[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Adam and Eve just wanted to know more >the serpent wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 17

File: God_the_Father.jpg (116KB, 700x544px) Image search: [Google]
God_the_Father.jpg
116KB, 700x544px
>Adam and Eve just wanted to know more
>the serpent wanted to help two naked and helpless being
>while Cain is indeed a murderer, God basically gave a shit about him and favoured his sheep minded brother - so Cain is a real alpha, a man who don't bow to anybody
>God committed genocide and hurt many people because they wanted to live a simple life without an envious sky daddy
>God killed his own son
>God doesn't help You, but wants absolute loyalty
>God gives You no proof of his own existence, but wants You to believe in him anyway
>God created mankind and while he knows everything, even the future, he'll send you to Hell if you (a helpless, weak being) don't follow his nonsensical instructions

So God is evil, insane or sadistic, right?
>>
No you're just thinking logically, you will come up with billions and billions ideas about this scenario and you will never be satisfied.

Thats why with religion you have to think about wiht your heart.
>>
>>17227465

Are you religious, Anon?
>>
>>17227465

Also:
>Thats why with religion you have to think about wiht your heart.

So religion makes no sense at all?
>>
>>17227454
This is all only true if you follow christianity, which has been irreparably corrupted over time.
A man cannot pick and choose the word of god, whether peasant or king. So basically christianity is all bullshit and nobody who says they're a Christian acts like one anyway
>>
>>17227465
>think with your heart
Ahahahahaha
>>
>>17227454
If you hate God so much, why don't you start cult of Devil worshipers or something, instead of complaining about Him on /x/?
>>
>>17227509
> So religion makes no sense at all?

Neither does love, if you think about it logically, but so many of us fall in love.
>>
>>17227539
>what is oxytocin
>>
>>17227523

It's a forum.
We discuss things here.
>>
>>17227523
i don't think he said he hates god. maybe he just doesn't have respect for or feel love from a being that is so obviously not on his side.

and worshiping the devil is not the only place to go once you decide you don't respect/believe in/want to worship an unfair god. you're just being small-minded when you say this.
>>
>>17227454
Or, y'know, you wrote all of that sprinkling your own vision of things all over it.

That is my definition of a rebel without a cause.
>>
>>17227563

That's right.
I'm just curious how culd anyone believe in a God like that.

You can "convert" me anytime, if you can.
>>
>>17227547
Maybe I'm just an idiot, but I don't get what you're saying...
>>
What you are calling God is only the Lord of Eden.

He is one of the gods yes, but he is not the God of all.

See the Jews copied all of their religion from the Sumerian Tablets and the History of Mesopotamia.

The God that is vengeful is Enlil, he is not actually God, he is an Anunna god. He is an Alien. But we humans saw them as supernatural because we didnt have a frame of reference for their technology.

They are the pagan gods of the Pantheon. The pagans want to fool you into following their father and their son.

They have an entire bloodline that came down from the Heavens. They are the Bloodline Kingship of Anu who came down to Ki.

Ki is an old name for Earth and the Anunna are those who come from the Bloodline of Anu.

He is the same as El of the Elohim.

Yahweh is Enlil.

We know him as the Bull of Heaven or the Lord of Heaven, Baal Shamin.

Enlil wanted to bring the Deluge to wipe out the children of the Fallen.

The fallen were the Rebel igigi or angels who chose to take human females and have children with them at the wedding of Marduk to Sarpanit.

This was against the will of Enlil and its how the Watchers became the Fallen.

You guys at /x/ should have some understanding of the Entities because you try to contact them all the time via Evocations.
>>
>>17227622
Dubs confirms autism
>>
>>17227550
Apparently we don't discuss Christianity here. I made a thread questioning the validity of Jesus and it got deleted.
>>
>>17227664
Mods are shit here
>>
>>17227664
The validity of Jesus in conjunction to what?
>>
>>17227465

>think about wiht your heart.

>mfw thinking with my heart
>tfw qrs complex
>>
>>17227674
I'll post exactly what I posted, this was last night btw.

Is Jesus just a meme? Or is he the real deal? Were the kikes right for once for thinking he's full of shit?

Then some faggot went full autist and reported it and it got deleted.

Then I made a thread asking how a story that has permeated the far reaches of the planet about a dude who claimed to be God and claimed to come back to life after being dead for three days isn't paranormal and I think it god deleted too.

