the same, narrow street for two lines of traffic. Didn't see any more detail.
>>
File: front.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
And, sat with it this morning for a while but couldn't get any clarity on it. It could just be personal anxieties, just some of the usual life stuff, I have a couple of things going on at the moment. Or it could be something not personal to me. I'll leave it there and see if anything comes of it.

The only pics on my phone are album covers, here's another.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.