[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

something disturbing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

File: The_Scream_400.jpg (132KB, 400x571px) Image search: [Google]
The_Scream_400.jpg
132KB, 400x571px
OK, i`l try to be as clear as possible and i`m gonna greentext what my story is. /x/ is my last option before i`l see a psychiatrist. First part is what my gf told me.
>sleeping next to her
>started to mumble in my sleep in an unknown language
>she wakes up tries to wake me
>i rise up, eyes closed and start to repeat numbers making a pause after each sequence
>she`s terrified but takes a paper and starts writing the numbers down
>after i repeat the sequences for about 4 times i lay again asleep
Part two
>woke up, don`t remember shit
>girlfriend next to me shivering
>ask her what happened
>she asks me if i remember anything
>retells me what happened
>i`m stunned
It has been 3 weeks and all i can think about are those fucking numbers, i close my eyes and they are dancing in froont of me, i can`t sleep, my sex life has become non-existent, my life is starting to fuck up. Before i go seek professional help this is my last chance for closure.
The numbers are 0755/764/200/131
>>
anybody?
>>
>>17228403
Don't suppose your sexually attracted to sequences by any chance?
>>
are you called mason?
>>
>>17228426
not helping, really not helping but thanks for the bump
>>
>>17228428
kek
>>
>>17228429
Sorry.

Maybe share some backstory? Age?
>>
>>17228437
i`m 27 anything else you need to be more specific
>>
>>17228439
You into IT coding?
>>
>>17228444
nope, and this never happened to me, not even on my bad acid trips, and no its not a acid flashback.
>>
>>17228448
Anything else in your brain at all? You said when you closed your eyes you see the numbers, how do you see them?
>>
>>17228451
it`s weird. i see them separate and then they come together, in sequence, like i mentioned, if i concentrate on them all i can see are these fucking numbers. maybe it`s just me going insane.
>>
>>17228461
Sit in a room.
Turn the lights off
Concentrate on the numbers.
>>
>>17228465
If nothing happens your going insane.
If it does, you'll already know what to do.
>>
>>17228465
that makes my head explode from pain. i tried it alone. i start to hear a humming sound and the pain grows until it becomes too much to endure. also i feel like my mind is slipping if i stay like that too much. probably all these insomnia ridden nights have a part to play too.
>>
>>17228474
Do it again.
If you break through the pain barrier you'll understand.
>>
>>17228477
i`m scared shitless. i need to know what the numbers mean. i tried putting them togheter and googling them, 0755/764/200/ is the number for a insurance agency in australia
>>
>>17228486
Then you are destined to lose your mind if you refuse to go past your pain.
>>
>>17228491
fuck it, i rather return to my old life and fuck-all, i`l see a psychiatrist about it. But maybe there is still a chance.
>>
>>17228486
Idk how likely it is to choose a legitimate phone number out of any series of numbers... Doesn't seem very likely, however I don't know enough about this to say whether or not it is a coincidence.
>>
>>17228496
Well you've already lost. Good luck and say hi to insanity for me.
>>
>>17228497
07 5576 4200 is a phone number of Alan Jones Insurance Agencies PTY LTD at Suite 39 50 James St Burleigh Heads, QLD 4220 Australia.

Business name: Alan Jones Insurance Agencies PTY LTD

Location: Suite 39 50 James St Burleigh Heads, QLD 4220 Australia

E-mail: [email protected]
>>17228501
lets hope not
>>
>>17228509
Nah your already a goner. Do what>>17228465 suggested, trust me op
>>
>>17228513
i`l wait for a second opinion thank you very much
>>
Im thinking maybe your just going insane. Or chatting shit.
>>
gonna ask this on /b/ also, my god have mercy on my soul
>>
>>17228465
Try it op
>>
>>17228529
yeah, i have nothing else better to do with my time
>>17228532
like i said, the fucking headaches are ripping my head open.
>>
>>17228539
Plow through the pain you pussy.
>>
>>17228539
Excuse me for calling bullshit on some dude who woke up chatting numbers and refuses to do what people tell him.
>>
>she`s terrified but takes a paper and starts writing the numbers down
stopped reading there. fuck off
>>
>>17228403
>The numbers are 0755/764/200/131
I don't think it is anything. I think you are making a mountain out of a molehill. You had some weird dream that you cannot remember, probably to do with math, and you said it outloud in your sleep. Just because you normally do not talk in your sleep does not mean it cannot happen.

So now you are freaking out about it, thinking it has some special significance, and that is why your life is going downhill.

Let it go. It means nothing. Seriously. Ask your Guardian Angel to guide you to an answer if it is supposed to mean something. Otherwise, chalk it up to a funny experience of talking in your sleep.
>>
>>17228555
Exactly what I mean, the fuck would she write the numbers down and not help you.
>>
>>17228555
kill yourself
>>17228554
you are one dense motherfucker are you?>>17228548
i wish you were in my shoes right now, i really would
>>
>>17228403
>Before i go seek professional help
Really? Because you said some number sequence while asleep? You really are blowing this WAYYYYY out of proportion. You talked in your sleep. Big friggin deal.
>>
>>17228572
Your forgetting op is super special
>>
>>17228559
No I'm neo, enter the matrix and you will be rewarded.

Seriously though its nothing, get over it.
>>
>>17228516
When you say "insanity," are you referring to psychosis? As in a loss of contact with reality?

From some quick research I find that common indicators of impending psychosis are: hallucinations, delusions, catatonia, and thought disorders (not the kind you seem to be experiencing). So a couple questions for you:

-Do you actually see numbers? As well as you see your computer in front of you?
-Do you have any consistent issues with forming clear thought?
-Do you have any other reasons to believe you are going insane other than the numbers?

You might have done your own research and covered all of this already.
>>
>>17228560
faggot
>>
>>17228604
Edit to this ^ post: I guess you never said "insanity", per se, that was some other faggot. Despite this, do you have any reason to suspect an actual mental disorder? Or are you thinking about going to a shrink just to try to figure out these numbers?
>>
>>17228509
>alan jones
>tfw hes even trying to shit talk in your dreams

i want off this ride
>>
>>17228486
>0755/764/200
Unix file permissions. Probably for the NSA. You know too much. Get out now. They are coming for you.
>>
One time my wife talked in her sleep. She said she was on a boat. Spoiler: she wasn't.
>>
The same thing happened to me but with Sigourney Weaver, until I watched Alien. Maybe you should call the number and buy some insurance.
>>
go read The Phase, start having OBEs and ask a higher being about it.

not joking
>>
>>17228403
My gf has the speaking in a strange language thing too. She went to regression therapy and learned it had something to do with her past life.
Maybe you should look into regression therapy, could be you are reminded of a lesson from a past life.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.