But you can make the same thread about Satan or Lucifer and it doesn't get deleted. It just doesn't make any sense to me. Okay, I'm done bitching now
>>
eve didn't want shit until the serpent got to talking, and adam didn't want shit until eve got to talking.
yeah he wanted to help them get kicked right the fuck out of literal paradise
>while Cain is indeed a murderer, God basically gave a shit about him and favoured his sheep minded brother - so Cain is a real alpha, a man who don't bow to anybody
that's where being an alpha gets you when you're up against the lord god almighty. he is the alpha and the omega
>God committed genocide and hurt many people because they wanted to live a simple life without an envious sky daddy
but generally speaking he let us continue living so maybe he hasn't given up on us
>God killed his own son
and he stayed dead for three whole days
>God doesn't help You, but wants absolute loyalty
but he has always helped me even when i was a dirty heathen
>God gives You no proof of his own existence, but wants You to believe in him anyway
his existence is no less absurd than the existence of anything else
>God created mankind and while he knows everything, even the future, he'll send you to Hell if you (a helpless, weak being) don't follow his nonsensical instructions
hell is empty

>So God is evil, insane or sadistic, right?
mostly insane to be honest
>>
>>17227454
>So God is evil, insane or sadistic, right?
It's all of the above. Luckily for him he does not exist.
>>
>>17227664
that isnt paranormal....
WE NEED A /rel/ BOARD PLEASE GET OFF /x/ your religion is not paranormal. And if you say religion is paranormal think how silly you are believing in that.
>>
>>17227664
/his is created for bullshit about fictive mythical persons.
>>
>>17227708
how is a nigga coming back from the dead as a ghost not paranormal
answer me that right now fat boy
>>
>>17227708
>>17227711
Okay then why is Satanism considered paranormal? Are angels and demons not paranormal. You're also posting in a tread about religion. Yell at him not me pls
>>
>>17227716
Easy faggot. Jesus is not god you dumb cunt
>>
>>17227727
neither is elisa lam, but we have a thread about her every day
>>
>>17227727
Jesus is God Amen
>>
>>17227454
The flaw even obtaining all of this knowledge is that they disobeyed a command because they were tempted to.
>The Serpent wanted to help two naked and helpless being together
I'm pretty sure the snake wanted to get them to make babies
>while Cain is indeed a murderer, God basically gave a shit about him and favoured his sheep minded brother, so Cain is a real alpha, a man who don't bow to anyone
I appreciate the quality of your trolling, but Cain is a murderer from the beginning.
>God committed genocide and hurt many people hurt many people because they wanted to live without envious sky daddy
Unfortunately, God in OT represents a few deities, Yaldabaoth, Enki, and Yhwh (if you belive Gnostic demiurge), but we know God speaks through His prophets
>God kills His own Son
Actually, people who had bad spirits in them killed Jesus, though the Way of God and Jesus' Death is the only way many people recognize God today.
>God doesn't help you
with your attitude, no He doesnt. To His people, He helps them because they trust Him.
>God created mankind and sends you to hell
You gotta look into demiurge man if this is how you feel and find out why Jesus is the Savior of mankind.
>>
>>17227733
Ok I rethought this >>17227727 and this response >>17227733 has opened my eyes.
Elisa Lam is Jesus / God / Krishna
>>
>>17227622
ha! dumbass
>>
There is no God..
There is no Devil..
There is no Jesus..

There is nothing..

If you want to know something..
Go in your emptyness..
Leave the darkness buried you..

Then when you feel deeper and deeper and deeper..
Open your inner eyes..
There must be some light..
Tini-tiny source of you..
Play with it..
Know it..
Then.. eat it..

The light begin fulfill you..
It going through your inner body..
Reprogramming your code..

Sure.. it's not an easy way..
But the way to find the truth..
>>
There is a God

There is a devil.

There is a Jesus

There is something

If you want to know something
Don't pretend like nothing exists
Leave the darkness of void

Then you will feel deeper and deeper and then
Open your eyes
There is a source of light
You are a piece of this light

You can find the truth through the Way,
And you don't need to listen to mysterious /x/philosophy hand out disinformation
->>17227913 is an Illuminati shill AI
>>
>>17227649
Kek
>>
File: 188585.jpg (48KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
188585.jpg
48KB, 300x303px
>>17227951
You think the "people" can't take their choose?
>>
>>17228295
name-faq=eluminati
>>
What would you like better?

>Sit at boring job all day
>annoying girlfriend
>in debt
>ratty stupid kids to take care of
>cant travel or actually live because you can't afford it.

Or,

>get to fuck around and be naked all day.
>no job except for killing animals and eat them and shit.
>Girlfriend cant talk, your only purpose for being together is to fuck.
>you must train your kids to be badass hunters liker yourself.
>you could literally shit anywhere.
>>
>>17228309
i could only have a preference if i knew that there were options.
isn't that what you're really getting at?
>>
>>17228301
>>
File: budapest-liberty-statue07.jpg (22KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
budapest-liberty-statue07.jpg
22KB, 400x600px
>>17228319
Anyway. This name what i choose.
And langsam-lassan használom everywhere.
>>
>>17228295
>>17228319
>>17228327
this fucking guy
>>
>>17227465
False.

Canonized scripture states that all scripture is to be used for teaching, preaching, rebuking, etc. (2 Timothy 3:16,17) and to "think" with your heart is to be tossed to and fro (Ephesians 4:11-14).
>>
File: Free-tribal-love-tattoos.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Free-tribal-love-tattoos.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>17228327
I'm not bundle from any religion.. any philosophy.. any organization..
I'm h3r3 for you..
>>
>>17227515
>irrepably corrupted

Textual criticism would like to have a word with you. Start with the historicity of Jesus and move on from there to prove the inerrancy and infallibility of scripture.

http://crossexamined.org/examining-jesus-by-the-historical-method-part-3-embarrassing-admonitions/
>>
File: the_actor_king.png (1MB, 1268x796px) Image search: [Google]
the_actor_king.png
1MB, 1268x796px
>>17228344
I lied..
I belong everywhere.. and everything.. and everyone..
Sorry..
>>
File: index.jpg (12KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12KB, 198x255px
David says to the Lord:

"I rejoice at thy word, As one that findeth great spoil."

and again:

"Great peace have they that love thy law; And they have no occasion of stumbling."

this is for the OP
>>
>>17228309
Hunters? Read the fuckin book man, we hunted fruit and god forgives the tards "pulling limbs from dead animals for food" because local drug dealers(shaman druids witches ect) convinced them it was good
>>
>>17228363
And.. my eyes is brown.. deep.. deep.. deep.. brown..
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 96x202px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 96x202px
"Our soul is exceedingly filled With the scoffing of those that are at ease, And with the contempt of the proud."
>>
>>17228363
>I lied
That's all u ne3ded to s@y Illuminati shill b8
>>
File: index.jpg (14KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14KB, 190x265px
O LORD, open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

King David asks of the LORD:

"Teach me good judgment and knowledge; For I have believed in thy commandments."

and again he says to the LORD:

"41 Let thy lovingkindnesses also come unto me, O Jehovah, Even thy salvation, according to thy word.

42 So shall I have an answer for him that reproacheth me; For I trust in thy word.

43 And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth; For I have hoped in thine ordinances.

44 So shall I observe thy law continually For ever and ever.

45 And I shall walk at liberty; For I have sought thy precepts.

46 I will also speak of thy testimonies before kings, And shall not be put to shame.

47 And I will delight myself in thy commandments, Which I have loved.

48 I will lift up my hands also unto thy commandments, which I have loved; And I will meditate on thy statutes."
>>
File: index.jpg (14KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14KB, 203x248px
illuminati and anons: devote yourselves to the fear of the LORD, for it is the beginning of wisdom

the nephilim are God's creation as are we

there is one thing you need and that is Jesus Christ. if you are in Christ you cannot go astray, for you will be forever before the presence of the living God.
>>
>>17228370
Fucking Hell..
Why the fuck i say so much..
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 203x249px
"It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man."
"Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints."
"I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD."

"The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.
The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence."
"Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwelleth on high,
Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!"
>>
File: 1413.jpg (25KB, 327x379px) Image search: [Google]
1413.jpg
25KB, 327x379px
>>17228401
Friends.. Going to HC..
Bye..
>>
File: Lucius_Insidus_Productus.jpg (57KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Lucius_Insidus_Productus.jpg
57KB, 540x540px
>>17228392
H3r3 again..
I just saw now.. blablabla..
Everyone get's too serious when someone say.. religion.. or philosophy.. or organization..
Just to repeat myself..
Why wants you all belong to One?
Just take some info from All 0f those what you feel is truth..
Then think about it..
Create some new theory in your mind.. Your fantasy is the way what with you can do anything what you want.. and less just imagination what you think from it is..

When you use your fantasy with your inner feelings this lead you the infinite way for what you really are..

We are all Gods.. we are all Angels.. we are Everything..
>>
>>17228519
from what i've experienced, i would not say this is so. i think to say "we are Gods, we are Angels" is with respect to somebody who has enough power or money to say "i am a God"

spiritually, in my experiences, i just cannot say this is true in any sense, and God has never led me in this direction other than becoming more like God, and sharing in the divine nature in kenotic Christianity
>>
>>17228519
can those who suffer in the world say that they are gods? i do not think so

i think this world was handed into the hands of men, and through men lucifer, but i do not believe that we are anything close to God, or even the gods which exist under God. not a chance ever, i would say in my experience. Christ be with you.
>>
>>17227454
>>while Cain is indeed a murderer, God basically gave a shit about him and favoured his sheep minded brother - so Cain is a real alpha, a man who don't bow to anybody

Hold on a minute here, pal. I think that is just what Cain thought and that wasn't actually the case. God was happy with what they were both offering, but Cain thought that Abel's offerings were better so he thought God thought that as well.

Maybe I'm completely wrong, but that is how I've always perceived it.
>>
>>17227641

Where can I learn more about this? Seems interesting.
>>
>>17228651
It sounds stupid.
>>
>>17228651
just hang around /x/ for a month or two. that guy comes around a lot. you can tell it's him by his annunaki and line breaks. i'll bet he'll reply to this thread again, because he insists upon himself.
>>
File: faget.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
faget.gif
2MB, 300x200px
>>17227454
>helpless, weak being
Speak for yourself, fagoot.
>>
>>17227622
theres this thing called google
>>
>>17227711
>/his is created for bullshit about fictive mythical persons.

We don't want that shit either. Religion threads are the cancer of /his/
>>
>>17227699
Your thread got deleted because you were speaking like a /pol/ poster. If you want some actual discussion, don't talk about "memes" and "kikes"
>>
>>17227641
>>17228651
>>17228688
>>17228709
He's actually correct. Enlil was a Sumerian god and is synonymous with Yahweh aka the god of destruction/calamity/ruin. It is said in the Sumerian texts that Enlil flooded the earth, and that his brother, Enki saved a man named Atrahasis by telling him to build a boat.
>>
>>17227454
the serpent was Satanel and done goofed disobeying God
>>
>>17231449
But god is literally satan
satan literally means "the great adversary of humanity"

things a adversary migth do
>flood the planet killing everyone but one dude and a bunch of animals
>destroy entire cities with fire and brimestone
>make holy books filled with contradictions wich allows cherry picking makeing people able to justify just about any action
>cause countless wars and atrocities in his name
>make people think the inquisition seam like a good idea
>make people genocide TWO continents and rape the surviours

well thats just a small sample of the things a adversery migth do
>>
>>17231468
>not getting the reference
>lying about etymology
drink bleach
>>
>>17231093
I was trying to speak about Jesus in a 4chan friendly way. I may have over compensated though, I'll try to remember that next time
>>
>>17231485
>not getting the reference

yeah sorry im not a total faggot

>lying about etymology

Satan From Greek Satanas, from Hebrew שָּׂטָן (satan) "adversary, one who plots against another," from satan "to show enmity to, oppose, plot against," from root s-t-n "one who opposes, obstructs, or acts as an adversary."
Also the supreme evil deity in christianity and islam (Shaitan) can loosley be translated into "the great adversary of humanity" when you take the whole religious aspect into account

how about you go and drink some fucking sulphuric acid and stop bitchin about etymology just because the abrahamic god is humanitys adversary
>>
>>17231338
Atrahasis was Noah, its also a name of a Stone Tablet which contains the record of the Flood Account.

Noah was also called Ziusudra, Hasisadra, or Utnapishtim.

He was the Son of Enki. Because it is known that Enki came to Batenosh when Lamech was away and got her pregnant with a child described as a Shining One. This is all recorded in the Book of Enoch and the Sumerian Tablets.
>>
>>17227454
Yeah, god is sadistic, stupid, immature, very complex scitchophrenic personality. Satan and god = same guy.
All the trades you can see in humans and in the world behaviour, you find in him. Not very pretty picture. All bloodthirst, cruelty, abuse..pedophilia, war.. all him. I wish more people would think Satan/god more as a whole, not two separate beings. His fucked up.
>>
This year a child was born to a refugee family. He will go on to learn much of westren culure and religion.
He will see many ill doings of people and their lack of leadership.
He will also desire to be and do what he wants.
He will chamge genders and it is after this change that he will gain power over people.
Women will praise his courage and defend him religously.
Men will be forced to submit to him and eat his posionous apples.
These will be terrible times.
>>
>>17227454

no, it wanted to destroy the God's perfect creation
and partially it succeeded, the damage is irreversible
at least unless we fix it together by ourselves

>God
don't mistake the God and Creator for some jewish djin

>he knows everything, even the future
it doesn't work this way, kiddo
also see above

>committed genocide
>no proof of his own existence
oh, wow
>>
Nah Adam and Eve were tempted away from a command though at the expense of knowledge.

God helps us, and if Jesus didn't die way less people would even think about God.

Idk if He created mankind, and He doesn't just send people to hell cause He is bored it is our own karma that can send us to a hellish planet
>>
>>17231618
you could say that about most years and it would be true. shit, jaden smith fits that description pretty well
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.